Zasimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zasimo
Read Zasimo Reviews

About Zasimo:

Pakistan’s largest online destination for the latest and best high street and international fashion, footwear and accessory brands, providing customers fast order fulfilment, an attractive and personalized shopping experience with exceptional customer service.

Original great product
You are in my good books now. Thank you for satisfying my shopping craving.
Buying from zasimo was a good experience.
I didn't received my order yet. Still waiting
Shoes quality is good recommended 👍
Great service
I get my money back in form of clothes.
zassimo has an exclusive range of brands with latest variety. highly satisfied with it's quick delivery and excellent customer service.worth buying quality products, highly recommend it.
This was my first time ordering a shoe online but I'm super satisfied with my order. The product was excellent, the size fitted perfectly and delivery process was smooth with quick delivery service.
Quick delivery and product is same as shown on the website.. absolutely loving it
I received the order in 2 days but the tcs guy was a bit rude and told me that my money is fake and I had some arguments with him so please sure next time the delivery man is reliable and polite .
Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. Will relay this over to TCS. Have a nice day.
The quality of the fabric is amazing ...i love how it looks on me ...so glad that i made a purchase from zasimo Very high quality products i highly recommend👍
I love shopping with Zasimo. The quality of clothing, variety of brands and responsive customer service makes every shopping experience even more worthwhile.
At first I thought that as I am ordering online there will be some issues in the matter of size so I asked them if they would change the size and they talked very politely, their customer service is the BEST, I am absolutely impressed with how it turned out and the delivery was quite quick, such amazing services they have. Will surely shop again!😍
Excellent service
Customer service too good And best product and service. InshaAllah i m shopping again zasimo
I actually got what i ve ordered n im satisfied
I ordered a pair of jeans from zasimo, and I absolutely loved them. I was afraid about ordering the wrong size at first but the guides provided proved to be extremely helpful. I loved the fast delivery and had a really pleasant experience.
I bought one shirt. Excellent customer service . Very much satisfied and would like buy again.
It was very good buying from zasimo
Zasimo is rated 4.53 based on 282 reviews