Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Great experience of being able to book a meeting room last minute and by the hour - rather than rely on hotels and venues charging half days for 2 hours. Really liked the map feature showing prices and locations near me.
Very easy to use. Clear communication. Lots of choice. Overall, very impressed.
Zipcube made finding a meeting room in London really easy for us, taking into consideration our ideal location, budget and party size and helping us find the perfect venue. The site is really nicely designed and Zipcube staff are on hand to answer any questions.
Really impressed by the customer service and attention I received in the run up to booking and post booking by Zipcube. The venue they recommended was perfect for our needs and I'd certainly use both the venue and Zipcube again in the future, as well as recommend to others. Zipcube took away all the hassle of sourcing a suitable room - such a great business concept, thank you.
Such an efficient service. Really easy to use the site when booking. I booked a meeting room the day before the meeting, and then had to change to a larger meeting room because I had some extra attendees on the morning of the meeting. The customer service was great and Suril from Zipcube helped change my booking (which was such a relief as I was so busy prior to the meeting, I didn't have time to re-search). The meeting room itself was very well equipped and the reception staff were extremely helpful. I was really impressed with every stage from booking to the meeting itself and will definitely be using the service again and recommending it.
I have used Zipcube to book meetings for large groups - they have always helped me to find the most suitable and affordable options even with quite particular requirements! Suril, in particular has always gone out of his way to ensure the whole process is smooth and easy. Would highly recommend Zipcube.
I have used Zipcube a number of times over the past few weeks and cannot fault them. They have an immediate service both online and via telephone. Making bookings/amendments/cancellations are all very swift and easy. Zipcube have definitely made my job a lot easier, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for lovely, affordable, well-resourced meeting rooms.
Zipcube makes booking meeeting rooms for my organisation extremely easy and always has a great variety of options.
Very efficient service, polite, friendly and good room rates.
I entered the incorrect date when booking and the room wasn't available. Called zipcube who answered within seconds, solved my mix up within a couple of very quick calls and emails and changed the booking without me having to do anything, using the information I had already submitted via their website!
They found a meeting room at the last minute for us, at a reasonable price. Conor was especially helpful.
Zipcube makes arranging meeting much easier, especially when clients can't come to us, or if we need to accommodate for bigger meetings. The team was very helpful with all my queries.
choice of meeting rooms, ease of booking, facilities as advertised
My boss wanted a meeting room in London at very short notice, in a very specific area, and, not being very familiar with the area, Zipcube found me one which was ideal and my boss was very happy. They were quick, extremely helpful, and I definitely would use them again.
Efficient and great product & service, will be using again!
It was so easy booking a meeting room at short notice in a very specific part of London. The room itself turned out to be perfect and we were well looked after by the staff there. It also happened to be fantastic value. We'll definitely use Zipcube again!
We used Zipcube in London for the first time this week, we didn't know what to expect or how long we would need to feel comfortable before the meeting. As it happened public transport was running late an we arrived exactly on time. However, we were pleasantly welcomed, quickly shown to our room and all facilities explained. The environment was perfect, very relaxed and just as if we were in our own offices, better in fact! A great facility and so easy to use, ended with a really great meeting. We'll definitely be back.
Room was superb, beat my expectations. A great location, just opposite the tube and friendly staff on hand to help. Highly recommended.
Very professional change venue to meet needs
Zipcube were very efficient and helpful when it came to finding a meeting venue. They had a lot of variety and when I managed to book a space they were straight in touch to get everything sorted and got us in touch with the Venue to sort out any other requirements. Will definitely use them again.
Zipcube is rated 4.78 based on 425 reviews