Zara Home Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Zara Home
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Zara Home?

Tell us how Zara Home made you happy

Telephone
"If I could give zero stars I would. I got assitance to buy 2 set of sheets for a full bed in Zara Home Stratford (£440). The sales person put the wrogn item in the basket (a cover sheet for an individual bed). I realized after washing it. I wash everything before use. It was clearly a mistake on them but they don’t take responsibility. When I went there to exchange it for the right size. they said it was a decision that the headquarters should make. The headquarters processed my request and said it was a decision by the store and the sale person in the store said no. This is disappointing and unprofessional. They didn’t want to exchange it. But they made me go through a long process when clearly they don’t like to take responsibility and lie to customers. I sold sheets in my college time (other brand) and we always exchange if it was the store’s fault. Just buy another brand that cares about you( specially after paying so much). This brand charges too much and doesn’t give proper customer service."
Are you Zara Home? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered online and received an email confirmation. Goods not delivered. Then received an email advising a refund that I had requested was being processed. I hadn't cancelled. Didn't reply to my email requesting my goods be delivered. Telephoned and was told items no longer available and that the problem would be investigated and I would be informed by email. Haven't heard anything. I would not feel confident ordering online again and think the level of customer service (especially on the phone) was very poor."
"Very good"
"Very good"
"Best products"
"They have very trendy colours and it is easy to match with many products. They have accent and basic colours which is great as well as the quality. You can tell the quality is quite good compared to other competitors. Besides, the home fragrances are amazing and the packaging feels really good...perfect for a housewarming gift."
"Beautiful side tables"
"Beautiful side tables"
"I absolutely love Zara home, but the service is always so so slow. They have lots of people at the tills but only one serving most of the time. Love everything in the shop and want to buy it all!"
Zara Home is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews