Direct Bikes Customer Service Reviews

Direct Bikes have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

74.19%
Industry Average
" Thank you scooter.co.uk for my ninja scooter 50cc very good service from support and delivery guys love this bike just waiting for paper work to come to get on the rd "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Fantastic, couldn't be happier just received my Milan scooter, brilliant service. Very easy, no hassle purchase and delivered very promptly. Good quality at an amazing price. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - Chloe Fulham
" well what can I say, I was more than pleased with the product and the service I received byscooter.co.uk, nothing is ever too much trouble. I will now always use this site for my scooters and I will certainly recommend them to people I know. 10/10 for product and 10/10 for the service I received. Many thanks to you "
posted 1 year ago - Justin R
" Very easy stress free service. "
posted 1 year ago - Valerie Harper
" Have just purchased an enduro s 125 from them online. From the initial enquiry to delivery of bike, I can say I am extremely impressed. Everything from customer service to the bike itself! Great all round experience, very happy. "
posted 1 year ago - jack boy shakib
" Midlife Crisis !!! Honestly Have To Say Really Can't Recommend The Guys Enough Really Great Friendly Service Purchased My Sports Scooter 50cc Then A Year Later Cruiser 125. "
posted 1 year ago - daniel aguilar