Zoom4u Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Zoom4u

How would you rate Zoom4u?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Terry w

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zoom4u in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dont usually write reviews and i dont really beleive most of them. The only reason im doing this one is because of the previous review and the very personal service i received. Paid for office 2016 which was emailed across within 2 or so hours. Tried to i stall but couldnt because of issues, i didnt read the spec and my system wasnt up to the mark. Anyway they send across various fixes foc to get me up and running.. Thanks"
Danny From Jersey
Unverified Reviewer
"I like the good choice of older software as I'm retired I don't need or can work the latest programs."
"No issues here, price was good with free delivery"
"Very nice price and item as described. Would get five stars but delivery was 3 days although free.."
Judith Tomoson
Unverified Reviewer
"Liked the easy site and fast response to emails. Check around as they are not always the cheapest but are vat registered."
"Happy with the product and service."
"All was as expected although I would like to see next day delivery, even if it's costs me more. Nice quick response to emails unlike the 2 days from Amazon"
"Perfect from start to finish, easy to use website."
"I bought a Tascam recorder from this company and it was stated as open box condition and it definitely more like New. I'm using it amp right now and it works perfectly! Zoom placed the amp in its original box and the padded bag it came in, had bubble wrap to protect my order so all was good. I would definitely buy from this retailer again! A+++"
"Item was very well priced although delivery did take 4 days. Would usually loose one star but the price and the quick response to emails keeps it 5"
"This is a Christmas gift so it arrived in plenty of time. There was an email from them the same day introducing themselves and offering help if necessary. Seems like a good product with good customer service. Will be happy to use again"
"Just fine, thank you."
"Item as advertised, timely delivery as promised. :) Robert E., Nov 24"
"Items arrived a little late, although it was Christmas and the delivery was free. Otherwise top service.."
"Arrived on time and was well packaged. Yes I would use again."
"Everything was fine except I could use my switch card on the website, why not?"
"Competitive prices and free delivery. Emails answered quickly although I couldn't get through on the phone. Yes I would use again"
"Fine except the package went to the wrong address, all sorted in the end."
"All good but please can we get next day delivery option on project 2013 as our company often requires more licences."
"Site is nice to navigate and easy to checkout. They charge vat so you can claim that back if you are registered. Yes I would use again and recommend to others."
Zoom4u is rated 4.60 based on 30 reviews