Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Great service from start to finish. I couldn't book the room online and called the helpdesk. The operator was very helpful and booked the room on my behalf.
The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. Communication was excellent also. They performed the search of venue required and delivered options within the required budget.
Zipcube were able to find us a room at short notice in a good central location.
It was everything we requested and more - quiet, professional, all equiptment was available - thoroughly recommend and will definitely use again and again!!!!!
I was very impressed with Zipcube's service, the booking procedure was very quick and easy, as soon as I had booked my meeting room I had a confirmation email straight through and an acceptance of the booking which instantly put my mind at rest. I was kept informed of the booking details leading up to the day and could have easily made amendments to the booking if needed. Everything went extremely smoothly so very happy and would definitely use Zipcube for future bookings.
The room was as described and as per the pictures provided
Great service! Very quick to respond to queries and would definitely use again.
Lots of options available at short notice.
They provided a simple and efficient service for booking a meeting room in Central London.
Brilliant service from Alix and the whole Zipcube team, perfect communication, ease and location! Will definitely be using Zip Cube again! Thank you
Efficient service with a good choice of rooms.
Very accommodating service!
Really helpful when I phone to ask about the room I was interested in hiring and booking the room was very straight forward. Room was excellent and very reasonably priced.
Booked a few times through Zipcube and the first time we didn't get the meeting room we wanted and they arranged an alternative which was not to the standard we required. However, I fed this back to the team and they were great at making it up to us. I've since booked several more times and the service is always spot on! Vaska is a real asset and offers great customer support. Keep it up guys!
Easy to use website which came up with a variety of options at different price points. Would be great if last minute offers were included too though! Quick transaction on-line and confirmation details sent quickly followed direct contact from our host too.
Excellent service with very pleasant staff. I had to change my reservation, the modification and the refunding were made the same day. I highly recommend Zipcube to anyone who wants to rent space for events or presentations.
When I've contacted Zipcube by phone, I've felt I've received a personal service. They have advised me about two venues in London (one in Paddington, one in Victoria) which I didn't know existed, but have proved to be ideal for our charity's Trustees meetings. Having someone to negotiate on price as well as check out venue details for me, has been much appreciated, especially as a small charity. Would certainly recommend Zipcube.
Easy to book, helpful staff, did the job I wanted without fuss.
Zipcube offered a very well equipped range of offices central to our requirements in London. Would definitely recommend. Simple & easy to book.
Very efficient and quick response, the booking process is smooth and totally reliable.
Zipcube is rated 4.78 based on 425 reviews