Zasimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zasimo
Read Zasimo Reviews

About Zasimo:

Pakistan’s largest online destination for the latest and best high street and international fashion, footwear and accessory brands, providing customers fast order fulfilment, an attractive and personalized shopping experience with exceptional customer service.

My article came a size bigger, and the team was kind enough to reach out to fix this.
Shirts are tight no one responded when I can inform
Best response ever to my purchase
While the product is ok , it was not tagged with the brands label. Which makes me doubt if it’s a new piece or a used piece. Doubtful I would order again
Quick delivery of online demanded items is highly appreciated. However, product specifications on web portal are usually incomplete i.e made by country and inconsistent to those tagged on received items. This shortfall needs to be properly addressed in future to keep good repute of Zasimo.
I am very happy shopping zaismo i highly appreciate your honesty and best quality I again and again shopping zaismo keep it up and God bless you.
Excellent product
Very good and authentic product and is delivered on time!
Excellent customer services and delivery time cannot be better than this. The product quality is good but the prices are a little higher.
Got my package within 24 hours! need more shoe options on the website though :)
Great services would love to shop more. Best wishes!
brilliant!!
Great service.
Loved the shirt so much!
Zasimo 5 star review on 16th March 2021
I ordered a regular fit and slim fit came. It was not mentioned anywhere tgat it will be a slim fit.
Excellent service 😍
Service is really good, I got my exchange within two days of returning the product .. satisfied customer
Good quality products, a little slow on delivery time than what's mentioned on the website.
Excelent
Amazing products with amazing delivery speed. Will shop more in the future
Zasimo is rated 4.48 based on 244 reviews