Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
2nd review in response to request because I sent some boxes which somehow disappeared. I said I knew I had sent them and they immediately decided to honour the sale despite not receiving them. Only very occasionally do they say they won't accept something and they are, in my humble experience, much less fussy than the opposition and GENERALLY, more often than not, give better prices.
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Contacted with a customer service several times but no reply at all. This is my first order and had an issue which needs to be sorted, but after this experience I can't trust this company at all.
Hello,

We can see you emailed our team once on Tuesday and that is the only email we have received. We have replied this morning offering you a new collection date.

They tried to collect your parcel on 22 Sep 2020 at 15.03 but couldn't and have provided a photo of your front door too.

Our email response time is 48-72 hours and your email falls within this time.

Excellent service.
Hello, thanks for your review :)

Ziffit.com
Three stars have been given because I have used Ziffit for a number of years and I have always found them to be fair and professional. However, the last couple of times my household has used them, perfectly good books have not been paid for when received, stating that the books have "expired". I am not sure if I will use them again.
Hello,

Thanks for your review. Please email support@ziffit.com with your trade number and our friendly team will look into any issues for you. Thanks, Ziffit.com
I have been absolutely happy with Ziffit's level of service. They are very professional and do what they say they will do.

Thanks for your review.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Very easy to use , fast payment , I can honestly say I have never had any problems with Ziffit, and will continue to use them .
Hello, thanks for your review :)

Ziffit.com
Courier arrived at some unsocial time and left us no options to re-instate collection. We are not open every day so if he came back unannounced we would not be aware.
Communication is with DPD not Ziffit and while you can choose a date, that's the only option.
Hello,

DPD collects within the hours of 9am to 5pm, on the date of collection you also get an hour timeslot for delivery. We can see that this was attempted on the 22nd September at 9.02am. Please contact support@ziffit.com with your trade number and how many boxes you have and we can book this in.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Always have had good customer service and prompt payments. Its service is easy to use and understand would recommend
Hi, thank you for your review :)

Thanks, Ziffit.com
Love Ziffit! Great way to declutter, payment is quick and staff helpful over email.
Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing your review.

Ziffit.com
Ziffit has made the process of selling my unwanted books and CDs so simple, that I keep looking around for more things to sell. I've told several friends about it and they have had similar happy experiences. Well done Ziffit. You really do what you promise to do.
Hello,

thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear it :)

*UPDATE*9/14
Ziffit very quickly replied, profusely apologized and made the situation right. I should receive the remaining $31.47 within 3 days via PayPal. Overall a long and rocky experience but I do appreciate how it was handled in the end.
*UPDATE*9/14

Original Review:
Sent 43 books (4 boxes) and got paid for 11 of them. For the rest, including higher value items, they claimed “expired” with a value of $0. Yes thats right, “expired” even though their delayed processing time is all on them! So now I get $8.59 instead of the total value of $40.06? Completely unacceptable!

Timeline:
8/17: Shipped 4 boxes of books to Ziffit.

8/19-8/21: 3 attempted deliveries marked “future delivery requested“ by FedEx. I had sent an email to Ziffit about this and had not heard back so published my first negative review (conveniently censored and removed.)

8/22-8/23: 2 more attempted deliveries marked “customer not available/business closed”. (Probably closed on weekends).

8/24-8/25: Ziffit replies to my original review asking for Order # and Tracking info which I provide through email. 2 more failed delivery attempts.(Future delivery requested).

8/26: All 4 boxes are finally marked delivered by FedEx and signed for by “COVID”.

8/27: Email from Ziffit apologizing for the situation and that they were in touch with FedEx about why this was occurring.

8/29-9/04: Zero progress. I emailed again asking for an update and was given a generic reply stating I will get an email when the books are processed. Cool.

9/05: Email from Ziffit asking if I forgot to send the books that FedEx says are already delivered.

9/14: “payment” issued, email stating my trade is complete. A whopping $8.59 on an original quote of $40.06. 11 books paid for and 32 (conveniently including higher valued items) marked “expired” and $0.
Hello,

Thank you for your update. If you sent in 4 boxes, it is highly likely that they have become separated in the warehouse. However we would like to investigate into this. Once we have looked into it. We will email you shortly.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
ziffit is a truly five star service , as tina turner sang, simply the best , its better than all the rest . when trading some items are low but the majority are high , has been amazing on offers, well pleased thank you ..
Hi John, thanks for your review :)

Have a lovely day! Thanks, Ziffit.com
Ziffit are the buying part of "World of Books", they are reliable, and take most resellable titles. Not the highest prices paid, but better value than trying to sell yourself on amazon given the high fees and postage costs for using that platform.
Note that any damaged books will be rejected and recycled.
Ziffit will do a no cost to you collection, but you need to pack well in cardboard boxes weighing no more than 19Kg each.
Hi, thanks for your review :) We appreciate it! Thanks, Ziffit.com
I’ve used a lot of times before was descent lately starting to be Suspicious about a few items I some case the most expensive ones to don’t get paid because of strange reasons like expired !!!i wish they will fix this way of doing business if they will pay me all I will continue to do business with them but is more likely not for the moment
Hello,

Expired means that we have not received those items and the time taken for them to arrive has expired. Please email help.usa@ziffit.com with any issues and our customer service team will happily assist. Thanks, Ziffit.com
If it was zero stars I will give them 0
Ghostly stealing the items you send
Don’t sell to them otherwise you will be stolen ! They don’t pay your items completely using the term expired When you ask what that mean they say as lost item Or not recurved item!! Bad company !
Hello, I can not find you on our system with the lack of the information you have provided. Please email support@ziffit.com with the subject as REVIEWs and your trade number and we can look into this further for you. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Just received email from Ziffit. It states that 1 of the items( an unopened Cheers box set) has pieces missing or damaged. They cannot return the item either! The box was an unopened box set.
Ziffit is generally very good. DPD is excellent. Left in porch, they always collect efficiently and are very polite when I see them. My one slight gripe is the idea that things are 'timed out' after a few days. This means I now always have to delete and reinstate an item when I am about to send to make sure the item is still saleable. A bit of a pain. Ziffit should make it clear how many days the offer will stand. After all some of these items are pretty low price anyway.
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we will pass this onto relevant teams. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Excellent service - good communication - will use again - thank you!
Hello,

Thank you for your review!

Ziffit.com
Use Ziffit regularly - if I’ve had a problem they have sorted it out but everything goes smoothly most times. The only thing I don’t like is deleting items from the basket has to be done 1 item at a time which takes a while - and that it doesn’t allow you to trade a book if you’ve traded it in the past - even if they want it which is weird.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. :) It's really appreciated and we will pass this onto our development team to look into what we can do for the future.

Thanks, Ziffit.com
I did a deal with you you arranged collection for your courier to pick up my books. I waited in all day last Friday 9-5 no one turned up what a waste of my time producing the trade and your none show. Well what can i say. Not a happy prospective customer.
Hello,

We have looked into your collection and can see that DPD attempted to collect the trade at 8.35am - Sorry, we were unable to collect your parcel as it wasn't available when our driver arrived

Please email support@ziffit.com with your trade number and how many boxes and we will happily rebook this in for you. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Unbelievably bad. Four times they said a courier would come to collect the items, four times nobody came. Still waiting. Their excuse was that the courier was busy! This is their entire business model and they cant get it right
Hello,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with our third-party courier service. We can see that this is in fact booked in for today (7th) - We will collect your Ziffit parcel on Monday 7th September between 09:00 and 17:00

Please contact support@ziffit.com with your trade number and the subject line as REVIEWS if this does not get collected today and our customer service team leader can investigate further. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Ziffit is rated 2.82 based on 61 reviews