Ziffit Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Ziffit
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'."
Are you Ziffit? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Ziffit receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
"Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews