Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Accommodating and sufficient.
Very easy booking process - great room with all our requests fulfilled. Would use Zipcube again.
Prompt service that helped me source a meeting space last minute
Needed a space for an event my company was running and the zipcube team helped me get it all sorted.
Easy to use website and good customer service that helped me find a meeting room last minute
Very easy to deal with. Nice clear website and good customer service when I had a query.
Easy to use interface. Great customer service.
Super easy to browse spaces and book as well as cheerful, helpful customer service when I needed to extend a booking. Love Zipzube and will use again.
A great company and customer service. Was a seamless process from beginning to end. Definitely use again and recommend to my colleagues. Thanks!
Really good customer service from Paul - quick easy and very reliable. Venue was great also. Will be using again Thank you,
Very easy to use booking service and transparent about costs. In my case first room provider didn’t respond and Zipcube went out of their way to find an alternative nearby. Minimum disruption for me and truly excellent service. Could recommend it to anyone looking for a meeting space!
Excellent service. Quickly found me a room when needed.
The interface is easy to use, they offer a wide selection of rooms, and their customer service is exemplary.
Zipcube was great – very easy to use and our meeting went seamlessly. Thanks so much!
Very easy booking process with immediate response. Needed a last minute meeting room and search function based on postcode was very easy to use. Confirmation and payment process was effortless. Easy check-in process and room was perfect for what was needed. Very affordable for last minute requirements. Would use again if needed.
Needed a private office space at very short notice. Zipcube found an excellent office within 2 minutes at a good price. Highly recommended
I found a lovely space for our company function at a reasonable price.
It was really easy to book the meeting room. The room was in a great location and very good value. When I got there I was really pleased to see all the facilities that were available to me, whiteboard, projecter, nice seating, coffee, etc. The most important thing was that the people who attended my meeting felt comfortable, as they all mentioned how nice a venue it was, which was great. Thanks a lot!
Zipcube were very helpful and the room they got us was perfect. We were absolutely delighted with the service they offered and would happily recommend them.
Easy to register and use. When I couldn't get the very short notice booking I was looking for, Zipcube got in touch and solved the problem by finding an alternative in the same location and price range. Great service.
Zipcube is rated 4.78 based on 425 reviews