Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 18th September 2021
Joseph Rampino
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Shawn Lowe
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021
Ewald Thaller
Prompt answer to my question Short deliverytime Good quality
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021
Great customer service and quick shipping!
I live in the Atlanta GA area...I ordered a front grill set for my Boxster GTS 4.0 on August 9th, it was shipped on the 11th and was on my front porch by 11AM on th 13th! Totally amazed at the speed of delivery! They are now installed (easy process, take your time and tape up the areas to protect them) and they look great! This is the third set of grill covers I've ordered from Zunsport and I have been 100% satisfied with the fit and ease of installation on all of them!
The top grill is a perfect fit, but the bottem grill is a complete off...... like the fitment is bad and the mounting points are so useless and totally off from the standard fiat bumper... also you want a badgeless grill (atleast i wanted that) and then you go put on a badge anyway.... so well i like it but there are lots of changes that need too happen
The items arrived well packaged and delivery was fast. Upon unpacking they looked very professional and of a high quality. Fitment was easy and took around 10 minutes per side. Only tools required being a screwdriver. Would definitely recommend.
Nice products, well packed and swiftly sent over! Well protected parts including mounting instructions incl. QR-code to YouTube.. super! The exact fitting of few parts to my 2013 Boxster 981 is not perfect.. adequate.. time will show the true performance, how to give fback to that? Pls advise, cheers, mr van Doorn.
Superb service and Superb parts !! Was despatched within 2 Hours of placing order !! Brilliant Company to deal with !!
Immediate response and nice product
I installed these so easily that i thought I did something wrong but I didn't. The grills are well designed to fit and look great not to mention will keep the radiator grills clean. Driving on a hot day I did not see any difference in engine temperatures. Adds a great look too.
Zunsport  5 star review on 15th August 2021
Not as straight forward to fit as I’d hoped and some needed a little bend to make them look neat. 🤞 they stay on. Quality is good other than some shaping.
Awesome purchase, smooth process, shipment from UK to Colorado was in 5 days - Amazing! Fitting and instructions along with video was very easy to follow. Provides protection and also looks great
Zunsport  5 star review on 14th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 14th August 2021
Part arrived and was of good quality. No response from contact or support email which is not good to see.
Fast service. Ordered on 7/26/21 received on7/29/21. Thank you the radiator mesh screens fit perfectly. Will do business with your company again.
Product fitted well and looked good, also the product (a guard to protect the Aircon condenser) will do a very good job of protecting the condenser from stones etc. thus hopefully saving £700 repair in the future.
I love it! First of all, I was pleasantly surprised with how fast it arrived. I'm sure experiences will vary but I received it in 6 days from the UK to Chicago. I wasn't expecting it for a few weeks! Install took less than 5 minutes and it looks fantastic on my 2020 MX-5 RF Grand Touring in Polymetal Gray.
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 11th August 2021
Wonderful product! Only wish I knew sooner, before spending $1200 fixing my condenser that was hit by a rock on my 991.
After fitting a centre rad to my 987.1 Boxster S manual - the previous zunsport grille could not be refitted because different fixings were required . After contacting Peter @ Zunsport and supplying some photo's to help he recommended the correct grille - within 3 days I had it delivered and fitted (myself) to the car. Fantastic advise, customer service and a great product - best by far on the market and reasonable prices
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th August 2021
I purchased the grill set for my 992. As advertised, installation was easy and they look great . Shipping to the USA was very fast. Quality seems very good.
Very good !!!!
Quality products, fast delivery and professional service! Before ordering they asked for a picture of the front of my car in order to be sure I ordered the right part. Thanks!
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,671 reviews