Zara Home Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Zara Home

How would you rate Zara Home ?

"I ordered online and received an email confirmation. Goods not delivered. Then received an email advising a refund that I had requested was being processed. I hadn't cancelled. Didn't reply to my email requesting my goods be delivered. Telephoned and was told items no longer available and that the problem would be investigated and I would be informed by email. Haven't heard anything. I would not feel confident ordering online again and think the level of customer service (especially on the phone) was very poor."
"Very good"
"Very good"
"Best products"
"They have very trendy colours and it is easy to match with many products. They have accent and basic colours which is great as well as the quality. You can tell the quality is quite good compared to other competitors. Besides, the home fragrances are amazing and the packaging feels really good...perfect for a housewarming gift."
"Beautiful side tables"
"Beautiful side tables"
"I absolutely love Zara home, but the service is always so so slow. They have lots of people at the tills but only one serving most of the time. Love everything in the shop and want to buy it all!"
Zara Home is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews