Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Yummy Mummy Maternity

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy

"Yay, I now have a pair of running tights that don’t cut into the bump. I am a size 14 and so chose a size 14-16 rather than a size 12-14 (I have had enough of tight clothes!). I would say that the size 14-16 is a size 16 (they are baggy on my bump and legs and I spent my run pulling them up - but at least they weren’t uncomfortable). They are a thin Lycra, not the best quality but will hopefully last a few months and as long as I wear sufficient layers on top, I keep warm enough."
"They're the first maternity jeans that I've actually found that fit properly. They have however frayed after wearing them twice which I did not expect for the price I paid."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are sorry to hear that your jeans frayed so soon after purchasing them. We will always replace faulty items for our customers if they let us know about the issue. We will get in contact now to resolve this issue for you.
"I ordered the bird Mary long sleeved nursing dress. As soon as I opened the package, the material was completely different to how it looked in the picture and the fit wasn't good. I didn't remove any tags put it back and emailed for a returns label. The post office gave the wrong labels and the dress came back to me. Customer service was very quick to sort the problem out. Julie promptly emailed me, realised the problem and sent me the correct returns label so I could get a refund. So although the product wasn't for me. Customer service from yummy mummy was good."
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews