zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
Lauren Bardsley
Lauren Bardsley
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Ross Denby
Hanna Hodgson
We are very satisfied with the quality of the products as well as the fast delivery time and good support if needed.
Always very pleased with our orders from Zero waste club. Speedily shipped, and also great quality :)
We love the Zero Waste Club products, they are good quality, but in particular it is the transparency regarding the production that we really love.
We love love love this company! Team morning coffee is a delight with our reusable coffee filter and we love the simple swaps ~ so stylish and affordable!
Reasonable prices but I don’t like it when things are out of stock
Great quality ethical products
Shipping was super fast and all the products are high quality and beautifully made. I love the information provided on some of the packaging. Hope they add more products in the future!
Very happy with products we buy from the zero waste club. Always arrive speedily and good at handling issues to if they arise.
Delighted with our first order from Zero Waste Club. Its important to our community business to be able to offer customers quality products at affordable prices. We were not disappointed, all products as described with visible provenance and compostable packaging. Thank you
Delivery is always super quick and after a year of ordering I'm yet to have any problems. Superb!
Excellent product that helps do the right thing for the planet in these dire times.
Amazing reusable cotton pads, so effective and easy to clean, I will never go back to disposable ones again, even the box to contain my order was ethical, great experience!
It's always a treat to shop at the Zero Waste Club. I'm very happy with everything I ordered - the compostable bin liners, razor blades and recyclable disposal tin and toilet rolls. It feels so good to do no harm. Thank you.
Absolutely love Zero Waste Ckub products and ethos. They're always great quality and exactly the look we like - paired back, non-fussy, timeless - they're always immensely practical too. They're proced fairly and nost importantly of all their sustainability and workers' fair pay credentials are brilliant. Reading the product packaging (biodegradable) is a brilliant way of finding out more about the ZWC way. We're already returning customers and will continue to be ! Lovin' your work guys.
Awesomesauce! Great products and appreciate their values
We can't fault this amazing supplier of zero waste products. Customer service is 100% top notch, speed of delivery and the products themselves are quality. Love the transparency of the products, which are not only zero waste but ethical. Well done ZWC!
I have been delighted with my reusable organic cotton pads. They are incredibly soft and are fit for purpose, whilst of course being better for the planet. I spray a stain remover on them and then wash them in the bag they come in at 30C and all residue falls away easily. The only thing I have noticed is they soak up a lot of product, more so than the usual cotton pads, which isn’t ideal. I just try be extra careful when applying.
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Great selection of quality products
Unfussy, useful products. The woven cloths are great and really versatile.
Best company to deal with, always efficient and great service.
zero-waste-club is rated 4.97 based on 293 reviews