Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Find that these really help to reduce the glare of my screen.
I suffer with bad vertigo and eye strain and headaches this has helped a lot seriously give this 5/5
My ocushield fit perfectly! It was super easy to apply to my computer screen.
77years old I’m not a wisskid with iphones, laptops and computers, I am pleased with your shield. My worry was dropping it and breaking the screen.
Fast order processing and my item arrived on the originally stated date. Wish ocushield offered monitor screen’s without the privacy function!
Comfortable glasses. Have tried few others that caused headaches. Highly recommend it!
These glasses are very light and comfortable and they came in a nice case. I can feel my eyes more relaxed after using them during long hours in front of the computer.
Occushield has been great! I stopped experiencing dry eyes (contact wearer) immediately after I started using Occushield on my phone. Also, I noticed it took away the eye strain I didn’t know I was under after all these years of blue light exposure from electronic devices. Wish I had bought this sooner. Strongly recommend Occushield!
Excellent product. Kids are no longer getting headaches after long usage of their IPAD’s.
Nice screen protectors seems to be reducing eye strain
Works great, already sleeping better than before
The worst product and product support I have ever experienced
Hey Ryan, Sorry to hear you're not happy. We've just reached out to you on email and look forward to hearing from you. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Product arrived very promptly, and as described. Appears to work well. Unfortunately, product appears fitted to previous a previous version of Nintendo Switch, with cut-outs included accordingly, and not for the current version (OLED). Nevertheless, fits 98% of the screen. I will be pleased to receive the updated screen when it becomes available.
Ocushield have totally changed my life!!!
Customer Service is good and the product is very good. Saved me a lot of migraines, but could you please do more of a range for mobile device eye shields. I have had to settle for one that doesn't really fit but I was desperate. There are not a lot of people offering these items and I am sure there must be other people who require them even on top of the settings your mobile provider provides.
Hey Gill, Happy to hear you're happy with the CS team. As for the devices, we'll notify the logistics team on the matter to see what we can do. Thank you. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Love it, but it doesn’t seem to hold the charge for long.
Super produit! Il fonctionne à merveille et protège bien de la lumière bleue . Merci 🤩
great customer service and efficient shipping. Love the privacy feature of screen also.
lt is easier on the yes and prevents any further screen cracking. Certainly recommend just check you buy the right one
I’m one of those people who read from my iPad late at night in bed and since using the shield I feel sure that I’m sleeping better. The only thing that has stopped me giving you a 5 is that I had problems when fixing the shield on to the screen. I had a few “bubbles “ and I just couldn’t press them out. Is it ok to remove the shield and start again from scratch?
Hey Carol, Thanks so much for this review, we're really glad to hear it's making a difference! As for the bubbles, we do not recommend removing our iPhone and iPad screen protectors as they're made of tempered glass and have the potential to crack. We would kindly advise you to wrap a credit card with a cloth or tissue, then to push and smooth down the bubbles as well as compress the air pockets with your fingers as this tends to do the trick. Hope this helps. Olivia, Team Ocushield
Ocushield is rated 4.73 based on 869 reviews