Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Great service, very responsive, reasonable prices, completely convenient. Immediately rebooked for another day
Very helpful and friendly staff who go out of their way to find what you're looking for. Reasonable prices too.
Easy to use, very reasonable price, and a nice meeting room near Russell Sq.
Amazing service, extremely efficient and responsive, flexible and really easy to use
Simple efficient way to find space to rent in London for trainings. Quick response and easy to use. Room met my expectations.
We needed a room in a certain area of London. It was a Saturday and we needed it for Monday afternoon. I found it easy to find, a lot of options, great competitive price and very quick communication. The facilities were great and just what we expected and needed.
Very impressed with how easy and simple it was to book, also great communication from Zipcube. I will be using again.
Good spread of locations in Central London and some interesting venues. Service is easy to use and Zipcube's people are responsive to any questions I have had.
Great location and quirky, cool, relaxed yet professional environment. It was easy to find and easy to get too. Great central location too. I easily booked one of the meeting rooms for a meeting on 9/5/17 to be promptly told that that room would not be available. I was offered another similar room and was told that I would be able to book that one for the same price. I was more than happy to do this. Easy process with good communication, making it a simple process without any stress or frustration. The glass box, our original meeting room, was very impressive, as was the room which we were offered. There was a very simple check in process, and the agreed refreshments were set out for us beforehand which was great (no waiting around). Free use of the TV/Wireless (fast) and board were very handy. Myself, and the others who attended the meeting, could not stop saying how much they liked the venue. It was clean and so much better compared to a usual stuffy boring meeting room. We loved the fact that there was a basic coffee shop/bar near the entrance, but maybe you should consider offering more in terms of food. e.g. wraps, sandwiches etc... Luckily there was a Pret not far, so I didn't mind doing the lunch run, but for future reference, having food options on your menu would be great so that people, if they choose not to go out, don't have to leave their meeting halfway to get lunch. It's very much like Airbnb but for meeting rooms ! If/when I need to book another meeting room, I will definitely choose to book again at the same venue. I would highly recommend this !
Everything was perfect! Thank you for making it easy for me to find and book.
I originally wanted a different location. Zipcube were very helpful when the room was available, they arranged an alternative meeting room and kept the room on hold until I was ready to confirm. Great service, I now use Zipcube to book every meeting room!
Perfect service!! I can view hourly rate prices on a map and select the location and price combination closest to what is appropriate for the particular meeting. The venues tend to be first rate. Warm greeting. Everything as expected. After booking I went to the serviced office provider to see how much they had the same room available for - I had to send them my details - including my shoe size, colour of tooth brush and the colour of my shoe laces - in order that they could set their sales dogs onto me and rip my body limb from limb. I'd rather have met in a noisy and crowded coffee shop than gone through that experience. But I didn't have to because Zipcube made it easy and pleasant.
Zipcube arranged for me to view the room I was interested in before I booked (At very short notice) and even temporarily put the room on hold for me. Once I had a look they kept contact the next day to ensure I got the booking put through in good. After, I was contacted to ensure that everything went smoothly. Really enjoyed going through Zipcube and will be booking through you again.
Excellent service, 1st class meeting room with the same standard of hospitality from staff on duty. Zipcube team extremely helpful, easy to contact, and very understanding of my requirements. Very much recommended.
Great service from every point of view .
Excellent help finding, booking and using a suitable room
All staff were very helpful + assisted to our needs.
I requested an emergency meeting room at 12:15 and it was confirmed by 12:30. The room was perfect and the site was more than helpful and the rates great. I will definitely be using Zipcube again. Great service.
Zipcube is extremely easy to use. I've had two wonderful experiences using them and can highly recommend.
Always prompt and the selection of venues is fantastic for meetings in London.
Zipcube is rated 4.78 based on 425 reviews