Yummy Yoga Girl Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yummy Yoga Girl

Tell us how Yummy Yoga Girl made you happy

"Really love my apatite stone necklace that I purchased looked just like the picture and I use my eye pillow all the time"
"I had just bought the Kandi Yoga leggings and bra in the Tropical print. I wore them for the first time last week to my yoga class as they are super comfy and great for stretching and flexing as they move with you! Fab and fresh design too! Definitely feeling the yumminess !!"
"These leggings are gorgeous. Had lots of comments from people saying how lovely they are . The fit is very good and the material is so soft and flexible .Please bring out some more 7/8 th length with lovely patterns. I will definitely order some more ."
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. So happy you are getting lots of comments and finding the leggings so comfortable. Great to hear this.
"nice material and patterns, very comfortable to wear and move in"
"Great leggings, very breathable fabric with good give!"
"Love the top but sleeves a bit too long and loose."
"I love the top so much! The material is so soft and feels amazing. On your skin. You can wear it for yoga or for the gym and can also wear it out afterwards as well. All my friends have been asking where I got it from. Love it ❤️"
"The material used are so soft! Really comfortable... Love the reusable bag the clothes were packed in and personal note!"
"Lovely material and nice fit - feels great on!"
"Love my new yoga pants. Light, very comfi to wear and beautiful colours! thank youuu!"
"Really pleased with my Love top ☺"
"Good quality items. Bra on the small side of small/medium. Lovely yoga top"
"I have used matching yoga bra and leggings about 3 times so far. It's very comfortable! I did a yoga class followed by spinning cycling class last time. I was very hot during class, the leggings were very breathable, so very happy!"
"Lovely clothing, great style and soft stretchy material, highly recommened!"
"Really lovely fabric and colours thank you! Washes well too. Now I don't need to buy so much Sweaty Betty yoga clothing! x"
"I purchased a pair of yoga pants, they're very comfortable and of good quality"
"I attended Natalie's beginners yoga course. She is a superb teacher, delivering carefully planned step-by-step lessons with her unique style and wonderfully warm character. I always floated out of class after her sessions! With years of teaching experience and a constant thirst to keep learning herself, I would highly recommend her as a one-to-one or group teacher."
"I love the bright colours and comfy fabric, perfect for teaching and practicing yoga! Wearing these yummy clothes makes me sooo happy! I have endless comments on how gorgeous the leggings and tops are and tell everyone I meet where they are from! Thank you yummy Yoga girl for all your love and yumminess! x"
"by being my sister :-) ha!"
"I love the clothes I bought. They’re super comfortable and the Ronda top is perfect for throwing over my yoga gear when I want a little extra warmth. Thanks YYG!"
Yummy Yoga Girl is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews