Zap Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zap Clothing
Read Zap Clothing Reviews

About Zap Clothing:

ZAP specialise in designer fashion for men, an official stockist of brands including Gucci, Moncler, Givenchy, Valentino, Lanvin and DSquared2

Tell us how Zap Clothing made you happy
I've always been satisfied with Zap since day one!!! To be perfectly honest im waiting on my parcel to arrive i ordered this week. I've been a constant customer for 4 going on five years 10*
Good service
Sent wrong colour. Asked for black and received navy. Black is not out of stock. Not happy.
Unreal service! Promt replies and even quicker delivery 🤙
Item came quite quickly but it’s a shame that you have to pay for return postage. I spent £17 on sending back an item because it was over 2kg.
Fast delivery, high quality training and package was spot on
Nice! Very well and nice designer clothing
Their website offers free shipping on orders over $450, I made a purchase of $1028 and made payment online with no shipping. Only for me to get an email requesting that I send $50 by PayPal for shipping, that the cost of shipping was too much for them to bear. They bluntly refused to ship until I sent the $50 So why offer and allow free shipping at checkout on your site at all? Highly unprofessional and I was totally disgusted at such customer experiences. No dignity to maintain their promises at all cost
Amazing service
The gilet was very good quality and the sizes is true to size! Overall It is amazing definitely going to shop here again!
I was more than, pleased with my order!!!!
Really pleased with the service I received from Zap Clothing, very easy quick service and delivery spot on with nice packaging protecting my purchase. The item I purchased (moncler) was amazing and I can’t wait to purchase again!
Quick delivery and product was perfect
Amazing prices. Ordered and product was delivered the next day. Packed securely and product was perfect. Can’t fault ZAP!
Quick delivery definitely buy again
you sent the wrong size
Bought a monicker jacket, arrived next day! I even text on a Saturday night and got a response straight away! nothing was a hassle
they do not honor the price on their website. I purchased an item for a very good price on the website and they later just cancelled my order and claimed that it is a pricing error on their website. What a scam.
Order a Gucci belt from zap clothing, quick delivery. Just a shame the belt just come loose in a box from them no Gucci box and as it was for a gift it was disappointing, shame this isn’t mentioned on the website
Returned an item 13 days ago, reached out to the company for an update and have had absolutely nothing back. Shocking
Zap Clothing is rated 4.18 based on 986 reviews