zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
Great company with strong environmental values. Good to see where my toilet paper was coming from. More people need to shop consciously with the Zero Waste Club!
Perfect for people who care about quality products and the people who make them.
Great range of products and very fast delivery
Zero Waste club products are AMAZING!! As is their service x
Toothbrush is lovely
We love the ethos and ethics of the zero waste club. their products have been carefully curated to ensure the supply chain is ethical and the products themselves sustainable.
Good for reminding you to use a new toothbrush, shipping can be a bit expensive per toothbrush if you're only one person. It's nice to know who makes your toothbrush too.
Great products, quick delivery. Very transparent about how and where the products are made.
We love Zero Waste Club products and values and our customers do too!
A wonderful company, with great products, excellent customer service and an integral ethos for the future of the planet.
Great products, amazing quality and great prices!
First I brought the razor for myself a few months ago. The quality and the design were so good that I ended up buying it for my partner and my mom and brought myself the coffee filter as well ! I love this brand, it's real good quality for a fair price and I know good people are behind this project ! Bravo Zero Waste Club 😊
I'm extremely happy with my decision to switch to eco-friendly toilet paper, paper towels, and tissues. I'm excited to try more products.
We loved the service and the products provided on the website. Will definitely come back :)
Awesome Products and super quick delivery.
Fantastic, ethically sourced and made products. I love their 'buy one for life' culture, their ethos and products just make sense. I've been enjoying buying products from ZWC, and will be a returning customer for a long time to come!
I am so glad I came across the Zero Waste Club! Lots of really useful zero waste items to add to my range! @gaiabotanics. Thanks!
Efficient and friendly service and many great products. Highly recommend. Buy The Weigh, Ticehurst East Sussex
I'm so pleased with my order from Zero Waste Club. Possibly the quickest delivery I've ever had from a shop that isn't Amazon! And their products are such good quality. I love the transparency of the brand too, with the makers stories. Will be buying from them again.
Love the reusable face pads we bought and the whole company ethos of encouraging sustainability. Will see be ordering again...
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 15th December 2020