Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Yummy Mummy Maternity

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy

"Quick delivery and lovely dress."
"Products were of poor quality and the sizing was unpredictable."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your items. We will check the quality and sizing of the items you ordered and ensure that issues are communicated back to the manufacturer. Please get in touch should you need any assistance with returning your order.
"We purchased the Green Parka maternity coat for my Daughter.. so it keep's her and baby girlie snuggled up together.. lovely and warm. Coat is lovely quality.. well pleased :-) Many thanks"
"Quick delivery"
"Very quick delivery and good quality of clothing."
"Yay, I now have a pair of running tights that don’t cut into the bump. I am a size 14 and so chose a size 14-16 rather than a size 12-14 (I have had enough of tight clothes!). I would say that the size 14-16 is a size 16 (they are baggy on my bump and legs and I spent my run pulling them up - but at least they weren’t uncomfortable). They are a thin Lycra, not the best quality but will hopefully last a few months and as long as I wear sufficient layers on top, I keep warm enough."
"They're the first maternity jeans that I've actually found that fit properly. They have however frayed after wearing them twice which I did not expect for the price I paid."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are sorry to hear that your jeans frayed so soon after purchasing them. We will always replace faulty items for our customers if they let us know about the issue. We will get in contact now to resolve this issue for you.
"Very good service"
"Gorgeous clothes that make me feel great at a time when I’m often feeling uncomfortable. All for an amazing price (in the sale) and delivered quickly! Thank you"
"Parcel arrived quickly and very happy with quality of item"
"Great communication and fast delivery."
"Lovely quality and great fit. Very good value."
"I've really struggled to find any maternity trousers suitable for the gym (apart from plain leggings) so was chuffed to find these from Yummy Mummy. They also look sporty so like normal gym trousers"
"Very good email communication and super quick delivery. Coat was better than i imagined. Great service all round"
"Love the selection of clothes and prompt service! Will definitely shop again!"
"Good quality, perfect fit and Fast delivery."
"Quick delivery and nice jeans, fit really well."
"Perfect service. Lovely quality clothing. Would 100% recommend!"
"Having a lovely range of nursing clothes especially dresses at sensible prices"
"Excellent service. Really pleased with my purchases. Finally found maternity jeans that fit so well and flatter"
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews