YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend YTA Training and Assessment Ltd
Read YTA Training and Assessment Ltd Reviews

About YTA Training and Assessment Ltd:

Construction training courses and NVQ assessments. Plumbing, Tiling, Carpentry, Joinery, Kitchen Fitting, Plastering, Electrics and Bricklaying.

info@ytatraining.com

ytatraining
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Darren Clarke
More Photos & Videos
I did 10 day citb 1 plastering course and was very happy with Dave and all the assessments! All the assessors were good crack and very friendly! Will defo be using YTA again in the future 👍
5 day plumbing course,It's one of the better course's I've been on.
I now feel confident enough to be able to solder pipes and walk away knowing they wont be leaking.
Great guys doing the training,lyndon who does the plumbing and Lawrence who does joinery have both been on the tools and they know their stuff,they also passed a few tricks of the trade on,your never to old to learn something new.
Relaxed atmosphere and not a lot of classroom work more practical work which is what you need in my opinion.
I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of doing it,I learnt a lot.
the assessment went well, the trainers and the assessers where great,they make you feel at ease,and can not do enougth for you,,the centre itself is fully kitted out and very professional, i would recommend this company to anyone, 10 out of 10.
The yta training centre was fully kitted out and the trainers and all the staff could not help you enougth,i would recommed this company to anyone, 10 out of 10.
I Found the whole experience very straight forward, Dave my assessor was very helpful
and extremely knowledgeable.
He did everything he could to ensure I passed the practical with out any delay.
I attended the YTA course for the 2 week joinery and carpentry course which I found very helpful in teaching me all the skills.
The training officer (Lawrence) was really patient and knowledgable and also put me at ease if I made a mistake.
Would recommend this course and YTA.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed the course.
Lyndon our teacher explained clearly easy to follow.
Would highly recommend to others.
Benificial to my job.
Brilliant basic tiling course. All instructors were really helpful and very accommodating. Will be returning in the near further to do the advanced tiling course.
I’ve completed 2 courses at YTA, worktop fitting and the 5 day plastering. I really enjoyed my time there, the staff are amazing and can’t do enough to help. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Learnt loads and would definitely recommend! Looking forward to returning to complete more courses in the future.
I attended the Plumbing and tiling courses for my own personal use to renovate my house. Everything I learned was perfect for my circumstances. Great instruction especially from Graham. Would recommend YTA to anyone wanting to start a career or like me for personal use. Thanks, guys.
A well rounded course covering all the basics. Tutors were friendly and helpful with advise!
I thought the courses were all informative, appropriately placed and and that all information was clearly and successfully put across - including the input from Graham who I found to be somewhat dour and aloof. Almost five stars.
Fantastic training facility and expert tutors
Recently attended a plastering course. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional setup. Finished confident to offer my plastering skills to my customers who have been impressed with the standard of my work. Thanks Graham and the team.
Very happy with everything, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a great learning environment.
Would like to thank Graham and Dave for giving me the confidence to start and set up my own business in the trades I learned.
Fantastic set up and A1 teaching. Friendly and Happy atmosphere!! 100% Would recommend anyone considering doing a course. Jay
The plumbing course is very hands on and gave me the confidence to work with different types of plumbing equipment
The knowledge passed and the way the course is runned. It's more Hands on which made me ready for the industry.
Friendly atmosphere amongst all groups lots of coffee and biscuits and good tutors
Great training, time spent individually, all aspects of plastering covered. Trainers have a lot of personal experience in the trade and show they really care, have great patience and are prepared to personalise your training to suit your needs. 5 Star plus, thanks to all at YTA Training.
YTA Training and Assessment Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 293 reviews