zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
Lauren Bardsley
Lauren Bardsley
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Ross Denby
Hanna Hodgson
Delivery is always super quick and after a year of ordering I'm yet to have any problems. Superb!
Excellent product that helps do the right thing for the planet in these dire times.
Amazing reusable cotton pads, so effective and easy to clean, I will never go back to disposable ones again, even the box to contain my order was ethical, great experience!
It's always a treat to shop at the Zero Waste Club. I'm very happy with everything I ordered - the compostable bin liners, razor blades and recyclable disposal tin and toilet rolls. It feels so good to do no harm. Thank you.
Absolutely love Zero Waste Ckub products and ethos. They're always great quality and exactly the look we like - paired back, non-fussy, timeless - they're always immensely practical too. They're proced fairly and nost importantly of all their sustainability and workers' fair pay credentials are brilliant. Reading the product packaging (biodegradable) is a brilliant way of finding out more about the ZWC way. We're already returning customers and will continue to be ! Lovin' your work guys.
Awesomesauce! Great products and appreciate their values
We can't fault this amazing supplier of zero waste products. Customer service is 100% top notch, speed of delivery and the products themselves are quality. Love the transparency of the products, which are not only zero waste but ethical. Well done ZWC!
I have been delighted with my reusable organic cotton pads. They are incredibly soft and are fit for purpose, whilst of course being better for the planet. I spray a stain remover on them and then wash them in the bag they come in at 30C and all residue falls away easily. The only thing I have noticed is they soak up a lot of product, more so than the usual cotton pads, which isn’t ideal. I just try be extra careful when applying.
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Great selection of quality products
Unfussy, useful products. The woven cloths are great and really versatile.
Best company to deal with, always efficient and great service.
Love the products and my customers do too. The stories of who made them and where they will go after is amazing and all so transparent.
We love the options and products from the ZWC. As a small business and plastic free shop everything is to a quality and standard we love, even down to the packaging for deliveries. We're big fans of the coffee filters, nail brushes and make up pads.
I purchased the standard Zero Waste bamboo toothbrushes. I came to the website originally looking for the replaceable head toothbrushes. I found the replaceable heads, but not the actual replaceable head toothbrushes to go with them. I tried to use the email on the website to ask about this misconception, but the email address is not an active link.
we love using your site, its easy to use and customers love the products
We ordered the toilet roll. Other recycled toilet roll is too expensive for my budget, this is affordable, strong and alot of toilet roll per roll too. Fast delivery too
Love this company! Really lovely products, ethically sourced and always well packaged. Products always arrive really quickly too.
Absolutely love this company and the ethos. Each and every single product I’ve bought is so well made and I love the little story from the producers with each one.
Such great products and so easy to order! Ships fast, is packed well and arrives in perfect condition.
Super fast delivery, fantastic products and saving the planet at the same time, what more could you ask for!
zero-waste-club is rated 4.97 based on 284 reviews