Ziffit Reviews

12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ziffit deliver?

How can I contact Ziffit?
Click Here

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"I have now done over 50 (fifty) trades with Ziffit. These bad reviews how they steal the most expensive book and say its water damaged and don't reply to their phoneline, well, these things have never happened to me. Their phoneline doesn't answer very quickly if you ring after 11 that's true, I always ring at 9 and it is always answered quickly. On several occasions where a payment was getting delayed because they claimed a book had not been received, the lady at the other end simply asked me to assure them the book was in there, and (on at least 10 occasions now) has marked it as accepted and I got paid within the hour. Out of literally thousands of books I have sent, they have rejected probably about 1% if that, in every case I received at least an explanation in their email informing me my payment was coming. In fact, on no occasion ever has it been the most expensive book this has happened with. No, I don't work for Ziffit, I just like to see them get a fair crack of the whip. In fact, if you go on Trustpilot, they only get 5% bad reviews instead of the ridiculous 75% on here. I would suspect at least some of these bad reviews are coming from competitors or people who expect Ziffit to give them the same price for their books as they would get on ebay, which is of course ridiculous as Ziffit will themselves be selling them on ebay, and would probably like to make a profit."
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
Ziffit is rated 2.05 based on 21 reviews