Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My first trade with ziffit went without issue, so I used them a second time. I decided to trade in a book for which I was offered £5.50. I also traded in a couple of lower value books. When I got an email back saying I was being paid, next to the book in question it said expired and I was being given £0. This book was in as good as new condition and is worth over £20 new on Amazon (rrp of £27). Ziffit have effectively stolen my book and I have no doubt they will sell it (see below) . I am shocked by this and advise others to never send high value books to them. Absolute crooks. Just happens to be my highest value book that 'expires' even though I posted it within a week of accepting the offer. I have also just noticed that their sister site World of Books (they sell the books you trade in) now has 1 copy of this book in stock in very good condition which they are selling for £9.99. Coincidence? They are giving me £0 of this. Their t&c's allow them to reject and 'dispose' of books (in this case steal and sell anyway). Think twice (actually maybe 3 or 4 times) before using them. You have been warned.
I wasn't paid for my items. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I emailed customers service several times but they said I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. So I won't recommend this app to anybody. I won't use it again
I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'.
Totally agree with comments below - this company is questionable- I have just sent 24 items (mainly kids DVDs - some limited editions in order) and have just received a message stating that what I sent did not match the order- so they are not paying for any of the items .. they have effectively stolen my property. I should have taken to charity shop after all... AVOID!!!! Trust pilot reviews must be bogus...
Scammers & liars! Use someone else to sell your cd's, or give them to charity. Give pennies for your cd's; Claim your cd's are broken on arrival; just so that they don't have to pay you, but will sell them on anyway! Hide behind their 'Terms & Conditions' for not returning your 'broken' cd's; All my cd's were more than well packed and they claim multiple were broken! Pathetic way to scam customers! Won't ever recommend or use again!
DO NOT USE. Never arranged a delivery date as promised, then they apologised. I sent off my books which I was then given a receipt of payment stating that some of the books were not excepted because the offer was out of date!?!? Why couldn't I have been informed of this before they accepted it and promised collection. That was Ziffits fault not the customer. Also they said books (that were brand new and never used) were water damaged which I know wasn't the case....but they conveniently said the cook books....of which I know have never even been in a kitchen. Bit of a scam especially when you don't get the books back. Too risky would never use again. Dishonest service I am so angry at myself for trying it.
One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around.
Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again.
Ziffit is rated 1.58 based on 38 reviews