Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Used Ziffit for specialised books, films and cds. Found them easy to deal with and the best prices on offer on the internet. A good way to clear unwanted items. Thank you.

Thanks for your review.

Ziffit.com
Three stars have been given because I have used Ziffit for a number of years and I have always found them to be fair and professional. However, the last couple of times my household has used them, perfectly good books have not been paid for when received, stating that the books have "expired". I am not sure if I will use them again.
Hello,

Thanks for your review. Please email support@ziffit.com with your trade number and our friendly team will look into any issues for you. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Words can't even express how dissappointed I am in this service. I sent my books out the day after I submitted them for trade. The books were received and signed for by ziffit on August 5th. Today is the 31st they still have not sent funds and I have emailed them multiple times only to get the same generic response. They have emailed me stating they haven't heard from me, that they never received my books, and now this morning I wake up to my order being EXPIRED while they are " awaiting scan" tried reaching out many times and of course still just robotic replies. Feels like a scam to me at this point.

US_61689

*REVISED* I was finally able to get in touch with someone to handle my issues. They replied fairly quickly and provided pending payment for today. For anyone having trouble contacting them I used facebook messenger on their page and finally had success. I have changed my rating from 1 star to 3. I sympathize in having orders unfulfilled because of the pandemic however I wish they were not so difficult to get ahold of and that there was some form of communication besides a generic robot response when I emailed them.
Hello,

Thank you for your review and for leaving your trade number. We have looked into your trade and can see that our customer service team have cancelled the trade manually and pushed your payment to go through. This has been paid via PayPal for you, This should appear in your PayPal account within 3 working days but usually is in there within 24 hours.

I can assure you we are not a scam site at all.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Do you have a US 800 phone number that you can be reached at? I have contacted your customer service email with no response. You messaged me that you never received my books. Fed Ex tracking indicates that you received them on july 23rd. My order number is 56669. Perhaps you will contact me through this site.

Thanks for your review.
We do not have a number for our team, it's email only and I am sure they will get back to you as soon as they can.

We are working through the trades as fast as we can, but I am sure you can appreciate that due to the global pandemic we have had to limit the number of staff in our workspace to allow for safe social distancing to occur. Your trade will be processed very soon and you will be emailed when it does. Thank you for your patience.

Have a lovely day. Thanks, Ziffit.com