Your Stylish Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Stylish Home
Read Your Stylish Home Reviews

About Your Stylish Home:

Your Stylish Home aims to deliver to you fast and efficiently the best quality fabrics and wallpapers, curtain poles and tracks, made to measure curtains and blinds from leading manufacturers and all at the very best prices.

sales@yourstylishhome.co.uk

Fresh Ideas Coventry Ltd, 40 Hexworthy Avenue, Coventry

Tell us how Your Stylish Home made you happy
I have brought curtains, fabric, wallpaper & paste from Your Stylish Home online & have been delighted each time. Curtains are beautifully made. The website is easy to navigate & a full range of William Morris fabric & wallpaper. The sample service is first class, fast delivery, and someone available on the phone if needs be. Thank you.
Good morning, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. We are an independent family UK business that really cares about our customers and we very much appreciate your lovely comments. We are also really happy that you are delighted with your purchases and look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Wide choice of materials, good prices and speedy delivery.
Posted 2 minutes ago
Easy online ordering, quick delivery and quality product. Very happy.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Amazing! I love the curtains and matching cushion cover. They came with the pencil pleats perfectly gathered and ready to hang. I also loved the little Christmas stocking that was included. Excellent delivery experience with efficient reminders too! Thank you.
Posted 13 minutes ago
I was extremely disappointed to receive a 35mm dia pole in ash when I thought had ordered oak. It wasn’t at all obvious on your website that this was only ‘oak effect’ and not oak at all. This was specially galling as it was at an oak price. Not only that but when I enquired about returning it your charge just to return it was also excessive at £20. Plus it was also dependent on you deeming it in new unused condition before a full refund would be given. Obviously all this successfully deterred me from making a return, which I can only conclude is the idea, given the extra hassle which would also be involved. I have consequently chalked this up as a bad experience and certainly, at the very least, won’t be recommending your services to anyone.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Very pleased. No problem with delivery. No problem with the product. I can’t ask for anything more.
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Have made few purchases with the company few times in the past. Always super prompt in responding to my enquiries via email, delivery very fast (next day arrival), customer service was very helpful when I needed to track down the delivery. Would highly recommend them
Helpful and quick to communicate Great service will def use again
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review. We really appreciate your kind words and will pass your message on to the customer service team We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Excellent. Efficient and friendly. I would recommend this company.
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Good morning, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are an independent family-owned UK business that really cares about our customers and we appreciate your kind words, which I will pass on to our customer services team. We look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
No problem. Good service.
Good morning, Thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review and for your kind words. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home
Lovely conversation that made me confident that my order was good , Thankyou
Easy to follow website. Good communication and speedy delivery, thank you.
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Good site only issue I had was with the product filters, have bought a lot of the "Antique brass" but there is no filter for this so had to go through lots of pages to get to what I wanted, otherwise all good
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Just to confirm that we do have a filter to find Antique brass curtain poles and I have emailed you to show you where to look so that you can find them much quicker when shopping with us. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home
Hi could I have an invoice for these please, thanks John
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review. Just to confirm that I have just emailed you a copy of your invoice. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
The curtains arrived on time, well made and well packed.
Good afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are an independent family-owned UK business that really cares about our customers and we appreciate your kind words, which I will pass on to the ladies that made your curtains for you. We look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Great thanks - very helpful in person when wasn't sure if payment and order had gone through successfully
Good afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are an independent family-owned UK business that really cares about our customers and we appreciate your kind words, which I will pass on to our customer services team. We look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Really lovely cushion, fantastic quality, will be buying again ❤️
Good afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are an independent family-owned UK business that really cares about our customers and we appreciate your kind words, which I will pass on to the ladies that made it for you. I'm so pleased you love your new cushion. We look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Very helpful website - easy to navigate and to search for what I wanted. Competitive prices and attractive offers. I was kept updated with the progress of my order. My order was delivered promptly - it was well packed and left in a safe place. I will definately be using Your Stylish Home again.
Easy to order, great quality blind, delivered quickly and installed easily - all at a competitive price - great job guys! Happy to endorse and will definitely order from you again.
Great material and price, very promptly delivered
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for leaving us this review and for your kind comments. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Excellent would definitely use you again thank you
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review and for your kind comments. We very much look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home. Kind Regards, Your Stylish Home.
Your Stylish Home is rated 4.78 based on 3,019 reviews