ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,445 reviews
Read ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

About ZAP CLOTHING:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

65 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill

Tell us how ZAP CLOTHING made you happy
best stor to shoping
Compared to other online shopping malls, zap clothing has merit in price. The picture is taken accurately, but the disappointing part is that there are no parts such as the actual size of the product and the cut of the model. In addition, it is a pity that the UK is leaving the EU and is not eligible for an FTA. Still, I think it's an attractive enough site.
I have bought with you before to Colombia, but a long time ago your page was bad because it says that they ship to the whole world and the shipment to my country does not now say the price.
Great service and delivery. Quality of clothing speaks for itself. THANKS ZAP!
Always great clothes matched by the great service.
Amazing secice! Fast and accurate
Best service ever
Prompt delivery and easy payment option to suit my circumstances
Amazing service.
First by one using this company and I was impressed, very easy to order and super quick delivery
I am very happy of Zap clothing.You can find different brands on good price, high quality and fast delivery. I was put wrong address on my order and received call from them to confirm my right address .It was very professional and I’m grateful! Recommend with two hands !
I've been trying to reach out to this company for 3 days now and I have not gotten one response.the order I placed the sneakers are gonna be too big so I'm just gonna refuse the package but I wanted to order another pair before yall sell out of my size so I guess I have to wait till I get the package so I can send it back and hope that you guys still have the size I need.
Very fabulous service can’t fault it in any way great communication and very satisfied with my purchase 5stars
Great Store for luxury items!!! The best delivery ever ultra fast!!!
Competitive price, fast delivery.
Zap clothing is a very disorganized website. It gives you error messages all the time, and when you finally get to place the order, you get emails requesting tons of proof it is you who placed it. Like it is not ok to purchase something and have another person (with a different shipping address) get the package as a gift. And even when you’ve sent them the proof they need, you still don’t get a confirmation email saying they’ve processed your order days later. It’s like you’re in a constant limbo with them, and you have to contact them every step of the way to find out how the transaction is going. It is not worth the hassle; there are so many websites out there that sell name brands at such fair prices, Zap is not worth your time and nerves. I recommend Italist, Yoox, Matches and Farfetch instead.
Great service orders are always sent straight away.
My original order had free shipping but I was asked to pay extra separately through Paypal
Been happily using Zap for many years it’s a great store with great staff
Shipping was very fast. At first i was hesitant to place an order because i never heard of them before and after my placing my order they emailed me because shipping wasn’t included. After few email back and forth- they ended up shipping it free. Over all it’s good and i love my new bag!
ZAP CLOTHING is rated 4.3 based on 1,445 reviews