Yummy Yoga Girl Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yummy Yoga Girl

How would you rate Yummy Yoga Girl ?

Karen Marshall
Verified Buyer
"I have used matching yoga bra and leggings about 3 times so far. It's very comfortable! I did a yoga class followed by spinning cycling class last time. I was very hot during class, the leggings were very breathable, so very happy!"
Leigh Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Lovely clothing, great style and soft stretchy material, highly recommened!"
Amelia Hatton
Verified Buyer
"Really lovely fabric and colours thank you! Washes well too. Now I don't need to buy so much Sweaty Betty yoga clothing! x"
"I purchased a pair of yoga pants, they're very comfortable and of good quality"
Jennifer Maslin
Verified Buyer
"I attended Natalie's beginners yoga course. She is a superb teacher, delivering carefully planned step-by-step lessons with her unique style and wonderfully warm character. I always floated out of class after her sessions! With years of teaching experience and a constant thirst to keep learning herself, I would highly recommend her as a one-to-one or group teacher."
Helena Crismani
Verified Buyer
"I love the bright colours and comfy fabric, perfect for teaching and practicing yoga! Wearing these yummy clothes makes me sooo happy! I have endless comments on how gorgeous the leggings and tops are and tell everyone I meet where they are from! Thank you yummy Yoga girl for all your love and yumminess! x"
"by being my sister :-) ha!"
"I love the clothes I bought. They’re super comfortable and the Ronda top is perfect for throwing over my yoga gear when I want a little extra warmth. Thanks YYG!"
Sue Mee Maudsley
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic colour, print and fit! Wore to a spin class, as well as a yoga class, and the fabric is so lightweight and comfortable. Really sweat free! Lots of lovely compliments about the print and fit too! Loving it.... :-)"
Linda Bonavoglia
Verified Buyer
"I have been wearing my Moody Yoga bra for a little while now, and I love it! I can easily wear my Moody bra all day long, in fact it happens all the time I'm wearing it as it is very comfortable. We should all start thinking about who produces the clothes we are wearing, especially yoga wear. I am all for supporting new small businesses, especially if they're owned by a fellow yoga teacher who clearly knows how important it is to feel comfortable in our own skin (and clothes!) while practising yoga."
Siobhan Daniels
Verified Reviewer
"I love my Grey High neck Yoga top from Yummy Yoga Girl. It is great value for money . It is also Really comfortable to wear. It washes well. I have worn it so much because it is quality and it looks smart.????????????"
Donna McCheyne
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE these leggings!! Always one for extra funky legs. These don't disappoint! The fabric is super silky and soft. Gorgeous texture!!! (in fact i asked a friend if she wanted to stroke my leg today!!!). Love the vibrant colours. As a yoga teacher, I've run a couple of classes and have been wearing my Moodi leggings and bra top all day. I feel totally supported, comfortable and fresh as a daisy. So happy to have discovered Yummy Yoga Girl clothing. Thank you. xx"
"The print of the YYG collection first attracted me and I love wearing my Kandi leggings, both for exercise and just out and about in general. They are made from such a light material which makes them so comfortable. Also love the fact that it's a limited design so you're unlikely to be matching with someone."
Clare Hickie
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous yoga wear with a twist!"
Anna Robertshaw
Verified Buyer
"Most comfortable sports bra I’ve ever worn...absolutely love it. Would like same style but in more block colours as a woman that doesn’t wear bras I’d like to wear these underneath tshirts etc etc... So easy to move in & no red lines / marks or discomfort or squeezing in to or out of...perfect !! 👌🏼💕🤗"
Sue Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality , design and service . Very comfortable to wear . On top of my list for future purchases and definitely recommend to yoga and non yoga individuals . Well done Yummy Yoga Girl . Can't wait for the New Range . 🙏🙏🙏"
Yummy Yoga Girl is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews