Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Biggest rip off merchants going... AVOID AVOID AVOID . Use other providers !!! You have been warned !!!!
My first trade with ziffit went without issue, so I used them a second time. I decided to trade in a book for which I was offered £5.50. I also traded in a couple of lower value books. When I got an email back saying I was being paid, next to the book in question it said expired and I was being given £0. This book was in as good as new condition and is worth over £20 new on Amazon (rrp of £27). Ziffit have effectively stolen my book and I have no doubt they will sell it (see below) . I am shocked by this and advise others to never send high value books to them. Absolute crooks. Just happens to be my highest value book that 'expires' even though I posted it within a week of accepting the offer. I have also just noticed that their sister site World of Books (they sell the books you trade in) now has 1 copy of this book in stock in very good condition which they are selling for £9.99. Coincidence? They are giving me £0 of this. Their t&c's allow them to reject and 'dispose' of books (in this case steal and sell anyway). Think twice (actually maybe 3 or 4 times) before using them. You have been warned.
Sent cds 2 they said not recieved ,all sent ,9 not acceptable ,all playable when sent .RIP OFF!
Not convinced this company is genuine. I sent several mint condition games, including one that was still in its cellophane wrapper (I removed it before sending just incase it caused an issue). They offered peanuts, but I was moving house and needed to clear some room with minimal fuss. They rejected several of the games for different and bizarre reasons, one of which was the brand-new game they said had a missing cover. Like I said, it was brand-new. Not only was the cover there, but it had never been removed or touched and the additional leaflets (including a Gold membership freebie) were still included. When I complained, they told me I had agreed to their Ts and Cs and they couldn't help. The game, they said, was destroyed. But I find it hard to believe. I'm 99% sure they have a policy to reject several items from each delivery and then sell these on. And for anyone thinking of sending pictures to proof the condition of the games, don't bother. I did the same with games just in case and when I presented them with this information they ignored me.
they got my items 14 days ago and said they paid me but no money has been received. asked customer service and they told me they sent the money 7 days ago but nothing and my bank confirmed nothing has been received. I think its a big scam. i lost arround 50£
I wasn't paid for my items. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I emailed customers service several times but they said I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. So I won't recommend this app to anybody. I won't use it again
I wasn't paid. I was trying to contact customers service but they sent me an an email saying that I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. I emailed them several times. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I won't ever use Ziffitt again. I won't advice anybody to use it
It was fine got paid! Then they have invoiced my PayPal to say They had paid me twice! When I checked with PayPal this is not true! Ziffit said they had paid lots of people twice? And were asking for me to pay one back! Is this a con ? Tried ringing again no reply!!!
just quoted for a 3set of mint burkes peerage baronage and knightage and clan chiefs Scottish family barons 0.30p
I came across Ziffit as an online ad because I do a lot of selling on ebay and Facebook and thought it could help me get through a lot of books items. Prices quoted was low but I accepted it 17 items for just over £10 when on ebay would have gotten closer to £80 but I accepted the offer then after I posted it several items were not accepted or explained why and I could not get my items back even though I offered to send paid postage or collection of all my item. But they just informed me. The contact numbers do not work and emails do not respond. I plan on taking them to the small claimes court and heading to the head office. They can have terms and conditions but they do not override consumer laws.
They give you very little for your games. Cex give you more. I don't think these any benfit for the app.
Scammers & liars! Use someone else to sell your cd's, or give them to charity. Give pennies for your cd's; Claim your cd's are broken on arrival; just so that they don't have to pay you, but will sell them on anyway! Hide behind their 'Terms & Conditions' for not returning your 'broken' cd's; All my cd's were more than well packed and they claim multiple were broken! Pathetic way to scam customers! Won't ever recommend or use again!
Terrible customer service, items disappearing or "out of date" (usually the most valuables), keeping the rejecting items, no answering the phone or emails.... Pick up service never turned up and not a word from them or an apology. Overall? I will never trade with them and I will make sure in all social media know about their doggy practices and almost nonexistent professionalism, in fact, I can feel some dishonesty with them and I detest that. Don't bother with this company. Check its competitors.
DO NOT USE. Never arranged a delivery date as promised, then they apologised. I sent off my books which I was then given a receipt of payment stating that some of the books were not excepted because the offer was out of date!?!? Why couldn't I have been informed of this before they accepted it and promised collection. That was Ziffits fault not the customer. Also they said books (that were brand new and never used) were water damaged which I know wasn't the case....but they conveniently said the cook books....of which I know have never even been in a kitchen. Bit of a scam especially when you don't get the books back. Too risky would never use again. Dishonest service I am so angry at myself for trying it.
Used app to sell my dvds. Courier failed to arrive twice. Gave them a third chance and sat in again all day with a no show courier. Do NOT use Ziffit. They are complete incompetent and useless. Their staff are as thick as trees, rude and complete liars. Bad company!
Total waste of time. I scanned my stuff and arranged collection via app. I then found out booking date via app is a waste of time because they did not arrange a courier collection for the day I wanted (Tues). I then rescheduled for the Wed. Then DPD arrive to pick collection up on the Monday! It's like dealing with monkeys in a zoo. They have no idea what they are doing and you just get standard sorry emails in return that don't improve on their incompetence.
I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'.
One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around.
Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again.
Ziffit is rated 1.85 based on 26 reviews