Zignig Reviews

Business & Office
Office Supplies

Jan Manson
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful and efficient service. Products excellent.

Thanks, quick delivery.
Peter Thake
Verified Buyer

After shopping with Zignig for about 10 years and recommending them to others, I have to leave negative feedback. In summary, not all items are actually in stock, resulting in long delays; they do not reply to any emails, are hard to get on the phone, and there is very poor communication on order progress. My last order took over 2 weeks to be fulfilled. Consequently I can no longer recommend Zignig.

I placed an order on 28 November. I received part of my order on 30 November with no explanation as to why the order was incomplete. I emailed Zignig on 30th November, 6th December and 11th December asking for an order update, and I did not get ANY replies. After posting a message on the Zignig Facebook page I did get one phone call saying they were still out of stock of some items and was promised an update. It never happened. I finally received the remainder of my order out of the blue (luckily I was in) on 14th December, two weeks after placing my order.

Zignig I was relying on you to supply my business stationary. You let me down and it hurt my business.

Prompt service and friendly
Ian Whittington
Verified Buyer

good prices quick to deliver
Verified Buyer

Great speedy service as always. Thank you.
Richard James

Perfect service
Brent Woon
Verified Buyer

delivered on time. no fuss
Verified Buyer

Great Prices, and fast delivery.
Steve Bamber
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great price & speedy delivery. Would definately use again.
Ian Whittington
Verified Buyer

always process and despatch their orders quickly, excellent company to deal with
Bart Chodysz

superb as always
Craig Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Having used Zignig every month for the past 6 years we have become accustomed to their perfect service, excellent prices and next day delivery. Regrettably, our latest order is far from this recognised pattern. Placed order before 12 on Thursday expecting it to be delivered on Friday (every single order over the years has been ordered exactly the same way and by the same time and always arrived next day with Interlink). However, it was not dispatched until the Friday so we received it on Monday from Fed Ex - again this is not an issue to be fair but what is a problem is that the boxes we ordered are 'to follow'. They were not marked as out of stock on the website nor was there any mention on the dispatch email which stated that the whole order had been dispatched. Ok, again these things happen but as a courtesy it would have been appropriate to have been informed. So we sent an email to Zignig (which are generally answered swiftly) to explain this small concern and maybe to ascertain when the boxes would actually be delivered - unlike other times this has not been answered. I sincerely hope that this is a one off as is it is far from the expected excellence that we normally receive and quite clearly we are unable to 'gamble' as to items being in stock when they are not.
Adam Ryder

Excellent, easy transaction
Jan Manson
Verified Buyer

Been a customer for about 10 years. Always good service, helpful and good products.
Stephen Westwood
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient.....Thank You!
RICHARD BIRCHWOOD
Verified Buyer

Been using Zignig for years, always easy to deal with and deliveries are always on time
Jeff Mascall
Verified Buyer

very helpful when phoned to make an order
Gillian Thornley
Verified Buyer

Always an excellent service. Ordered one day and received the next.
Charmaine Cowie
Verified Buyer

Had problems with order and your customer service were very helpful in resolving the issue.
Zignig is rated 4.75 based on 24 reviews