Zalando Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Zalando ?

"Fast delivery One product was fantastic the other felt cheap and not genuine so sent back free of charge Wonder if all the suppliers are checked for quality and origin"
"Started to order from Zalando (about half a dozen or so orders) and things seemed to be bouncing along quite nicely. Some lines are questionable in terms of their quality but the return policy is easy and they credit your account no quibbles; a benefit of dealing with a large organisation some might say. However, it was when I placed a sizeable order (compared to previous order values) Zalando showed the other side to dealing with a big company; nobody demonstrated the ability to make amends when it went wrong. I placed an order and there was a delay. I politely requested an update and the reason for the delay was cited as "we are waiting for part of the order to arrive from another warehouse". Assurance was iterated - via email - that the FULL order 'should' be dispatched in one or two days. On day FOUR the order hadn't made any progress, and no notification of its whereabouts nor reason for the delay (on their own stated lead time). I got in contact again and stated that if I did not see significant progress within 24 hours I would cancel the order. Response was that someone (Natalia) would 'look into it' to see what has happened. Like my order, that feedback didn't materialise. 24 hours later, a notification! My order was "about" to be dispatched (nine days after I placed it!). BUT, there were items missing as they were not in stock. Those items were the ones they were waiting to be transported from 'another' warehouse. Rather than dispatch the order as it became available (or not) the delay was on items they never had; their system clearly showed them as stock and even if the refresh function was a bit slow, stock movement is reliant on availability, so telling me they were waiting from those items to arrive from elsewhere was clearly a misrepresentation of facts. At this point I began to think Zalando had ordered the missing items from Amazon or similar. Despite the notification that the order was about to be dispatched (it either is or it isn't?) three days later, still nothing. I duly contacted Zalando and expressed my disappointment expecting a gesture of goodwill to be forthcoming. I was offered a discount on a FUTURE purchase. After many exchanges and getting nowhere, I requested that the order is canceled and my account terminated. There was absolutely no effort to make amends or pull this faltering situation back to where it should be. The response literally was, 'yeah, OK' and a request would be sent to the courier (Hermes) to return the order. Disgusted with the episode so far, I called and spoke to someone in a final attempt to help them see how badly this had panned out. Mateuzs assured me that he would apply a 15% discount (which, in my opinion was not enough but I accepted it to move things on) and get my order to me as quick as he could push it (bizarrely he couldn't offer me the Next Day delivery option which is a service offered by Zalando). THREE days later, NOTHING. I thought, 'here we go again' as I opened correspondence with SOMEONE ELSE at Zalando... "You sent the order back" they said... um, no I did not! Where was Mateuzs? Why didn't *he* see this through like he promised? To compound the issue, 'Jana' said that the order was back with them (huh?) and she had credited my card, and if I still wanted 'it', I shoud reorder. RE-ORDER? No thanks. Not again. Not ever. A complete and utter failure to amend a diabolical situation created by themselves. I write this review FOUR days short of a MONTH since I placed the order. Catastrophic customer service when it went wrong (but don't mind me, I'm just a customer begging for my order). Never again. Nothing short of a letter from Robert Gentz would make me reconsider."
"No delivery of item"
"They have a fabulous service and all their products are priced well. Fabulous range of shoes!"
Trevor Farmer
"Emailed me to let me know the shoes I wanted were in stock, fast shipping and great customer service. I ordered the Pier One Casual Lace Ups."
Alessandro .
"Great customer service and arranging returns is the easiest thing ever!"
Done118
"Sometimes you buy stuff online but when it's shipped to you it turns out to be something that is not up to the standard of what you wanted. Zealand's has brought back my confidence with online shopping and I will definitely recommend to a friend."
Aamir Badat
"Customer service very good, delivery quite quick"
Stephen
"Good prompt service. Return / refunds policy transparent and customer friendly."
"Very quick shipment! you can pay by bill"
"This site sells many brands and I found shoes I'd been searching for in a long time , fast delivery , great customer service x"
"livraison rapide et rarement de mauvaise surprise"
MARIA DEL MAR NICOLAS
"Son muy profesionales, nunca he tenido ninguna pega."
Zalando is rated 4.23 based on 13 reviews