Your Stylish Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Stylish Home
Read Your Stylish Home Reviews

About Your Stylish Home:

Your Stylish Home aims to deliver to you fast and efficiently the best quality fabrics and wallpapers, curtain poles and tracks, made to measure curtains and blinds from leading manufacturers and all at the very best prices.

sales@yourstylishhome.co.uk

Fresh Ideas Coventry Ltd, 40 Hexworthy Avenue, Coventry

Tell us how Your Stylish Home made you happy
Very pleased with the Roman blinds I ordered. Very good quality and excellent service.
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 18th June 2020 Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Couldn’t believe it when my wallpaper arrived the day after I ordered it! I got it for a really good price too. Delighted with my purchase
Great service wide selection, and now that wallpaper and blinds are up we are thrilled to bits with both our choices and our purchases. Thank you Your Stylish Home.
Wallpaper. Arrived promptly and well wrapped
Speedy dispatch and delivery
Goods arrived in good condition.
Sadly on closer inspection these curtains were not as well made as my first pair, which were excellent-5🌟
I feel a final inspection before posting out to me was missed.
I have received my beautiful curtains today and I am very happy with the quality and excellent workmanship. This is the second pair I have bought and it won’t be the last. Highly recommend this company.
Great choice of wallpapers, received my samples, made our choice and the William Morris paper arrived quickly. We were credited the price of the samples. All good
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Took 7 days to be delivered and paid for next day
We were told by email we would receive our order on the 1st of April we stayed in all day and it didn’t turn up.after lots of phone calls eventually arrived on the 7th of April was pleased with product when we eventually received it.
Always order from you when I can, good selection, easy ordering, good value, kept informed.
Not easy fitting institutions for roof blind. Needs precise instructions for type of blind. Nothing about getting correct blind cord tension.
Excellent service and the finished curtains were perfect. Cannot fault in any way. A big thank you!!!
Thank for sample and then fabric, very efficient and beautiful fabric.
Very helpful. Amazed wallpaper arrived the next day !Well done -would recommend.
I ordered the wrong coloured material (sigh) but they were so helpful in speeding the correct material to me now looking beautiful as a roman blind in my kitchen. Thank you very much
A quick delivery
Item as shown
Great product at a great price
I even managed to catch them whilst they were on sale
Very happy with my purchase. Competitive price and delivered within the time stated. Would highly recommend.
Good quality, prompt delivery
Velux blind ordered was perfect and was easy to install.
Your Stylish Home 5 star review on 3rd April 2021