Ziffit Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Ziffit
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"Used app to sell my dvds. Courier failed to arrive twice. Gave them a third chance and sat in again all day with a no show courier. Do NOT use Ziffit. They are complete incompetent and useless. Their staff are as thick as trees, rude and complete liars. Bad company!"
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Total waste of time. I scanned my stuff and arranged collection via app. I then found out booking date via app is a waste of time because they did not arrange a courier collection for the day I wanted (Tues). I then rescheduled for the Wed. Then DPD arrive to pick collection up on the Monday! It's like dealing with monkeys in a zoo. They have no idea what they are doing and you just get standard sorry emails in return that don't improve on their incompetence."
"Had to post the books myself which is annoying as books are heavy and waited over a week for payment"
"Some time I have collection problem Some time they keep the items for long time and after they said expired and you lose money Payement over £100 after checking the items it's take 3 working days to get payment But most of the time they offer good price than WBB, I meant you. This is my point of view."
"I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'."
"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
"Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 2.70 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access