Ziffit Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Ziffit
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy

"Some time I have collection problem Some time they keep the items for long time and after they said expired and you lose money Payement over £100 after checking the items it's take 3 working days to get payment But most of the time they offer good price than WBB, I meant you. This is my point of view."
Are you Ziffit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have sent items to Ziffitt for many times now, and on several occasions I have not received payments for the most expensive items. When I asked for feedback why my items were rejected, Ziffitt did not even bother to reply. I will not use them again as they are obviously cheating on their customers. Totally appalled by their 'service'."
"The easy and efficient to use getting instant prices with either the scanner or bar code entry. Despatch drop off point near to my home was convenient and easy to use. Quicker than I expected payment by cheque which was my method of choice. Would I use them again yes, but I didn’t send all my items as some were undervalued and I chose not to send them which is fine. They probably offer less money for some items it they have a lot in stock or they don’t have a market for them, which is understandable."
"I was given a value immediately for my books and I was happy with their service."
"Clear concise instructions on how to package my dvd’s, printed label, easy drop off, prompt payment."
"One to avoid. They go for most expensive items and declare them "damaged" thus not eligible for pay. What you get for your parcel are peanuts. Do not waste your time, there are others - better and honest - around."
"Simple process and reasonable turn round but they failed to pay for the most expensive item, they say to spine damage which I as not aware when I sent, I asked for photo proof but they said it was immediately thrown the book away. Beware once you have sent them your items you have no recourse for payment or return. I would not use again."
Ziffit is rated 3.00 based on 7 reviews