ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

of reviewers recommend ZAP CLOTHING
Read ZAP CLOTHING Reviews

About ZAP CLOTHING:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

65 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill

Tell us how ZAP CLOTHING made you happy
Every time I order from zap it’s top top quality items happy every time great shop for me
commande en ligne facile à utiliser. Tenu à jour sur le suivi des commandes. J'attends juste que les marchandises arrivent.
Mein Lieblingsort, um online Kleidung zu kaufen
Wow, This is really awesome. Totally satisfy with the service. Highly recommended. Hope for the best in future. Thank You.
good quality clothes, fast delivery
Have used this shop for 20 years and loved their labels etc. Recently did an online order as don’t get chance to get over the shop. They sent the order via DPD which will only deliver mon - Friday with no option to leave with neighbour or collect from a DPD collection centre. I’ve asked can I collect from the shop - the answer is no I’ve emailed them asking can they deliver my wife’s work - no reply. People who work for a living and can buy items from this shop mostly work and are not in on a mon- Friday. They still have my items and I have been charged but no delivery as of yet.
Excellent advice and service, first time of ordering but will definitely order from Zap again no question!
Top shop I shop regularly with them service is brilliant and will be back again
Simply the best
Nach Deutschland bestellen? Nie wieder! Auch noch 20 € Versand. Ich hab bezahlt und habe fast zwei Monate gewartet. Nach zwei Wochen hab ich von einem T-shirt das Geld einfach zurück bekommen ohne Nachricht ohne alles, anscheinend gab es das doch nicht?! Scheiße wenn ich nur wegen diesem T-shirt bestellt habe und bereit war 20 Euro Versand zu zahlen und mein Paket nur mit einer Badehose nach 2 Monaten ankommt. Mein Freund hat da bestellt und wartet immer noch auf sein Paket 🤷🏼‍♀️ Der Service sagt nur kümmere dich selbst meld dich bei ups. Danke dafür 👎🏽
I love the sale! Genuine sale of Current season stock!
brilliant quality of clothing and fantastic customer service
Fast shipping The pity rather than a double box packaging But satisfaction
Colour of the Stone Island jacket I bought was slightly different to that on website. I Was in two minds about sending it back but decided to keep it. Jacket was delivered next day in a big, solid box.
I have ordered from this company before and it has always been 10 out of 10. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday morning delivery service was so fast that I could not keep up myself.
Brilliant online designer shop always have the best collection
I ordered a gucci jacket on sale in size 54, paid for it and when it wasn’t available
Good selection of items. But should add more designers and offer free return policy like other competitors for international (ie US) customers. If not that, at least provide return labels to make the process simpler.
What can I say? You put a product on site, you mark a price, I paid and you accepted and confirmed my purchase. Without explaining to me, you cancelled my order and refunded me. Now you want me to write a review?!!! Really disappointed….
Price error for cp company beanie
ZAP CLOTHING is rated 4.21 based on 1,144 reviews