Your Stylish Home Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,572 reviews
Read Your Stylish Home Reviews

About Your Stylish Home:

Your Stylish Home aims to deliver to you fast and efficiently the best quality fabrics and wallpapers, curtain poles and tracks, made to measure curtains and blinds from leading manufacturers and all at the very best prices.

sales@yourstylishhome.co.uk

Fresh Ideas Coventry Ltd, 40 Hexworthy Avenue, Coventry

Tell us how Your Stylish Home made you happy
I have brought curtains, fabric, wallpaper & paste from Your Stylish Home online & have been delighted each time. Curtains are beautifully made. The website is easy to navigate & a full range of William Morris fabric & wallpaper. The sample service is first class, fast delivery, and someone available on the phone if needs be. Thank you.
Good morning, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. We are an independent family UK business that really cares about our customers and we very much appreciate your lovely comments. We are also really happy that you are delighted with your purchases and look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Great service- prompt and efficient
Very good and helpful I made a mistake when ordering and contacted right away and was sorted immediately with refund excellent service
Very good communication
This is the first time I’ve used Stylish Home and I couldn’t ask for a better experience. Delivery was prompt and although the packaging from the delivery van was dusty the material inside was wonderfully protected. Excellent service.
Quick and easy to deal with .delivered the wallpaper within a couple of days , perfect
Very wide range of choice in wallpapers, excellent delivery
The curtains are beautifully made, but I'm really disappointed that the smaller pair have simply been made 'smaller' by drawing up the header tape more tightly. They are made from the same amount of fabric and so look really bulky and overfull. Having paid so much for made to measure curtains it's very annoying to find that they aren't!
Good easy to use website, reasonable value and delivered as promised.
Quick delivery great price
Well priced wallpaper and delivered promptly. Well done definitely use again .
I had to phone to clarify how to measure properly for made to measure curtains. The customer service representative was extremely helpful, going through all of the details. The material I was ordering was a bit on the expensive side (no fault of Yourstylishhome!), and I was offered a very welcome discount. Curtains arrived well before the expected arrival date, were well packaged, and fit perfectly. They look fabulous and have been beautifully made, with good attention to stitching detail. They were still expensive, though!! I wish I could add a photo, but I'm rubbish at doing that sort of thing.
An amazing choice of fabrics. Samples are quick and easy to order. Two beautiful cushions were handmade from my fabric choice and delivered before the expected date. Such great service.
I was apprehensive at ordering curtains to be made through the Internet and a friend told me I was very brave. I am very pleased I did so because my experience with Your Stylish Homes was excellent and would recommend the company. The curtains fit perfectly and are very well made.
quick service
very good
Beautifully made cushion, unfortunately the zips are at the top rather then the bottom which is disappointing considering it was very expensive fabric
Excellent!
Quick delivery. Great returns policy. Happily use again and again.
Extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Efficient; good communication. Beautifully made curtains - second time I've ordered from you and if I ever need more, I'll certainly do so again.
Your Stylish Home is rated 4.79 based on 3,572 reviews