Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
I have sold to Zitfit about 10-12 times. They are by far one of the best for getting paid on time and fast check in of books. I have not had 1 problem with these folks. You will get a mid level offer compared to others. They are good about letting you know what they are doing as well. You can sell with confidence to this outfit.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
It was fine, as always.
Thanks for your review! Ziffit.com
First class company to trade with no problems good payer
Hello, Thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
A reliable company and would recommend to others
Hello, Thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to sell with barcode and payment to bank arrives very quickly
Hello, Thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I sell books for the church; very happy in lock down to have the boxes collected from my doorstep. thank you
Hello, Thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very satisfying re-homing of no longer needed books and CDs. A speedy and efficient collection and payment system. thank you!

Ziffit.com
Absolutely brilliant five stars from me.. They are mainly buying older books, cd, dvds some newer ones too you really need a lot of stuff to go through to make it worth while.

I love it searching through the boxes from courier collection to payment first class

Ziffit.com
I found out about Ziffit through my local hospice and have not looked back! I've managed a massive declutter (over time) and been delighted with the efficiency of the service. Response rate to queries is excellent and nothing seems to be a problem for the very helpful staff. Occasionally a reason for a rejection is a mystery to me but on the whole I appreciate the chance to declutter and get funds direct to the hospice (including gift aid.)

Ziffit.com
Ziffit website is easy to use; their service and prices are excellent.
Hello,

Thanks for your lovely review :)

Ziffit.com
Fantastic, so quick and easy, even the return label comes quickly through the post, and of course the cheque,
If i have a load of books the courier picks up, and that is easy, Ziffit is great

Diane

Ziffit.com
Simple system that is easy to use and efficient - Thanks

Ziffit.com
Excellent service easy to use and will always use ziffit
Hello, thanks for your review Angela :)

Thanks, Ziffit.com
This the second review I have done and what more can I say than I am very happy with the way things are conducted Thanks again for a good service John M Adamson
Hello,

Thanks for your review :)

Ziffit.com
I’ve totally turned around on Ziffit after having terrible experiences with my first two shipments. But both were rectified after considerable back and forth. And my last four boxes of books, save for one minor hiccup, have all been quickly processed & paid in full. Plus, I now have a company rep I can contact if there any future problems. It’s the mark of a good company if they can both acknowledge and remedy their problems. Which Ziffit has done while generally paying higher prices (especially for older books) than their competitors. So I now fully recommend Ziffit & hope that the company can continue on this path.Ed Bark
We are pleased that this has improved for you Ed. We look forward to receiving your trades. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Selling unseen is always a major source of frustration, but I have found Ziffit to be ahead of other 'buyers'. Never had a parcel problem. Sometimes the occasional item is rejected for reasons difficult for seller ( me ) to comprehend but even this is rare. The good thing about Ziffit is you always receive near enough what they offer, giving pocket money to buy something new and making enough space on a shelf for more! Many thanks to Ziffit.
Hello, thanks for your review. We really appreciate it. Thanks, Ziffit.com
A fantastic way of making money from books you no longer need 10/10
Hello, thanks for sharing your experience with us :)

Excellent service.

Ziffit.com
Very easy to use , fast payment , I can honestly say I have never had any problems with Ziffit, and will continue to use them .

Ziffit.com
2nd review in response to request because I sent some boxes which somehow disappeared. I said I knew I had sent them and they immediately decided to honour the sale despite not receiving them. Only very occasionally do they say they won't accept something and they are, in my humble experience, much less fussy than the opposition and GENERALLY, more often than not, give better prices.
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Thanks, Ziffit.com