Ziffit Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Ziffit

How would you rate Ziffit ?

"Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews