Zoozio Ltd Reviews

11AM

Drummon Mills, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Zoozio Ltd ?

"Purchased a set of mosaic solar lights, look good but half stopped working after a couple of weeks. Very disappointing and total waste of money, was supposed to be a bargin from wowcher but i am becoming more and more disallusioned with them also as i am often disappointed with purchases made on their site. I have come to the conclusion that wowcher are a site where sub standard goods are offloaded pretending to be great bargains."
"Bought a Halogen oven off them in October (4 months) though Amazon.. it sounds like the bearings have gone in it so I contacted them through Amazon.. they initially refused to honour the warranty as its outside a 30 day window and then blocked me sending any more emails. Anyone with knowledge of the consumer rights act will inform you that they are legally obliged to repair or replace any item that goes faulty within 6 months. After contacting Amazon who reminded them of their legal obligation they contacted me and offered to have a look at it for me.. but only if I posted the item (at my cost) back to them. Again anyone familiar with consumer law will let you know that its the sellers responsibility to cover postage, and then take it up with the manufacturer. I emailed back.. can you send me returns slip..... since then I have heard nothing So theres all the information I have on this company.. you buy something, if it goes wrong you are on your own and Consumer Law means nothing"
"The refunded my payment and didnt ship my item after waiting for 21 days. When I asked about the item 3 times they didnt respond. I dont know how living social are in association with them!"
"appalling and dishonest service. Product was not right and returned immediately and they never responded to emails or calls and never refunded me. AVOID this company."
"Terrible company. We bought the Solalite brand and they broke as soon as we opened them- All 6 of them!"
"After purchasing a deal on Wowcher I thought I was in for a real bargin, Little did I know I could have brought better quality from the Pound Shop , appalling wasn't the word. After several Emails and phone calls to both Wowcher and Zoozio I have had no communication at all ! I returned the item back to the returns address and since had to call Zoozio again. They confirmed they could see the parcel had arrived back and i should receive a full refund withing 2-3 working days, Yet i have still received nothing nearly 7 days later. I think the certainly need to look into communicating with there customers and definitely need to learn some Customer service skills. As for the website section " About Us" i think that needs to be looked into as it states "We take our responsibilities to our customers seriously, and will do everything in our power to make things right". Well nothing has been done for me! And the line Quoted "the best customer service in the industry" Is beyond a joke it should state " the worst customer service in the industry.""
"Product didn't turn up, chased several times each time they asked for a copy of my order, which I sent 10 plus times. Now a week later they completely ignoring me, no despatch info and no refund. It was a wowcher deal, they too are useless. Complete fraud!!! Avoid"
Zoozio Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!