Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Easy to sell, no shipping costs or haggling, money paid straight to bank.
Hello, thank you for your review. Ziffit.com
I submitted an almost new book, hardback and only read by myself. Some dog eared corners no doubt but nothing else wrong. It was rejected. I was very disappointed and cannot believe the decision was correct and would not use ziffit again although I had previously had good experiences
Have used Ziffit to sell books several times, am really surprised to read some comments on the review pages where some sellers have experienced problems. From a personal perspective I have never had problems.
Everything seems so straight forward from start to finish. Great that package is collected from your home. OK,so some items do not sell for much, but what else would you do with your books.
Perhaps sell via E-bay, but then that means packaging your books, traipsing to the Post Office, so not so convenient.
I was alright on the first go now your company just blinks at me .

I have sent emails about this but no help is given, Music Magpie is the same I cannot I repeat cannot print barcodes or QR's on my printer
so easy to use, cash in account within days, have used a few times and will continue to do so
quite simply, they do what they say
Extremely easy process. Have sent three boxes of books now and have received the promised price every time.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
They make it so easy to feel less guilty about getting rid of stuff. The amount you get isn’t massive but it’s so easy
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Giving new life to old books
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Scam - quoted a price and then arbitrarily decided they were "unable to accept" perfectly good items (some brand new!) - and the best part, not only will they not pay the money they promised me, they are just going to throw away my perfectly good items that someone could have made use of, or I could have sold on eBay for more than they were offering. This is at best a breach of contract and at worst, theft. Have contacted them but unsurprisingly they have chosen to just ignore my complaint. Won't be using them again and would suggest to anyone considering using this company that you put your unwanted items on eBay instead - this con isn't worth the risk.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
Rubbish!! I followed the instructions for a pick up today of 2 boxes of books. I left the boxes in the most prominent place possible and labelled using thick BIG lettering infront of our gate ...visible to the whole world!!! but obviously not the the Ziffit courier. Can I contact them...of course not!! How obvious do you have to make it!!
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear about the issue with the third-party courier service, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your trade number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit.com
Quick, efficient and some of the best online prices I’ve found.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Perfect! Not a problem with collection or payment

Can recommend
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Third time trading with Ziffit (selling books and DVD's) and the same simple straight forward experience. Send exactly what you have traded, in good condition and there has never been a quibble with payment.
Like the way Ziffit offer to buy a wider range of items than other organisations offering a similar service.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Very helpful with any questions I had
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Where is my money, Ziffit?!? I scanned my books the price of the lot came to £17.26. But I only received £6?!? Where is the rest of my money? Wrote to you a few times, used live chat where in was promised that the issue will be resolved ASAP which was over a month ago?!? STOP IGNORING ME AND PAY ME MY MONEY!!!!!
Very pleased with the service and turn around time. This is a good place to offload unwanted books, CDs and DVDs. though still a lot of titles I'm surprised go unwanted. But hey ...
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
I like Ziffit and haven't had any problems. However I wish that it were possible to send older books that don't have an ISBN but are still valuable and wanted.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Great customer service, quick payment and fair price. Excellent overall.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
The thought of other people reading my books rather than just casting them aside pleases me and I then buy other people's books from World of Books. Perfect circle. Ziffit is so easy to do and collection is ace. Fantastic idea and Company. Well done everyone.
Hello, thanks for your review. Ziffit.com
Extremely difficult to contact when you have a problem.Sent emails and used the app.Even wrote a letter to their HQ...no reply.Still haven’t managed to resolve the problem.been 3 weeks now...still no reply.Not a good idea for Ziffit to cancel their customer help line.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your order number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, Ziffit
This is my first time with Ziffit and I found site very easy to use, I did have a small query regarding parcel collection when I emailed them regarding this they replied back very quickly with an answer. I found them very helpful with everything, queries, collection came on date I asked for (in my case next day)and payment within time stated in emails. I would recommend Ziffit to anyone who wants to declutter.
Ziffit is rated 3.69 based on 163 reviews