Zasimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zasimo
Read Zasimo Reviews

About Zasimo:

Pakistan’s largest online destination for the latest and best high street and international fashion, footwear and accessory brands, providing customers fast order fulfilment, an attractive and personalized shopping experience with exceptional customer service.

Can blindly trust the quality
Great Experience.
I loved my first time experience with zasimo. I Ordered a wrong size of shoes, I was really scared of not getting a response but their customer service is outstanding. They collected shoes from my address and delivered the correct size in just 2 days. Highly recommended.
Nice service with good quality stuff
One of the best nd reliable site ... ❤❤❤
Great Service
Ok quality
Products are really good and authentic. The customer service is great and the team really takes interest in each individual order. Highly recommended.
Highly recommended
I have a very good experience of shopping at Zasimo.. original and good quality products and above all the delivery time is very short..keep up the good work... 😊
Product was as seen on website. Amazing service and quick delivery
100% as shown in the picture. Worth buying online.
Great fabric, fitting.
Very coprative, good Quaity definatley reccomend
everything is good
Highly recommended Nice Quality , good price and professional staff👍
Highly recommended
Horrible experience. Extremely delayed delivery
I had an issue with the order i placed and i thought that your customer services will not cooperate and i will have hassle in the exchange process. But i was amazed at prompt response by your team and how quickly they compensated me without any delays or arguments!!! I really want to thank you for making it easy!! I have a very high value for good customer services!!!
I've ordered 3 times from your website and was satisfied every time. You provide genuine stuff, all i would like to say is "Keep it up" :)
Zasimo is rated 4.58 based on 404 reviews