Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
Very good service
Very good and straightforward communication around booking process and venue details. Easy to obtain invoice. Venue met description provided and staff on site was very friendly and helpful. Facilities good.
I found Zipcube really easy to use when I had a last minute need to hire a meeting room in South London. I was given a range of room options and locations to meet my requirements. I made a booking 4 hours before I required the room. I booked space at the Siobhan Davies Studios the location was easy to find and everything at the venue was absolutely perfect for my requirements. Will be using Zipcube again.
Prompt and friendly service. Location was good and well serviced. Venue could include some window/door signage to indicate that this it is not just network rail offices. Zipcube were great.
Zipcube was excellent when I needed a small external meeting room to conduct a confidential meeting in. Easy booking process and the staff on site were very friendly.
Arrived at the meeting venue, took a little finding as the main entrance has a NetworkRail sign on the main door, maybe a Zibcube sign may help. Once inside and directed to the Zipcube section all was very good, the team were more than happy to help and the meeting room was just right for 6 people but just. The rooms were quite and the AV were just what we needed. I would recommend this location for a meeting.
Great meeting facilities near Kings Cross. Friendly and helpful reception service, professional, clean and modern. I dealt with Paul Harvey at Zipcube who really helped me at short notice. Will definitely use again.
Easy and practical service
Great venue and good working environment. Miri Georgiou The World of Work Ltd
Great service for booking meetings rooms which works for us really well. Prices are reasonable, always very clear where we are meant to be going, staff are always helpful on arrival and the rooms are always nicely furnished and well equipped. It also saves us a lot of time when looking for meeting rooms in new locations.
Excellent location, just steps away from Platform 1 of Paddington station. Fridnely effeicient reception staff. Good choice of room sizes to suit all requirements. Perfect for short meetings. Nice touch that refreshments are on hand as well. Will definitely use again when need a meeting room for an hour or two
Quick, easy convenient!
Zipcube managed to find me a meeting room that was perfect for our needs - airy bright room, great facilities, central location - and all within a very tight budget. A very friendly and knowledgeable team and a pleasure to deal with, I'll definitely be using them again.
Very quick and reactive to replying to booking queries. Space was great, all needs met! Fantastic central location in Glasgow and very friendly staff on site. This has been our third booking and can say with confidence it will not be our last.
Smooth process... we need a last minute room for an all day meeting. Zipcube delivered. Would use them again.
Zipcube were amazing at finding and booking us a venue for our monthly meeting. Would highly recommend.
Quickly resolved any issues I had with booking. Room was very warm and cosy but lots of space!
The room at Rock Up was perfect for volunteer training and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was really reasonably priced too, which is so important when you are a charity.
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews