Zoozio Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Zoozio Ltd

Drummon Mills, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Zoozio Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stephen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zoozio Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The refunded my payment and didnt ship my item after waiting for 21 days. When I asked about the item 3 times they didnt respond. I dont know how living social are in association with them!"
"appalling and dishonest service. Product was not right and returned immediately and they never responded to emails or calls and never refunded me. AVOID this company."
"Terrible company. We bought the Solalite brand and they broke as soon as we opened them- All 6 of them!"
"After purchasing a deal on Wowcher I thought I was in for a real bargin, Little did I know I could have brought better quality from the Pound Shop , appalling wasn't the word. After several Emails and phone calls to both Wowcher and Zoozio I have had no communication at all ! I returned the item back to the returns address and since had to call Zoozio again. They confirmed they could see the parcel had arrived back and i should receive a full refund withing 2-3 working days, Yet i have still received nothing nearly 7 days later. I think the certainly need to look into communicating with there customers and definitely need to learn some Customer service skills. As for the website section " About Us" i think that needs to be looked into as it states "We take our responsibilities to our customers seriously, and will do everything in our power to make things right". Well nothing has been done for me! And the line Quoted "the best customer service in the industry" Is beyond a joke it should state " the worst customer service in the industry.""
"Product didn't turn up, chased several times each time they asked for a copy of my order, which I sent 10 plus times. Now a week later they completely ignoring me, no despatch info and no refund. It was a wowcher deal, they too are useless. Complete fraud!!! Avoid"
Zoozio Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews