Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Yummy Mummy Maternity

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy

"Very happy with my tankini and lovely casual top once the product issue resolved."
"Quick delivery, easy returns."
"Quick delivery"
"I've really struggled to find any maternity trousers suitable for the gym (apart from plain leggings) so was chuffed to find these from Yummy Mummy. They also look sporty so like normal gym trousers"
"Love the selection of clothes and prompt service! Will definitely shop again!"
"The service provided was very smooth and painless."
"Lovely clothes, not too 'mumsy' and for a good price."
"Good experience but found the items sizing a bit inconsistent. Ordered a top and a dress both size large (12-14)and while thetopfits fine, the dress is too big. Returning it and hopefully can exchange for the smaller size."
"I was easily able to buy a nice gift for my daughter in law."
"Lovely products, fathomable and practical for nursing, with quick postage. When I enquired customer services were quick to respond however, returns are difficult with no returns label posted out you have to print one off...impossible with a 3 month old baby and no printer, had to pay for recorded delivery myself."
"Can't believe how quickly the products arrived however part of my order was wrong, hence my having to score 'good' in place of 'excellent'. Was rectified almost immediately and it was made easy for me to return the unwanted item free of charge."
"Prompt delivery and good value for money"
"Great returns service"
"Very good"
"Was after a dress for a wedding which I could breastfeed in however the dress I ordered was maternity and breastfeeding and was just too big. I was given a refund within a week. Good service."
"Brilliant shop"
"Excellent, prompt delivery! Sadly doesn't fit and I need to return, but have to email to find out how...... Still waiting for a reply, but it is a weekend! Fab, rapid dispatch"
"Arrived as promised"
"I was shocked when I found out the refund and exchange policy was 14 days. I contacted customer service and it was very kind of to still honour a refund as everywhere else I shop on the net is 30 days. I understand the issues facing a small business and the reason for the minimum exchange period however, this unfortunately is the reason I am unlikely to order products again as I just dont feel comfortable with the risk of forgetting. Also now Tesco are selling Mamalicious products its easier to click and collect them from there. It would be good if you sold different brands or own brand items under "Yummy Mummy" which I guess will be better margin for you and give you control over your stock and range."
"Service was fine, just disappointed with product. Dress looked nothing like pic when it arrived, very very small, short and totally diff colour"
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews