Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
Returned an item 13 days ago, reached out to the company for an update and have had absolutely nothing back. Shocking
Hassle free online purchasing. Good varieties of products.
Great service come exactly on time early delivery. Very happy with product. Good communication with the company. Will definitely order again.
Fast, easy and good website
Excellent choices great service always shop at zap
Very fast postage and excellent service Thanks so much
Zap Clothing 5 star review on 6th February 2021
%100 fast and %100 legit
The packaging was very poor, you should see how Luisaviaroma does there packaging and no return label.It cost be 70$ to return my package.you should reimburse me if you want my business in future. Very disappointed.
Bought a Gucci polo and paid for next day delivery which came 4 days later. Anyway I wanted to return the item as it was too small, I was working away from home so didn’t get the item until a week later so zap have said I can’t return it as it’s past the 14 days returns policy but watch it’s 14 days from you ordering it not actually receiving it, also website says 28 days returns policy so now left with a £500 polo that’s too small. 1 star is me being generous btw
The prices are great and the shipping is even greater. Get my packages in days all the way around the world. I definitely would recommend the store to my friends.
Superb selection of clothing - and efficient and easy to use website
Just what I expected quality shoes and excellent service.
Punctual service and easy returns.
Great experience shipped fast and received today. The D&G Hoodie is perfect. Would shop again with Zap.
Honestly best shop ever The only thing I didn’t like I placed my order than they cancelled it after as they had issue with their website other than that is fantastic.
So far I have purchased a Valentino Garavani Puffer Jacket and a pair of Dsquared2 jeans. I have also ordered a Gucci shirt which I had to return due to sizing. The website was slick to use and well laid out making it easy to navigate and filter results. The prices are unbelievable. Even on some of the brands you never see on sale. The delivery has been next day every time which makes it worth the delivery charge. Returns are quick and easy with fast and effective communication through email. All in all, I could not recommend the company higher. Better than most boutiques by far. 5/5
Super fast shipping !
I got my parcel quickly and I was happy with the product.
Ordered through the online system. The store was nice enough to contact me regarding my order and rectify possible mistake regarding sizing before delivery. Very helpful.
Zap is a good shop with a large selection of brands.
Zap Clothing is rated 4.18 based on 987 reviews