Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
I sent a box of blu-ray DVDs all in mint condition and 2 were 'rejected' and I was not paid the amount they quoted initially ... I asked if I could have them back and have had no response! one of these was Avatar - which I would have kept! If I wanted to donate my blu-rays I would have gone to the charity shop. Wish I had looked at these reviews before using Ziffit. A-V-O-I-D
Don't trust these guys! Sent a box of 13 items and 4 were rejected (the expensive items oddly). One of which was a BRAND NEW unplayed CD that was 'rejected'. They then apparently dispose of the items... When I complained I got a generic response saying why they refuse items - strangely it didn't mention anything about brand new CD's in perfect condition - which mine definitely was. Avoid.
Avoid. Their offers are pittance compared to the end sale prices... but they still made me offers on a variety of items, and were sent a big box of stuff. Today they got back to me to say that a number of the items were rejected for no reason whatsoever; they just 'happened' to be some of the more expensive items on the list. As such the final value of the items plummeted and I received far less than expected. Apparently the rejected items were 'disposed of', but in the absence of any reason I think they are taking people for a ride...
This company is ripping people off do not use them. Our items were supposed to be nearly £30 and we are getting £16. Absolutely shocked that they can get away with this. They didn’t pick up when they said they would and I was left waiting all day for them not to show up. Now they are saying that a 15 book collection is not good enough to pay for. This collection was barely used with most of the books never leaving the box. My daughters are really upset about it as they were their books and now they feel that Ziffit has effectively stolen their stuff
Just seen advert on TV so I thought I would give it a go. I have over 1000 books and thought it would be ideal way to downsize. Books range from fiction, cookery, travel and sport. I have now scanned over 100 books and only 2 have been accepted.! I think charity shop is best option
Don't waste your time! Hardly accepts anything! Everything is not needed because they have enough already... Even obscure books etc then half the things you scan, nothing happens, it doesn't scan.
Claimed disks were damaged and one was expired (whatever this means). I know all discs were in good condition and funnily enough they happened to be the most expensive ones in the batch. There is no way to ask for them to be returned even if you were to pay postage. They simply defer to their terms and conditions saying that they will dispose of any rejected items - very convenient for such a scam. I would definitely avoid.
Biggest rip off merchants going... AVOID AVOID AVOID . Use other providers !!! You have been warned !!!!
My first trade with ziffit went without issue, so I used them a second time. I decided to trade in a book for which I was offered £5.50. I also traded in a couple of lower value books. When I got an email back saying I was being paid, next to the book in question it said expired and I was being given £0. This book was in as good as new condition and is worth over £20 new on Amazon (rrp of £27). Ziffit have effectively stolen my book and I have no doubt they will sell it (see below) . I am shocked by this and advise others to never send high value books to them. Absolute crooks. Just happens to be my highest value book that 'expires' even though I posted it within a week of accepting the offer. I have also just noticed that their sister site World of Books (they sell the books you trade in) now has 1 copy of this book in stock in very good condition which they are selling for £9.99. Coincidence? They are giving me £0 of this. Their t&c's allow them to reject and 'dispose' of books (in this case steal and sell anyway). Think twice (actually maybe 3 or 4 times) before using them. You have been warned.
Sent cds 2 they said not recieved ,all sent ,9 not acceptable ,all playable when sent .RIP OFF!
Not convinced this company is genuine. I sent several mint condition games, including one that was still in its cellophane wrapper (I removed it before sending just incase it caused an issue). They offered peanuts, but I was moving house and needed to clear some room with minimal fuss. They rejected several of the games for different and bizarre reasons, one of which was the brand-new game they said had a missing cover. Like I said, it was brand-new. Not only was the cover there, but it had never been removed or touched and the additional leaflets (including a Gold membership freebie) were still included. When I complained, they told me I had agreed to their Ts and Cs and they couldn't help. The game, they said, was destroyed. But I find it hard to believe. I'm 99% sure they have a policy to reject several items from each delivery and then sell these on. And for anyone thinking of sending pictures to proof the condition of the games, don't bother. I did the same with games just in case and when I presented them with this information they ignored me.
they got my items 14 days ago and said they paid me but no money has been received. asked customer service and they told me they sent the money 7 days ago but nothing and my bank confirmed nothing has been received. I think its a big scam. i lost arround 50£
I wasn't paid for my items. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I emailed customers service several times but they said I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. So I won't recommend this app to anybody. I won't use it again
I wasn't paid. I was trying to contact customers service but they sent me an an email saying that I was already paid. I went to Bank they confirmed I wasn't paid. I emailed them several times. I sent 8 items on 13th of September. I won't ever use Ziffitt again. I won't advice anybody to use it
Company often takes weeks instead of days to respond to support requests.
I have now done over 50 (fifty) trades with Ziffit. These bad reviews how they steal the most expensive book and say its water damaged and don't reply to their phoneline, well, these things have never happened to me. Their phoneline doesn't answer very quickly if you ring after 11 that's true, I always ring at 9 and it is always answered quickly. On several occasions where a payment was getting delayed because they claimed a book had not been received, the lady at the other end simply asked me to assure them the book was in there, and (on at least 10 occasions now) has marked it as accepted and I got paid within the hour. Out of literally thousands of books I have sent, they have rejected probably about 1% if that, in every case I received at least an explanation in their email informing me my payment was coming. In fact, on no occasion ever has it been the most expensive book this has happened with. No, I don't work for Ziffit, I just like to see them get a fair crack of the whip. In fact, if you go on Trustpilot, they only get 5% bad reviews instead of the ridiculous 75% on here. I would suspect at least some of these bad reviews are coming from competitors or people who expect Ziffit to give them the same price for their books as they would get on ebay, which is of course ridiculous as Ziffit will themselves be selling them on ebay, and would probably like to make a profit.
It was fine got paid! Then they have invoiced my PayPal to say They had paid me twice! When I checked with PayPal this is not true! Ziffit said they had paid lots of people twice? And were asking for me to pay one back! Is this a con ? Tried ringing again no reply!!!
just quoted for a 3set of mint burkes peerage baronage and knightage and clan chiefs Scottish family barons 0.30p
I came across Ziffit as an online ad because I do a lot of selling on ebay and Facebook and thought it could help me get through a lot of books items. Prices quoted was low but I accepted it 17 items for just over £10 when on ebay would have gotten closer to £80 but I accepted the offer then after I posted it several items were not accepted or explained why and I could not get my items back even though I offered to send paid postage or collection of all my item. But they just informed me. The contact numbers do not work and emails do not respond. I plan on taking them to the small claimes court and heading to the head office. They can have terms and conditions but they do not override consumer laws.
They give you very little for your games. Cex give you more. I don't think these any benfit for the app.
Ziffit is rated 1.67 based on 33 reviews