Your Stylish Home Reviews

Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Kimberley collins
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Jane McKinney
Very pleased with the Roman blinds I ordered. Very good quality and excellent service.
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 18th June 2020 Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 18th June 2020
quick and efficient
Excellent customer service when I was enquiring about a particular curtain pole. The lady said she would check and ring me back and, true to her word, she got back to me within a few minutes. Delivery was quick and I am very pleased with the quality of the poles and accessories. Thank you.
I purchased a quantity of Marine Stripe fabric and lining for curtains and I am delighted with the quality of the fabric and the way it was packed.
The item I ordered was out of stock and each time it should have come in the date slipped again. At all times someone called or emailed to keep me updated and when I phoned the service was friendly and efficient. I finally got my material several months after it should have originally arrived but when I ordered some more of the same material it arrived the day after I had ordered it. I would use this company again.
We ordered wallpaper, service and help from customer service was brilliant.
Excellent paper, good delivery and price. Would recommend.
Very helpful needed to change an order staff member very prompt tha
Very pleased with my purchase!Excellent customer service!
Ordered a Ashley Wilde Milan roman blind. Made to measure. I sourced the company online. I am happy with the blind. It detaches with velcro which is different. Fully lined on the back. Came with fixings just needed screws. The making took a few weeks, but as expected, as all hand made. Delivery was the next day, as soon as it was ready. I was also given the option to collect. The price was very reasonable as this collection is not cheap fabric. I would of loved matching curtains. 😄
Provided the specialist curtain hooks I needed promptly at an unbeatable price-postage was not inflated as with some providers. Customer service was helpful when I queried the exact colour. Great thanks.
Efficient delivery of a reasonably priced Harlequin fabric.
Excellent service, wallpaper arrived day after order placed. Best price we could find for the wallpaper we wanted top. Thank you.
Easy ordering and quick delivery. Have used several times.
Couldn’t be more helpful. Had bought wallpaper 5yrs ago and wanted another roll, no idea on name or manufacturer. They found what I needed and was delivered quickly.
absolutely delighted with my new curtains. the quality is the best I have seen. they are a perfect fit and finished to a very high standard with an eye to those final details that make the difference between very good and exceptional. thank you.
Great website, had what I needed, delivered next day.
Excellent service
What more can you ask for?
Really pleased with the service Fashion Interiors offered.
Very good price, order as expected. This was my 2nd purchase from them
Such an easy easy to buy made to measure curtains. Gorgeous fabric in beautiful print and the price was very reasonable compared to others I’ve done previously. Really pleased, prompt and came ready to hang with hooks and everything could NOT have been easier!
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 27th November 2020 Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Excellent service, very quick and efficient. Curtain fabric came quickly and was packaged and rolled lovely. Would recommend your stylish home and will definitely use them again. Perfect service.
Your Stylish Home is rated 4.77 based on 2,196 reviews