Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Overall, it was a very easy experience to book on Zipcube. The team was responsive, the venue was exactly as described and the process to book was very easy. I would absolutely recommend to people who are looking to book a meeting in the future!
Great selection of rooms in London at a whole range of prices. Found a lovely space online and although that one was booked, Zipcube were very quick to suggest alternatives. The room I actually booked was also lovely. Very easy service to use, felt very well looked after and will certainly use again.
Needed a room at the last minute and the team at Zipcube were able to find me one around the corner from where I wanted to be. Great service. Antonio was a great help.
Easy to use, satisfying service.
I had a last minute booking and everything was quick and straightforward. The website provided an easy search facility and excellent detail. Great assistance and communication, thank you.
I booked a boardroom through Zipcube for a customer meeting in Finsbury Square, London. The office space was perfect and our host provided a fantastic service. Overall I really enjoyed the experience of booking through Zipcube and would certainly recommend it!!
It was easy to book with Zipcube. The room was lovely with really helpful staff.
Zipcube 4 star review on 11th September 2017
"I needed a room at short notice and had to ask a couple of questions about suitability beforehand. Their customer service rep was very polite, and very prompt, and the booking was sorted out quickly. The room and the service provided were excellent."
We found a room at late notice for a great price and in the perfect location for us. Couldn't have been better!
Excellent service
Simple and straightforward process, also very helpful support team! Appreciated!
The room itself was perfect. Large, well appointed, great A/V. My only complaint is the lack of earlie reminders prior to the event. The event reminder email comes on the day of the booking. I had a situation where I'd booked the room over a month in advance and had essentially forgotten about it. I inadvertently switched the date of the workshop I was teaching, but forgot to update the date of the room reservation. Adding to this was the fact that I had left the company I was working for at that time and my emails were being forwarded to an email address that I no longer had access to. One more wrinkle, when a co-worker forwarded the reminder about the room from my old email address, since I was in America vs. London, I was unable to get anyone on the phone or any reply through email to quickly change the date of the room. Had the reminder come 24-36 hours prior to taking occupancy, I would have been able to make the change within your change/cancellation policy. As a result, I ended up paying ~$1,300US for the room, though your group was kind enough to offer a discount on the revised booking and accommodate with the exact same room and timing. As I am a small business and the room was being paid for with the workshop's registration fees, I ended up taking a substantial hit vs. a meager profit from this event. I accept blame on my end for not checking the dates well ahead of time. However, the rooms that I rent in the US, perhaps, have spoiled me because they send reminders well in advance of the date so that adjustments can be made where necessary. Please consider adopting this practice as a courtesy to help organizers and owner/operator small businesses like me avoid having to take a huge financial loss such as this simply by providing a reminder in enough time to make a change. Thanks for the great room, the reschedule and the great service. Wishing you all the best. Phoenix Normand
Always happy to help and a very efficient service. Needed a large room at the last minute and they managed to find me more than one option.
We need a meeting room at the last minute and Zipcube really helped us out. I would definitely use them again.
Very efficient & helpful service, they very quickly amended an error I had made on the booking - which was much appreciated.
Efficient and pleasant service. Found me a room last minute without any hassle. Would definitely recommend their service.
Great experience of being able to book a meeting room last minute and by the hour - rather than rely on hotels and venues charging half days for 2 hours. Really liked the map feature showing prices and locations near me.
Very easy to use. Clear communication. Lots of choice. Overall, very impressed.
Zipcube made finding a meeting room in London really easy for us, taking into consideration our ideal location, budget and party size and helping us find the perfect venue. The site is really nicely designed and Zipcube staff are on hand to answer any questions.
Really impressed by the customer service and attention I received in the run up to booking and post booking by Zipcube. The venue they recommended was perfect for our needs and I'd certainly use both the venue and Zipcube again in the future, as well as recommend to others. Zipcube took away all the hassle of sourcing a suitable room - such a great business concept, thank you.
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews