Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy
Good quality comfortable fit
I ordered the bird Mary long sleeved nursing dress. As soon as I opened the package, the material was completely different to how it looked in the picture and the fit wasn't good. I didn't remove any tags put it back and emailed for a returns label. The post office gave the wrong labels and the dress came back to me. Customer service was very quick to sort the problem out. Julie promptly emailed me, realised the problem and sent me the correct returns label so I could get a refund. So although the product wasn't for me. Customer service from yummy mummy was good.
I was easily able to buy a nice gift for my daughter in law.
Super fast delivery, great and friendly service. Would definitely use again!
Both practical & fashionable,love their clothes
Speedy delivery, great price and good quality!
I was very happy with the service from yummy mummy, I kept one item and returned another, they were very helpful
Doskona?a obs?uga. Szybka przesy?ka. Zdecydowanie polecam i na pewno dokonam zakupu ponownie.
Lovely products, fathomable and practical for nursing, with quick postage. When I enquired customer services were quick to respond however, returns are difficult with no returns label posted out you have to print one off...impossible with a 3 month old baby and no printer, had to pay for recorded delivery myself.
Very happy with service
Very helpful
Very good delivery service
Can't believe how quickly the products arrived however part of my order was wrong, hence my having to score 'good' in place of 'excellent'. Was rectified almost immediately and it was made easy for me to return the unwanted item free of charge.
Good and fast delivery
Prompt delivery and good value for money
Great returns service
Excellent service, delivery was quick and returned items refunded promptly.
Speedy delivery, quality was great for the price, but disappointed with the colour, picture showed it was blue and description said blue, but it was definitely purple, they should definitely change the description to say its purple.
Great service! Very quick to reply to queries.
Excellent items. Quick delivery!
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews