Zeus Luxury Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zeus Luxury
Read Zeus Luxury Reviews

About Zeus Luxury:

'Luxury watches & accessories from the heart of London. Our goal is simple – to provide luxury watches and accessories rich in heritage that don’t compromise on quality, for a price that doesn’t compromise our integrity. The appeal of Greek mythology is in its timelessness. Each of us have strong traits that define us, and for the working men and women of the world, we want you to carry this feeling of confidence on your wrist as you achieve everything you set your mind to. Our core vision is to represent the power and strengths of Greek Gods and Goddesses in our pieces, so that you can emulate their traits every time you wear one – forging your own legacy.'

info@zeusluxury.co.uk

Tell us how Zeus Luxury made you happy
I really love the look and build quality of these watches - the attention to detail, the fine textures used in the watch face and the weight of them. I was a bit nervous at adjusting the strap length at first but found it really simple with a tiny screwdriver or you can get a cheap tool off Amazon to do the job. They look AMAZING on my wrist too! I will def. be looking to get the Ares in Rose Gold next as it looks stunning and think it will go really well with my brown wool suit!
Lovely products and a professional team with a personalised touch.
Very pleased with the service. My product arrived within the time agreed. Contact with zeus was always prompt.
Got the Ares Rose Gold and it’s absolutely quality. Brilliant customer service too which is rare
A*** Service
Beautifully crafted, really nice finish and fit. Excellent value at the price point
Thank you for a wonderful service. Luxury in the true sense of the word. Ang
A very helpful and very happy with quality and service
The company was very good from start to finish . I found them very professional and my order came very promptly.
No problems dealing with this company at all, very helpful, thank you.
These guys are super helpful, I spent ages chatting to them and not once did they make me feel I was wasting their time.
Excellent professional
One day delivery. I spoke to customer services who are always available no hold time and very friendly. Would recommend to anyone What a great company !
I recently brought the Apollo rose gold watch and I’m extremely pleased with it. I looks and feels like it should cost more money than it did.
A very professional company to deal with. Delivery was on time and the bracelet came in a beautiful box that oozed luxury and good taste as does the product itself.
I used Zeus a couple of time and everything about them is 100%.
It was my first time ordering and everything when perfectly. Would definitely recommend and use again.
I loved the product when I first saw it, but sometimes you never quite know what you’re going to get when it comes in the post. The Apollo Blue really really impressed me. The quality is fantastic, I can promise me you will not be disappointed. It’s my go to time piece now.
Highly recommend. arrived on time and competitively priced.The delivery arrived promptly the day after without opting for next day delivery.i would definitely buy from them again.
I wanted to buy my wife a surprise present and was recommended to order from Zeus. From order to delivery the service was excellent and I have a very happy wife. I would definitely buy from this company again
Zeus Luxury is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews