Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
I wasn't paid for my items. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I emailed customers service several times but they said I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. So I won't recommend this app to anybody. I won't use it again
I wasn't paid. I was trying to contact customers service but they sent me an an email saying that I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. I emailed them several times. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I won't ever use Ziffitt again. I won't advice anybody to use it
It was fine got paid! Then they have invoiced my PayPal to say They had paid me twice! When I checked with PayPal this is not true! Ziffit said they had paid lots of people twice? And were asking for me to pay one back! Is this a con ? Tried ringing again no reply!!!
just quoted for a 3set of mint burkes peerage baronage and knightage and clan chiefs Scottish family barons 0.30p
I came across Ziffit as an online ad because I do a lot of selling on ebay and Facebook and thought it could help me get through a lot of books items. Prices quoted was low but I accepted it 17 items for just over £10 when on ebay would have gotten closer to £80 but I accepted the offer then after I posted it several items were not accepted or explained why and I could not get my items back even though I offered to send paid postage or collection of all my item. But they just informed me. The contact numbers do not work and emails do not respond. I plan on taking them to the small claimes court and heading to the head office. They can have terms and conditions but they do not override consumer laws.
They give you very little for your games. Cex give you more. I don't think these any benfit for the app.
Scammers & liars! Use someone else to sell your cd's, or give them to charity. Give pennies for your cd's; Claim your cd's are broken on arrival; just so that they don't have to pay you, but will sell them on anyway! Hide behind their 'Terms & Conditions' for not returning your 'broken' cd's; All my cd's were more than well packed and they claim multiple were broken! Pathetic way to scam customers! Won't ever recommend or use again!
Terrible customer service, items disappearing or "out of date" (usually the most valuables), keeping the rejecting items, no answering the phone or emails.... Pick up service never turned up and not a word from them or an apology. Overall? I will never trade with them and I will make sure in all social media know about their doggy practices and almost nonexistent professionalism, in fact, I can feel some dishonesty with them and I detest that. Don't bother with this company. Check its competitors.
DO NOT USE. Never arranged a delivery date as promised, then they apologised. I sent off my books which I was then given a receipt of payment stating that some of the books were not excepted because the offer was out of date!?!? Why couldn't I have been informed of this before they accepted it and promised collection. That was Ziffits fault not the customer. Also they said books (that were brand new and never used) were water damaged which I know wasn't the case....but they conveniently said the cook books....of which I know have never even been in a kitchen. Bit of a scam especially when you don't get the books back. Too risky would never use again. Dishonest service I am so angry at myself for trying it.
Used app to sell my dvds. Courier failed to arrive twice. Gave them a third chance and sat in again all day with a no show courier. Do NOT use Ziffit. They are complete incompetent and useless. Their staff are as thick as trees, rude and complete liars. Bad company!
Total waste of time. I scanned my stuff and arranged collection via app. I then found out booking date via app is a waste of time because they did not arrange a courier collection for the day I wanted (Tues). I then rescheduled for the Wed. Then DPD arrive to pick collection up on the Monday! It's like dealing with monkeys in a zoo. They have no idea what they are doing and you just get standard sorry emails in return that don't improve on their incompetence.
I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'.
One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around.
Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again.
Ziffit is rated 2.05 based on 21 reviews