Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
transaction action went like clockwork, well pleased Thanks
Hello, thanks for your review Ziffit.com
Your website is easy to use. You take items with older ISBN numbers. You pay quickly and often more than others. You are a pleasure to trade with. Thank you.
Hello, thanks for your review Ziffit.com
Really pleased, none of my books were rejected, which has happened with other sites.
Hello, Thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
The collection service is very useful because I was selling books that would be too heavy to take to a drop off shop. Using the website to make a trade is easy and the response times are good.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
There are few seemingly faultless services and Ziffit is one of them. Swift, convenient, really helpful and ethically sound as a pound. I cannot see me ever not using Ziffit and also mentioning the service to my friends and fellow readers. I have only recently found them but already made quite a few transactions. So far so very good.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I used Ziffit for the first time last week. It was a brilliant experience all the way through. I was excited to learn how much I would receive for each book. It was all very easy from scanning to receiving my money. I look forward to using Ziffit again.
Great app, easy to use.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Good service easy to use you don't get a massive amount but then you don't have to pay to post them as the collection service is free. The payment is made quite quickly it is very efficient.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Ziffit does exactly what it says it does! It's quick, efficientand easy to use. Payment prompt and straight into your bank. Excellent!
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I just wanted to say how good this customer service is. I have sent various emails and they were responded to very quickly. And all my emails were responded to. I am very pleased with your customer service and all my issues were resolved instantly. Thank you very much.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
It’s so easy to do and a good way of getting some cash for all your books you are not going to read again.Courier picks up your box and sit back and wait for your cash.Not everything sells first time but wait awhile and they may be accepted then.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Have used Ziffit to sell books several times, am really surprised to read some comments on the review pages where some sellers have experienced problems. From a personal perspective I have never had problems. Everything seems so straight forward from start to finish. Great that package is collected from your home. OK,so some items do not sell for much, but what else would you do with your books. Perhaps sell via E-bay, but then that means packaging your books, traipsing to the Post Office, so not so convenient.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
so easy to use, cash in account within days, have used a few times and will continue to do so quite simply, they do what they say
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Extremely easy process. Have sent three boxes of books now and have received the promised price every time.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
They make it so easy to feel less guilty about getting rid of stuff. The amount you get isn’t massive but it’s so easy
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Giving new life to old books
Perfect! Not a problem with collection or payment Can recommend Thank you
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Third time trading with Ziffit (selling books and DVD's) and the same simple straight forward experience. Send exactly what you have traded, in good condition and there has never been a quibble with payment. Like the way Ziffit offer to buy a wider range of items than other organisations offering a similar service.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very pleased with the service and turn around time. This is a good place to offload unwanted books, CDs and DVDs. though still a lot of titles I'm surprised go unwanted. But hey ...
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I like Ziffit and haven't had any problems. However I wish that it were possible to send older books that don't have an ISBN but are still valuable and wanted.
Ziffit is rated 3.80 based on 181 reviews