Zeus Luxury Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zeus Luxury
Read Zeus Luxury Reviews

About Zeus Luxury:

'Luxury watches & accessories from the heart of London. Our goal is simple – to provide luxury watches and accessories rich in heritage that don’t compromise on quality, for a price that doesn’t compromise our integrity. The appeal of Greek mythology is in its timelessness. Each of us have strong traits that define us, and for the working men and women of the world, we want you to carry this feeling of confidence on your wrist as you achieve everything you set your mind to. Our core vision is to represent the power and strengths of Greek Gods and Goddesses in our pieces, so that you can emulate their traits every time you wear one – forging your own legacy.'

info@zeusluxury.co.uk

Tell us how Zeus Luxury made you happy
I found it really easy to pay monthly using Klarna , i got a tracking number and confirmation email same day. Handy they had a phone number and head office, as i had a query over the links. Always answered straight away and very friendly and helpful when i rang them twice I also got to see what the watch would look like on a video call witch customer services which was great ! Thanks guys top service !
Great selection, great service. Can't fault it. Will definitely use again
Really happy with my watch, sleek design, comfortable on my wrist and good quality. Thanks Zeus will defo be shopping with you again!
Amazing quality watch. Worn this on holiday in and out of the water all the time. Couldn’t be happier.
Bought this for my sons 21st birthday, absolute over the moon with it. Value for money !!
This was my first time ordering from Zeus, having heard great things from friends. I cannot fault them at all, the quality of the watch is amazing and the customer service was second to none! Will definitely be buying from here again!
I have great pleasure in being one of the first to review new and upcoming brand, Zeus Luxury and their amazing products which are of a high standard offering the latest trends at affordable prices. With exceptional quality products and customer service provided continuously throughout, I would highly recommend Zeus Luxury - This brand is certainly one to look out for!
Zeus Luxury sells really beautiful and great quality watches, like their designs!
Professional and reliable team. Contact is exemplary and you know exactly what stage your purchase is at and when you will receive it. This is my third purchase from Zeus and again very pleased. Nicely packaged, lovely product and feels as described...luxury. I can’t fault this company in anyway.
The company looks really stylish and love the watches.
Love it, slick professional look!
Great company!!! I will definitely be a returning customer
Really good service and the product was great quality.
Great Service! Loved a few watches, so spoke to the Zeus team who were genuinely lovely and of great help. Amazing knowledge of watches came through in our conversation. Ordered online and received within 2 days!! Super service from a tremendous team and company.
I really love the look and build quality of these watches - the attention to detail, the fine textures used in the watch face and the weight of them. I was a bit nervous at adjusting the strap length at first but found it really simple with a tiny screwdriver or you can get a cheap tool off Amazon to do the job. They look AMAZING on my wrist too! I will def. be looking to get the Ares in Rose Gold next as it looks stunning and think it will go really well with my brown wool suit!
Lovely products and a professional team with a personalised touch.
Very pleased with the service. My product arrived within the time agreed. Contact with zeus was always prompt.
Got the Ares Rose Gold and it’s absolutely quality. Brilliant customer service too which is rare
A*** Service
Beautifully crafted, really nice finish and fit. Excellent value at the price point
Zeus Luxury is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews