Ziffit Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Ziffit
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
Ziffit is rated 2.55 based on 11 reviews