Ziffit Reviews

11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ziffit deliver?

How can I contact Ziffit?
Click Here

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"Scammers & liars! Use someone else to sell your cd's, or give them to charity. Give pennies for your cd's; Claim your cd's are broken on arrival; just so that they don't have to pay you, but will sell them on anyway! Hide behind their 'Terms & Conditions' for not returning your 'broken' cd's; All my cd's were more than well packed and they claim multiple were broken! Pathetic way to scam customers! Won't ever recommend or use again!"
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT USE. Never arranged a delivery date as promised, then they apologised. I sent off my books which I was then given a receipt of payment stating that some of the books were not excepted because the offer was out of date!?!? Why couldn't I have been informed of this before they accepted it and promised collection. That was Ziffits fault not the customer. Also they said books (that were brand new and never used) were water damaged which I know wasn't the case....but they conveniently said the cook books....of which I know have never even been in a kitchen. Bit of a scam especially when you don't get the books back. Too risky would never use again. Dishonest service I am so angry at myself for trying it."
"I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 2.05 based on 21 reviews