Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Yummy Mummy Maternity

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy

"Amazing choice of maternity wear and good sizing. Good communication from site. Item arrived promptly, well packaged. Very happy and look forward to my next purchase."
"Great communication, easy to use website and confident with my first time purchase! Thankyou"
"For once I have found a swimming costume that feels and looks good, great back and bust support and sensible cut around the bikini line. I was starting to despair before I found it!"
"Easy to use website, speedy delivery and a lovely courtesy email. Good quality product that match the description and pictures. Would highly recommend this site!"
"Fantastic material, really well made, great quality. Fits lovely, quick delivery, just all round fabulous service 😊"
"Easy to use site quick delivery and fab products"
"The variety of clothing styles was excellent and the prices were reasonable too."
"I was very pleased with my purchase from yummy mummy maternity. The service was easy to use and very quick to deliver. Thankyou very much."
"Bought 5 items, sports leggings and sports vest - really supportive and comfortable and breathable. The jeans are brilliant compared to another pair I had purchase. Snug round the hips with adjustable sections and plenty of room for a growing bump. Feel I may be living in them! The two tops are good too. Pretty yet comfortable."
"Easy to use website and quick delivery, can’t ask for more."
"I love the coat I bought. The fact I can use it after labour as the zip part is detachable made my shopping."
"Excellent quality and flattering fit"
"High quality products delivered swiftly. Many thanks Yummy Mummy!"
"Really easy on line ordering system, nice non-frumpy nursing clothing, lovely made- highly recommend"
"Easy process, great sale and quick delivery! Although sizes felt a little snug I kept them as I feel they will give a bit more once washed"
"Very fast service. Dress was lovely."
"Quick delivery and lovely dress."
"We purchased the Green Parka maternity coat for my Daughter.. so it keep's her and baby girlie snuggled up together.. lovely and warm. Coat is lovely quality.. well pleased :-) Many thanks"
"Very quick delivery and good quality of clothing."
"Very good service"