Zignig Packaging Reviews

Unit 32,Grange Lane Industrial Estate,

Categories:
Business & Office
Office Supplies

How would you rate Zignig Packaging?

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great company, good prices, fast delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zignig Packaging in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Unverified Reviewer

RICHARD BIRCHWOOD

Great service as always
Jeff Stacey
Verified Buyer

We don't get what we ordered. Website is misleading so when we ordered our usual size of printer label as listed, we received a different size. We've used Zignig for most of our stationery supplies for many years but things have gone down hill over the last year or so.
Now we are forced to find an alternative source for the printer labels in question which incidentally is the most common size available.
Craig Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Zinging were once outstanding, and we have been using them for nearly 10 years - however, service has slipped badly and customer service does not exist. Received my latest order and it was short - sent an email which was ignored, called their office and the phone rings off the hook. Have called 5 times, and sent 2 emails and still the matter is not sorted over 8 working days later. When it works it works perfectly, yet when it goes wrong it is very very problematic. Advice, use PayPal or credit card cause at least then you will have the ability to get funds put on hold and then they may actually speak to you rather than ignore you. A real shame Zignig as you need to treat your customers with respect or lose them!
Neil Paul
Verified Buyer

Superb service as always, however would prefer if you returned to using Interlink as your courier, as preferred the text/email timed delivery slots.
Jan Manson
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful and efficient service. Products excellent.

Thanks, quick delivery.
Peter Thake
Verified Buyer

After shopping with Zignig for about 10 years and recommending them to others, I have to leave negative feedback. In summary, not all items are actually in stock, resulting in long delays; they do not reply to any emails, are hard to get on the phone, and there is very poor communication on order progress. My last order took over 2 weeks to be fulfilled. Consequently I can no longer recommend Zignig.

I placed an order on 28 November. I received part of my order on 30 November with no explanation as to why the order was incomplete. I emailed Zignig on 30th November, 6th December and 11th December asking for an order update, and I did not get ANY replies. After posting a message on the Zignig Facebook page I did get one phone call saying they were still out of stock of some items and was promised an update. It never happened. I finally received the remainder of my order out of the blue (luckily I was in) on 14th December, two weeks after placing my order.

Zignig I was relying on you to supply my business stationary. You let me down and it hurt my business.

Prompt service and friendly
Ian Whittington
Verified Buyer

good prices quick to deliver
Verified Buyer

Great speedy service as always. Thank you.
Richard James

Perfect service
Brent Woon
Verified Buyer

delivered on time. no fuss
Verified Buyer

Great Prices, and fast delivery.
Steve Bamber
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great price & speedy delivery. Would definately use again.
Ian Whittington
Verified Buyer

always process and despatch their orders quickly, excellent company to deal with
Bart Chodysz