Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy

"Very good"
"Order despatched promptly and arrived in good time. Clothes seem to be good quality."
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
"Was after a dress for a wedding which I could breastfeed in however the dress I ordered was maternity and breastfeeding and was just too big. I was given a refund within a week. Good service."
"Brilliant shop"
"Excellent, prompt delivery! Sadly doesn't fit and I need to return, but have to email to find out how...... Still waiting for a reply, but it is a weekend! Fab, rapid dispatch"
"Fast efficient service."
"Very quick delivery and a nice personal touch when I needed to return one item. Would highly recommend yummy mummy maternity."
"The service from yummy mummy is excellent. I made a mistake when I ordered the playsuit in terms of delivery and they rectified it really quickly and easily without charging me any additional postage! I can't recommend them highly enough"
"The dress arrived quickly and was well-packaged."
"Quick delivery, good selection of clothes"
"Quick postage & delivery."
"Very good, no problem at all. Quick delivery."
"Easy to place order, clothes arrived quickly & good quality. One item returned, wrong size, and this was refunded quickly. Will use the site again."
"Pleased with service. Dress came in good timing."
"Good"
"Arrived quickly and website very easy to use. Not keen on tops for breastfeeding as not very easy to feed discretly."
"Arrived as promised"
"Veryvgood"
"I was shocked when I found out the refund and exchange policy was 14 days. I contacted customer service and it was very kind of to still honour a refund as everywhere else I shop on the net is 30 days. I understand the issues facing a small business and the reason for the minimum exchange period however, this unfortunately is the reason I am unlikely to order products again as I just dont feel comfortable with the risk of forgetting. Also now Tesco are selling Mamalicious products its easier to click and collect them from there. It would be good if you sold different brands or own brand items under "Yummy Mummy" which I guess will be better margin for you and give you control over your stock and range."
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews