Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Website functionality is limited, saving a partial trade for completion later doesn't work. I didn't try the mobile app. It took 3 attempts to get a courier to collect due to a problem at Ziffit's end, customer service attitude was poor. Prices are low and payment is much slower than they claim. I probably wouldn't bother again.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
Brilliant, easy to use service.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very quick and efficient when I sold my books. Have used Ziffit numerous times now and never been disappointed.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very good. I managed to get a good price for books and DVDs I did not want. Money transfer was quick. Mike
Hi, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
It was useful to sell some CDs/DVDs that I no longer wanted but surprised that so many were refused plus, one that was accepted, was THEN refused and there was no return.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
easy and quick to use, price given instantly, payment received the same day as they receive you items in their warehouse. free to send, Have used several times - recommended
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Easy to use without app. Efficient system and paid promptly. Pickup excellent. Time consuming, with all entering online then packing. Moneywise you get a very small fraction of what you spent originally, or what the books are sold on for. However if you need the money it beats other disposal methods.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Used Ziffit for over two years now. They pay competitive prices and they will let you sell duplicates of books, whereas other places won’t. They keep you updated and pay the money promptly. Overall, a great experience.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Have given you excellent review in the past. However because of the pandemic and not wishing to go to bank with a cheque decided to have money sent to Paypal. Big mistake as there has first of all been a discrepancy on two of the payments and there is no sign of the third payment. Not your fault by the way.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Prices are good and their collection service is the easiest and best possible.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Ziffit offers good prices for what you want to sell.You do the trade have your trade collected and you get your money pretty quick.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Really easy website to use. Collection date to suit you. Money soon in account.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I have used Ziffit a lot. Recently I had a box of books collected which was very efficient. The prices paid compare very favourably with other sites and are often higher.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Really easy to use for helping clear your bookshelves, especially with the app to read the book barcodes. The prices are ok, and the monies raised can be sent easily to a bank account or used to sponsor someone for charity. Ziffit can also arrange for a courier to collect the box of books. All nice and easy.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Customer service is excellent. Prices are good and collect from door or dropping off to a local pickup is excellent. Using the site on my computer, the Trade doesn’t save and it used to.
Hello, Thanks for your review. There is a blue save for later button above the green complete trade button on the website. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Never had a problem with this company!
Hello, Thanks for your review Ziffit.com
Very easy! Used the App and scanned items. Popped them in two boxes, wrote the customer ref on the box then left them out for collection - they confirmed the day, then on the morning of collection gave me the time of collection. So easy! Notified me when it was being checked then when the payment was made to PayPal. Only took a couple of days. Excellent!
Hello, thanks for your review :) Ziffit.com
I have completed 13 orders with Ziffit and with the first 12 (242 books), I only had one or two books in total rejected due to condition issues. The last order I sent was a different story entirely. I shipped 17 books and 5 of the 17 were rejected for condition issues. Three were rejected for "cover missing or damaged," and two for "pages not clean." These books were all of similar quality as the first 12 orders I sent, so it appears that either their condition guidelines have changed drastically, or their grading has become much more critical. When I asked for an explanation, their only reply was that books cannot contain any writing. There were some books in this shipment that contained writing, but some were accepted and others were not. Grading is inconsistent at best, so be prepared to have as much as 30% of any orders you send to this company be rejected for condition issues. I would only sell books to this company that no one else is buying and that you are willing to donate, because that might be what you are actually doing.
Quick and easy
Hello, thanks for your review Ziffit.com
Courier didn't show up, and Ziffit haven't respond to my email asking what to do next. All in all, a complete waste of time and effort, avoid like the plague.
Ziffit is rated 3.76 based on 180 reviews