ZuBlu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ZuBlu

About ZuBlu: ZuBlu is redefining scuba diving travel in Asia. A user-focused search platform helps scuba divers discover and book their ideal underwater experience while also supporting ocean conservation.

Click Here

Tell us how ZuBlu made you happy

Shawn M
"Although I've never used an organization to plan a trip before, I would definitely choose to go through ZuBlu for future dive trips. Adam was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable; he was able to coordinate everything that I needed for my trip and was available via email and WhatsApp whenever I had questions. If you are looking for a company that is passionate about the environment and delivers great customer service, then look no further!"
"Adam was very helpful. He organised our trip and gave us suggestions to places to dive and hotels to stay. He also was following up our progress as we were moving to different locations"
Pauliina
"Our family of six (aged 10-52 years) went diving for the first time in Bali. ZuBlu´s Matt has amazing knowledge of Bali and Indonesia diving and hotels/villas. He was super helpful, I always got a response quickly. We changed our plans after an earthquake and Matt was a great help again. He arranged transfers form the airport in the middle of the night as wel as a great value villa (Villa Hibiscus in Pemuteran) for us to stay. The diving was just perfect for our beginner divers (with Abyss Ocean Dive) off Pemuteran and Menjangan Island. Saw rays, sharks, turtles... I really recommend them!"
"My advanced open water instructor in Hong Kong referred me to Adam and ZuBlu when I mentioned I wanted to start taking some dive trips to get more experience. This was one of the best things that could have happened. Adam handled everything for me to put together my very first Dive excursion. 5 star experience. Adam listened to all my concerns, asked what I was looking to do, made guided recommendations, and took care of all the arrangements. I ended up going to Malapascua to see the Thresher Sharks for a long weekend and everything was outstanding. Adam was available the whole time and stayed in touch to make sure that I was ok and everything worked out. The facilities they work with was fantastic, I had a great time and came back to Hong Kong ready for more. 5 stars no question, I absolutely recommend ZuBlue and Adam to anyone looking to go on a dive trip and I most certainly will be doing business with them again and again and again!"
"Very nice and professional staff and tailored dive package. Adam (the co-founder) is super patient and helpful on all my questions and requests. The dive shop (Evolution in Malapascua) is the one of the best. I believe ZuBlu has a very high standard when choosing dive shops to cooperate with, and I will not hesitate to plan my next dive with ZuBlu in the near future."
"From start to end Adam made the whole trip easy. He and his team were flexible and knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help make our trip awesome. Highly recommend and would use again. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent experience! Great service and arrangement of our trip. ZuBlu team was very professional taking care of our booking and making sure all our requested were fulfilled. Our trip to Malapacua was fabolous. We will hopefully go back to this beautiful island and definitely will choose ZuBlu for arranging our trip. Very much reccomended!"
"Awesome experience at Bali, never thought of lunch provided could be delicious for dive trip. Safety is the key and our DM Harry keep emphasize on it and hand out GPS locator for divers and appreciate they look after us seriously. Enjoy the experience!"
"I've been an avid diver for 22 years and have been fortunate enough to dive at many dive sites around the world. That also meant dealing with more travel agencies than I can remember. But what I will never forget about ZuBlu and its team is the unmatched convenience, stellar customer service, and true dedication to making sure our dive trip was nothing short of amazing. If you are a scuba lover, you will hate yourself if you didn't plan your next trip with them. I've tried every website and relevant agency out there and cannot imagine using anything but ZuBlu going forward."
"Well coordinated great team. Prompt response to requests and works hard to meet all the requirements. Highly recommended"
"Paty was really friendly and always quick to respond."
"ZuBlu made my experience of travelling alone to the Maldives SO easy!! I had my accommodation and diving package all put together so all I really had to do was get there. It was truly an amazing experience! ZuBlu (Adam) even reached out to make sure that I had gotten there safely and was enjoying my time. Which really showed they cared about their customers. Highly recommend ZuBlu as a company!! And the best part? Some of the proceeds go towards ocean conservation, so I could feel extra good about my trip :)"
"Such a lovely travel experience! Letting Adam plan your holiday takes all the stress out of it! My friends and I just got to enjoy the beautiful island without any of the headaches that can come with traveling to a new destination. Will definitely book with ZuBlu again!"
"With their extensive knowledge of diving sites in Indonesia, Zublu has helped me a lot in arranging my trip to Derawan Islands. They gave recommendation and organized the trip according to my trip goals, e.g seeing manta rays! I had an amazing time in Derawan, thanks zublu!"
"Zublu proposed new several options based on my preferences and were open to adjust them until I'm competent satisfied. Also helped me with organising later transfer as my flight got delayed. I wish my every vacation was taken care of on this level! Highly recommend."
"Highly professional, reliable and friendly company. We can only recommend this amazing service and will use ZuBlu for all our future diving trips. Thank you so much!"
"Adam from ZuBLu organized a scuba diving trip for us - everything was very well planned and worked very well- we had a great time - thanks Adam."
"Wonderful service and follow up on every front, happy to assist with any query, impeccable performance"
"Good service"
"I worked with Adam at ZuBlu, who was extremely knowledgeable about both diving details as well as information about resorts and logistics. He provided insightful advice and listened carefully to our needs and interests, replying quickly with new ideas that addressed points I raised. He made it very easy to home in on what would be the best choice for us in The Maldives. We couldn't have done it without him. Highly recommended."
"ZuBlu did a brilliant job of organizing our post-liveaboard trip to North Sulawesi from immediately understanding what sort of trip we were seeking, to patiently answering our myriad questions. Adam did a fantastic job of negotiating a free personal dive guide for us & Matt bent over backwards to provide options when Garuda's flight changes prevented us from proceeding with our original itinerary. Adam & Matt always responded to our emails promptly. We never had to chase them & Matt was ahead of the game when Garuda made the changes. Thanks infinitely Adam & Matt - we will definitely ask you to organise any future dive trips we do to South East Asia."
ZuBlu is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews