Ziffit Reviews

4.1
Based on 588 reviews
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Really easy process to use Ziffit. Easy to check if Ziffit will offer for an item, easy to drop off to a locker, received quick payment too.
Thanks for your review! :)
This was my second trade with Ziffit, even quicker than last time. I used parcel collect service from home, which was very convenient and ideal if you can't get out (that was for first trade) this time I took my parcel to a inpost locker at my nearest Tesco, there was a good choice of inpost drop off points near me. It was easy and the on screen instructions were easy to follow.
Thanks for your review! :)
Always keeps you informed of what's happening with the trade, quick glso
Great service as usual.
Thanks for the review :)
Really easy service to use, I dropped my parcel off at my local drop of point and got the money a few days later by PayPal. I’m pleased my books will get reused
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to use, reliable postage service, and quite quick checking of items and payment. Thank you!
Thanks for your review :)
Have sent quite a few boxes of books to Ziffit always collected on time and payment comes through quickly great service.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to use web site, fast collection and fast payment. Would recommend.
Thanks for your review :)
Very prompt service, love the home collection too
Thanks for your review :)
Thank you for collecting my box after I explained I was unable to take it to the pick up point. I am looking out more books etc. but will use a smaller box if possible. I was happy with price and fast service.
Thanks for your review :)
Such an easy process. Was able to get my extra books in the mail quick (shipping provided!) and saw my payment within days.
Thanks for your review :)
I have been looking for an outlet for my excess books I found Ziffit and I am so pleased that I did. Hears to the next time. Thank you.
Thanks for your review :)
A easy way to recycle books, dvds etc that are no longer needed, prices paid are not huge but better than nothing. Prompt collection service and quick turn round with cash in the bank. Would definitely use again.
Thanks for your review :)
Excellent, will certainly use again. Easy to send (Free) and money comes directly into the bank within a few days.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to do Prompt service.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to do Prompt service.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy and simple process from beginning to end. Very good communication all along, fast payment
Thanks for your review :)
Ziffit offered payments on items that I had not been able to sell elsewhere - other places already had too many of certain items and refused to take any more. This meant I could put all my items into one box and get everything sorted. I printed out my label, took the box to a local drop-off location and about a week later Ziffit had verified my items and paid me. Will definitely be using again when I next have a clear out!
Thanks for your review :)
I exerienced speedy, efficient and trouble-free service
Thanks for your review :)
First time customer though have heard about Ziffit from a while ago. Simple process and for where I live a convenient drop off point. Sold books only this time. Very happy experience, thank you.
Ziffit is rated 4.14 based on 588 reviews