Zasimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zasimo
Read Zasimo Reviews

About Zasimo:

Pakistan’s largest online destination for the latest and best high street and international fashion, footwear and accessory brands, providing customers fast order fulfilment, an attractive and personalized shopping experience with exceptional customer service.

They cancelled my order, i never received it, i order long long time ago, and when i asked about it, they said i’ll get it in few days, and then suddenly few days later they said its out of stock so you cannot have it, my first ever order from you guys was cancelled!!!! You gave me hope, and then crushed it, and thats the worst thing you can do to someone!! I don’t need your 10% compensation discount!! YOU GUYS DISAPPOINTED ME!!
Quick delivery, original product and exactly as pictured. Shoe sizing is perfect US sizes. Only place I could find puma shoes online.
Superb service. The product quality was excellent. Highly recommended
Excellent product but more variety should be added
Beautiful product delivered on time. So happy with my experience. Will shop again In Sha Allah.
Very unimpressive packing of the shirt . shirt was sent unpressed
had a really good experience, will definitely shop again.
Had a good experience with them
The quality and the shipping services are amazing
I ordered two things and got only one. And on the website it clearly said it was a available
Super 🔥 quality
Great service timely delivery and lovely collection which i hope continues.
Had a very good experience with zasimo..original product in reasonable price and timely delivery.
GREAT EXPPIRENCE WITH ZASIMO
Nice and comfortable stuff with reasonable price
The order sent to me was upto the mark! Was delivered to me in the given time which is appreciatable. It was my first experience shopping with zasimo which went really good will definitely love to shop again.
Nice products ...but always shortest of sizes.... :(
Overall excellent ...
Its awesome fabric and brand 100 percent real
Good product thank you!
I want to rate you ppl 0 out of 5 but there's no other option so. Actually i had order a shirt and not get it yet. Will never place order from Zasimo. Kindly improve your services and abilities. Thank you
Zasimo is rated 4.21 based on 24 reviews