Ziffit Reviews

8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ziffit deliver?

How can I contact Ziffit?
Click Here

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"just quoted for a 3set of mint burkes peerage baronage and knightage and clan chiefs Scottish family barons 0.30p"
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I came across Ziffit as an online ad because I do a lot of selling on ebay and Facebook and thought it could help me get through a lot of books items. Prices quoted was low but I accepted it 17 items for just over £10 when on ebay would have gotten closer to £80 but I accepted the offer then after I posted it several items were not accepted or explained why and I could not get my items back even though I offered to send paid postage or collection of all my item. But they just informed me. The contact numbers do not work and emails do not respond. I plan on taking them to the small claimes court and heading to the head office. They can have terms and conditions but they do not override consumer laws."
"They give you very little for your games. Cex give you more. I don't think these any benfit for the app."
"Scammers & liars! Use someone else to sell your cd's, or give them to charity. Give pennies for your cd's; Claim your cd's are broken on arrival; just so that they don't have to pay you, but will sell them on anyway! Hide behind their 'Terms & Conditions' for not returning your 'broken' cd's; All my cd's were more than well packed and they claim multiple were broken! Pathetic way to scam customers! Won't ever recommend or use again!"
"Terrible customer service, items disappearing or "out of date" (usually the most valuables), keeping the rejecting items, no answering the phone or emails.... Pick up service never turned up and not a word from them or an apology. Overall? I will never trade with them and I will make sure in all social media know about their doggy practices and almost nonexistent professionalism, in fact, I can feel some dishonesty with them and I detest that. Don't bother with this company. Check its competitors."
"DO NOT USE. Never arranged a delivery date as promised, then they apologised. I sent off my books which I was then given a receipt of payment stating that some of the books were not excepted because the offer was out of date!?!? Why couldn't I have been informed of this before they accepted it and promised collection. That was Ziffits fault not the customer. Also they said books (that were brand new and never used) were water damaged which I know wasn't the case....but they conveniently said the cook books....of which I know have never even been in a kitchen. Bit of a scam especially when you don't get the books back. Too risky would never use again. Dishonest service I am so angry at myself for trying it."
"Used app to sell my dvds. Courier failed to arrive twice. Gave them a third chance and sat in again all day with a no show courier. Do NOT use Ziffit. They are complete incompetent and useless. Their staff are as thick as trees, rude and complete liars. Bad company!"
"Total waste of time. I scanned my stuff and arranged collection via app. I then found out booking date via app is a waste of time because they did not arrange a courier collection for the day I wanted (Tues). I then rescheduled for the Wed. Then DPD arrive to pick collection up on the Monday! It's like dealing with monkeys in a zoo. They have no idea what they are doing and you just get standard sorry emails in return that don't improve on their incompetence."
"Had to post the books myself which is annoying as books are heavy and waited over a week for payment"
"Some time I have collection problem Some time they keep the items for long time and after they said expired and you lose money Payement over £100 after checking the items it's take 3 working days to get payment But most of the time they offer good price than WBB, I meant you. This is my point of view."
"I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'."
"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
"Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 2.06 based on 16 reviews