Zipdash Couriers Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Zipdash Couriers

About Zipdash Couriers: Zipdash is a on demand courier company, We specialise in Urgent and Same day delivery services. We can deliver anything from a Document to multiple pallets anywhere in the UK. Our fleet consists of Bicycles, Motorcycles, Small Vans, SWB Vans, LWB Vans and Luton vans. Our services are available 24/7 and can be used by both commercial and residential customers, our prices are competitive and we give our customers full visibility of their delivery by using instant notification at every step of your delivery.

hello@zipdashuk.com

Unit 10 Leyton Studios
15 Argall Avenue
London

Click Here

Tell us how Zipdash Couriers made you happy

Live Chat
"Unprofessional and very rude Avoid !"
"First time using zipdash excellent service guys"
"Affordable prices and fast deliveries"
"Affordable prices and fast deliveries"
"Very happy with my delivery thanks guys"
"Reliable service, needed a motorcycle urgently to deliver to a tenant, provided a 15 minutes collection which I didn’t believe was possible and a pretty quick delivery which was signed for as requested."
"Very good service, kept me updated from start to Finish"
"Great company they filled in when city sprint failed to turn up for my delivery I would definitely recommend them :)"
"Excellent Service !!"