Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
I am now writing twice about the service of Ziffit. I was not able to reset my password. The password feature is way too sensitive and will lock you out. Please reset my password again if you wish to have a positive review. I have worked with every other book company that is willing to buy used books and never had such a problem. Thank you, Erma Wolpert
Hello,

We have just reset your password and emailed it to you again. Our website is case sensitive so you will need to enter the password exactly how we have provided it to you with an uppercase letter, numbers and a character. This is commonplace on most websites. We have also managed to log into your account with your new credentials so there should not be an issue.

Your previous review will now be moderated as we do not need multiple negative reviews from the same person.

You can also contact our customer service team via social media and email. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Contacted with a customer service several times but no reply at all. This is my first order and had an issue which needs to be sorted, but after this experience I can't trust this company at all.
Hello,

We can see you emailed our team once on Tuesday and that is the only email we have received. We have replied this morning offering you a new collection date.

They tried to collect your parcel on 22 Sep 2020 at 15.03 but couldn't and have provided a photo of your front door too.

Our email response time is 48-72 hours and your email falls within this time.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
I’ve used a lot of times before was descent lately starting to be Suspicious about a few items I some case the most expensive ones to don’t get paid because of strange reasons like expired !!!i wish they will fix this way of doing business if they will pay me all I will continue to do business with them but is more likely not for the moment
Hello,

Expired means that we have not received those items and the time taken for them to arrive has expired. Please email help.usa@ziffit.com with any issues and our customer service team will happily assist. Thanks, Ziffit.com
I did a deal with you you arranged collection for your courier to pick up my books. I waited in all day last Friday 9-5 no one turned up what a waste of my time producing the trade and your none show. Well what can i say. Not a happy prospective customer.
Hello,

We have looked into your collection and can see that DPD attempted to collect the trade at 8.35am - Sorry, we were unable to collect your parcel as it wasn't available when our driver arrived

Please email support@ziffit.com with your trade number and how many boxes and we will happily rebook this in for you. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Unbelievably bad. Four times they said a courier would come to collect the items, four times nobody came. Still waiting. Their excuse was that the courier was busy! This is their entire business model and they cant get it right
Hello,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with our third-party courier service. We can see that this is in fact booked in for today (7th) - We will collect your Ziffit parcel on Monday 7th September between 09:00 and 17:00

Please contact support@ziffit.com with your trade number and the subject line as REVIEWS if this does not get collected today and our customer service team leader can investigate further. Thanks, Ziffit.com
I am a first-time user and sent in books the next day after I processed the trade. The Fedex tracking says it has been delivered three weeks ago. I have contacted Ziffit three times but have not gotten a response about trade number US_61648. Now I got an email saying that my order has been cancelled by ME, even though I did not, and have not even been able to contact anyone who works there. Please don't waste your time or money on this website.

EDIT: This response from Ziffit was the only direct response I've ever received from them even after numerous emails to help.us@.ziffit.com, support@ziffit.com, and admin@ziffit.com. In fact, the only direct communication from Ziffit have been through the negative reviews I've written on three different websites, one of which they reported, despite being the same exact review as the paragraph above. I did not get payment three days after August 27th as they stated in their response here. My 1 star review still remains for Ziffit and I do not encourage anyone to use Ziffit unless you're willing to experience stress, confusion, unresponsiveness, and constant wondering if Ziffit is a scam.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We have looked into your trade and can see that our customer service team cancelled your trade to ensure a manual payment was made. They would have replied to your email upon doing this letting you know that you would receive a cancellation email and NOT to be concerned with it.
I can see you chose to be paid via PayPal and this would have been processed yesterday (27th) too. So this should appear within your account in 3 working days but usually 24 hours.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
I have the same issue as the previous reviewer. I have 2 orders not being accepted for delivery from fedex. Tracking numbers 00395840006675 and 00395839404577. I also have an order that was accepted on 8/11 but account just says awaiting scan. No payment. I now can no longer get into my account even when I reset my password? What’s up with that?
Hello Kim

Thanks for your review.

Let's try and break this down for you.

With regards to your two orders and FedEx - Please email help.usa@ziffit.com with your trade numbers (US_65804 and US_65813) and screenshots of the tracking. We can then resolve this via email.

US_63994 - With this trade, I can confirm that this arrived with us on August 14th and is waiting to be processed. Due to COVID-19, there are delays in processing due to working with a smaller team to ensure they are safe and working within social distancing guidelines. They are however working as fast as they can during this time. You will be emailed when you trade begins processing and then when payment is released.

I am unsure why you can not get into your account as I have just checked and it all says enabled. Please use the reset password feature which will get you to reset the password via email. Any further issues with your email and password. Please direct them to help.usa@ziffit.com and our team will be happy to help.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Scam scam scam stay away I sent a box of dvds in perfect condition and they lied and said some were expired damaged or missing. The trade should gave been thirty pound instead they are giving eighteen pound. The funny thi g is I have photos of every single cd I sent for this reason and I will be taking this further so people do not use them so unfair.
Hello Kirsty,

Thank you for your review and I have looked into your trade and can see it is due for payment this morning (£18.94) via your chosen method.
Looking into your trade we can only see items that have been accepted and rejected. The rejections are based on the condition guidelines and our quality controllers found some of the items sent in were disc damaged, had missing covers or the cover was damaged or the disc was missing. We are unable to accept and pay for items in this condition as marked out in our ts and cs. We are sorry for any disappointment caused

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Absolutely aweful quoted us £31 gave us £13 and don't get items back for what they don't pay you for all a con don't use them.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We have looked into your trade and can see that a number of your items were deemed as disc damaged. We are unable to accept any items that fdail to meet our condition guidelines.

All trades on arrival are subject to a quality check before the final price is made and all our quality controllers are trained to the same conditioning process.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
They keep saying they will collect my books, and they did not come for 4 times and they keep rescheduling. Terrible service, do not use them.
Hello,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced with our third-party courier service DPD. We can see that this trade was cancelled, so we are sorry to see you go. Rest assured your feedback is being used to improve our courier collections in the future.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
was paid well under half of what they originally said they were going to pay without reasons behind their actions... use musicmagpie

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear this. We have looked into your trade and can see that two items did not arrived and this was confirmed by yourself that you hadn't sent them. 4 other items on your trade failed to meet our condition guidelines and were disposed of responsibly. We are unable to accept items in poor condition as marked out in our Terms and Conditions.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Totally agree with comments below - this company is questionable- I have just sent 24 items (mainly kids DVDs - some limited editions in order) and have just received a message stating that what I sent did not match the order- so they are not paying for any of the items .. they have effectively stolen my property. I should have taken to charity shop after all... AVOID!!!! Trust pilot reviews must be bogus...
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We can only pay for items that have been submitted in a trade. We are unable to pay for items that do not match the items you originally submitted.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
I sent a box of blu-ray DVDs all in mint condition and 2 were 'rejected' and I was not paid the amount they quoted initially ... I asked if I could have them back and have had no response! one of these was Avatar - which I would have kept! If I wanted to donate my blu-rays I would have gone to the charity shop. Wish I had looked at these reviews before using Ziffit. A-V-O-I-D
Hello,

We have looked into your trade and can see that two items were marked as Expired. This means they did not arrive in your trade and the time taken for them to be processed has expired. We are unable to pay for items that do not arrive with us.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Don't trust these guys! Sent a box of 13 items and 4 were rejected (the expensive items oddly). One of which was a BRAND NEW unplayed CD that was 'rejected'. They then apparently dispose of the items...

When I complained I got a generic response saying why they refuse items - strangely it didn't mention anything about brand new CD's in perfect condition - which mine definitely was.

Avoid.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We have looked into your trade and can see that 4 items were rejected for disc damage, cover damage and cover missing.

All items that fail to meet our condition guidelines are disposed of, our quality controllers do not have sight of the prices offered for the items and looking into the prices. These were not the most expensive, we notice your items priced at over £1 were accepted without fault.

Avoid.

Their offers are pittance compared to the end sale prices... but they still made me offers on a variety of items, and were sent a big box of stuff.

Today they got back to me to say that a number of the items were rejected for no reason whatsoever; they just 'happened' to be some of the more expensive items on the list. As such the final value of the items plummeted and I received far less than expected.

Apparently the rejected items were 'disposed of', but in the absence of any reason I think they are taking people for a ride...

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your trade and can see 5 items failed to meet our condition guidelines, which are marked out on our site. We are unable to pay for items that do not meet these guidelines and they are disposed of responsibly.

Again, our quality controllers do not see the prices offered, they judge all items on the condition they arrive in.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
This company is ripping people off do not use them. Our items were supposed to be nearly £30 and we are getting £16. Absolutely shocked that they can get away with this. They didn’t pick up when they said they would and I was left waiting all day for them not to show up. Now they are saying that a 15 book collection is not good enough to pay for. This collection was barely used with most of the books never leaving the box. My daughters are really upset about it as they were their books and now they feel that Ziffit has effectively stolen their stuff

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your trade, we are sorry DPD did not arrive the first time around we can see this was rebooked and then collected without issue.

There were a number of items that failed to meet our condition guidelines and a couple not sent in. We are unable to pay for items that do not arrive or meet the condition guidelines as per our Terms and Conditions.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Claimed disks were damaged and one was expired (whatever this means). I know all discs were in good condition and funnily enough they happened to be the most expensive ones in the batch. There is no way to ask for them to be returned even if you were to pay postage. They simply defer to their terms and conditions saying that they will dispose of any rejected items - very convenient for such a scam. I would definitely avoid.

Appreciate your review.

We have looked into your trade and can see there were a fair few items rejected for disc damage. We can not accept items in this condition and do recycle them responsibly as per our terms and conditions.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
My first trade with ziffit went without issue, so I used them a second time. I decided to trade in a book for which I was offered £5.50. I also traded in a couple of lower value books. When I got an email back saying I was being paid, next to the book in question it said expired and I was being given £0. This book was in as good as new condition and is worth over £20 new on Amazon (rrp of £27). Ziffit have effectively stolen my book and I have no doubt they will sell it (see below) . I am shocked by this and advise others to never send high value books to them. Absolute crooks. Just happens to be my highest value book that 'expires' even though I posted it within a week of accepting the offer.

I have also just noticed that their sister site World of Books (they sell the books you trade in) now has 1 copy of this book in stock in very good condition which they are selling for £9.99. Coincidence? They are giving me £0 of this. Their t&c's allow them to reject and 'dispose' of books (in this case steal and sell anyway). Think twice (actually maybe 3 or 4 times) before using them. You have been warned.
Hello,

Thank you for your review we are sorry to hear this.

Looking into your trade we can see that your expired item was paid for by our customer service team.

thanks, Ziffit.com
they got my items 14 days ago and said they paid me but no money has been received. asked customer service and they told me they sent the money 7 days ago but nothing and my bank confirmed nothing has been received. I think its a big scam. i lost arround 50£

Thanks for your review.

We have looked into your trade and can see payment was made on the 12-11-2019 so should have been in your account by 19/11/2019 at the latest.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
It was fine got paid! Then they have invoiced my PayPal to say They had paid me twice! When I checked with PayPal this is not true! Ziffit said they had paid lots of people twice? And were asking for me to pay one back! Is this a con ? Tried ringing again no reply!!!
Hello,

thank you for your review. I am sure if you got an email from us regarding a double payment it would have been because a double payment was issued. I'm sure this has been resolved by now.

Ziffit is rated 3.28 based on 80 reviews