Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

About Ziffit:

Ziffit is a really easy way to trade in your old Books, Games, DVDs and CDs. We have made it really quick and easy for you to get cash for your stuff and it is completely free

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
HAVE BEEN SELLING TO ZIFFIT FOR 2/3 YEARS NOW EXCELLENT CO TO TRADE WITH GOOD PAYERS NO PROBLEMS
Thanks for your review :)
Quick,efficient service. My only criticism is that I wish could get a check for my transaction, but this a minor issue.
Only paid for one book, won't send the other two back
Second transaction with Ziffit and still very much pleased with ease of it and the whole timeframe. Very self explanatory printing of shipping label. Money came in timely matter. Will do more trades again soon!
I have used this site a few times this year. They take most CDs, DVDs and books and offer a fair price. Payment is always prompt. Excellent site which I'll continue to use.
I had no problems even though I do not have a phone suitable for the app. It did take a bit longer to input barcodes, but straightforward. Monies sent quickly and all books that were accepted on the system were retained.
have made a few sales and had anticipated a few declined books but less than expected cheque sent by return will continue to sell
Have been selling to Ziffit for some time and always happy with each trade. It’s easy to do, shipping is free and payment is quick. What more do you need!
I like the fact you can save trades for later. The website is easy to use. Address labels are provided so postage is free. Communication is great and you are always told when items have arrived and when goods have been checked. Money is quickly paid. Again you are told when money is on its way. Everything is so easy.
Thanks for your review :)
Easy to find out how much your items are. Once sale is completed easy to send and drop your items off.
Thanks for your review :)
Good 1st experience. Website works well as does the app but more importantly the checkout, collection and payment were 1st class. Would highly recommend for a 1st time user.
Made me a little money
Thanks for your review :)
A GREAT COMPANY OFFERING A REALLY GOOD SERVICE FOR ME. BEING 75 WITH A HUGE COLLECTION OF BOOKS AND TIME TO DOWN SIZE AND THIS OFFERS ME THE CHANCE TO DO JUST THAT AND EARN
Thanks for your review :)
still waiting for payment 8 days after books received... Maybe this is a one off. lets hope so.
Hello, Thanks for your review I have looked into your trade and can see that payment was made on the Payment Sent - 09-11-2021 08:41 via Bank Transfer to the details you have provided us. This means it should have been in your account by the 16th of November at the latest. Please reach out to support@ziffit.com if this isn't the case. Thanks, Ziffit.com
Easy to use website, like the fact that the courier will pick books up from your home and with prompt payment. Excellent service.
Thanks for your review :)
Simply an excellent service, so easy to use.
Thanks for your review :)
Simple to use system, local drop off points, great communication to say how the trade is progressing.
Thanks for your review :)
Very poor value for books and turned down a book saying wrong ISBN but I would have used ISBN shown so not sure why rejected. Unable to take parcel to depot, made to wait in for collection which was a nuisance.
Hello, thanks for your review. The prices offered for books are offers based on the current trends in the market and they are simply offers. With regards to the collection. Our limit has been set to 5kgs, so any trade over 5kgs will be given courier as the option to send the trade, both are also free. Thanks, Ziffit.com
I sell CDs and DVDs for local charities. The last trade that I sent to Ziffit rejected some of the CDs. When I complained about this, I first received their standard reply, which was not acceptable. When I asked for the matter to be investigated, I had a very positive reply from Natalie, who has been helpful in the past, and who agreed to pay me for the entire trade. This is excellent customer service.
Thanks for your review :)
As always, simple, fast and brilliant service. Thank you
Thanks for your review :)
So easy to trade with Ziffit. Ziffit have really gone the extra mile to make trading very easy. I am not very computer literate and find this so easy. The prices given seem to be very good, and if you do not like the price for a particular book you can just delete that book. I wish that some of the barcodes on the books were easy to read as I do not scan, I type them in, but that is the fault of the publishers not Ziffit.
Ziffit is rated 4.01 based on 348 reviews