Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Good screen protector that blocks blue light. It is challenging to apply the screen without air bubbles and it increases reflections outdoors and reduces ability to use your device in sunlight even more than regular screen protection. This has reduced my satisfaction with the product.
Hi Harvey, Thanks so much for your kind words! As for the bubbles, we would kindly advise you to wrap a credit card with a cloth or tissue, then to push and smooth down the bubbles as well as compress the air pockets with your fingers as this tends to do the trick. Do keep us updated on how you get on. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Received our clip-on lenses very quickly...excellent product, well made and effective! So pleased we found your company and already have friends ordering who were concerned about quality. Highly recommend!
Good glasses, eyes much more comfortable
Originally been wanting to have something blue-light protective for a long while, and stumbled upon this site which, after getting the clip-ons (also got a protector for my Switch) I will say that they feel like they have helped a lot since getting them! (my review for the clip-ons will be with that product itself)
Fast delivery fitting instructions could be a lot clearer
I was skeptical but the product seems to deliver on its promise. I have an easier time sleeping because of this product.
Excellent product hard wearing and does the job very well
Grandson says it’s stopping him getting headaches
Had a problem initially upon receipt of protector but was dealt with quickly and without any fuss. Excellent service.
Very pleased with this. Wear it all day and night, inside and out. My eyes feel better.
Great screen protector, easy to fit.
This product really helped to protect my eyes from the harmful blue lights. I was having some issues so I ordered this product as well as some eye vitamins. I am not having the eye issue anymore.
So far the screen protector has been great! I’d like to give it a little more time to notice a difference as I’ve only had it for a week or less.
Quality of shield appears to be good. Item well packaged. Delivery took a little while but as this was the run-up to Christmas this was understandable.
Easy to apply with good end result. Good packaging and instructions.
Very pleased with the shield
As there is no way for a typical consumer to verify what wavelengths are attenuated or by how much, I chose Ocushield since they are recommended by Sleep Foundation.org. Due to supply chain issues, delivery of the glasses was delayed. They arrived in a nice storage case in excellent condition. The lenses are much bigger than my Rx glasses, but they are comfortable to wear and the lenses are crystal clear. I note no issues wearing them for nighttime movie viewing.
Good for blocking out the blue light when you spend a lot of time looking at a screen. The downside is the laptop screen protectors are a pain to apply, they come with two methods to attach them. The slide in method doesn’t work on MacBooks as they have flat glass screens and the other method has visible sticky tape over the screen. I would have preferred it had a sticky surface or is wider so the tape can stick over the edges of the screen rather than the screen itself.
Hey Jennifer, Sorry to hear you had difficulties applying the protector to the screen. If you ever need additional stickers in the future, do not hesitate to ask. Olivia, Team Ocushield
I’m very impressed with your service as I had problems getting the bubbles out of the screen protector spoke to one of your guys told me what to do didn’t work sent me a new screen protector thank you Gordon
It's good but there is one big BUT. The not permanent holding solution has those stickers that do not hold the product in place. The reason being is that the double sticking area is way thinner than the thickness of the actual film. So the film props the holding brackets off of the screen. Had to get me a double-sided tape of the right thickness and improvise. The other little problem is that the film has gaps on the sides which are though ok to live with. The product is really nice, thanks!
Hey Alexander, Thank you for choosing Ocushield. We’re sorry to hear you are not pleased with our semi-permanent solution.  If you ever need additional stickers, do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Ocushield is rated 4.72 based on 878 reviews