yourmobile.com Reviews

3.2
Based on 50 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone
Read yourmobile.com Reviews

Tell us how yourmobile.com made you happy
Had an unsolicited call from them regarding upgrading my O2 account to business. Told them no thanks as assumed it was an O2 call. Then I contacted O2 as I stated I did not want any marketing calls. They said it was not them so I phoned the number and it was yourmobile.com. My question, how did they know I was on O2 (my number has been ported a number of times, originally from EE) and how did they know I was not a business account holder? In other words how did they acquire the data to call me? Anyway blocked now.
Feel very let down by this company from start to finish. I was sent the wrong phone, had an international bar placed on my phone(twice!) after repeatedly saying that I MUST have unlimited international calls and texts to be able to run my business. One of these bars left me stranded at 2am on an unlit road, in a snow storm, in the mountains of France with no way of calling my breakdown service, or even customer services! Now it transpires that I only have 60 minutes of international calls per month and I am receiving huge bills, and they can't find the initial phone calls from them trying to poach me from my old provider, only the verification call where they rattled through everything very quickly. So, according to them I transferred from a company that I was perfectly happy with, to move to them and get less for my money. Now I am tied into a contact with someone who I don't trust and is providing me with less of a service than I had. Wish I had never heard of yourmobile ,they have cost me an incredible amount of time, stress and money, and a massive amount of damage to my business reputation due to not being able to contact my customers. It would take pages and pages to explain all the issues that I have had fully, but all they care about is getting your money.
DONT USE THEM!!!!!!! I can’t get anyone to sort out my problems with them, they have miss sold me 4 phone contracts, I’m going to leave a bad review every day , until my problem is resolved
Avoid this company at all cost I'm now tied into a 36month contract that I cant get out if. They fail to mention that you are billed for first 2 months at your first bill. Customer service is appalling to try and deal with. !!
What a joke of a company gets you to sign up to a fantastic deal that you are locked into a 36 month deal that was higher than we wanted to pay. Avoid at all costs
Terrible company completely took advantage of our situation when they sold us these phone contracts that was only 24 months then went up to 36 months. No upgrades no courtesy calls only increasingly expensive monthly bills. Would stay away from this company.
Biggest mistake i made is trusting this company. After I was sold to one the phone on Monday by Jade, i agreed to go ahead and sign up on Tuesday to getting a new line and phone. I was told the phone will be delivered the next day and it didn't arrive on the agreed date. The phone arrived without a sim card, I was told the sim will arrive the next day and it didn't arrive either. Now my old provider has cut me off and no new sim card has arrived either. So anyone trying to call me is getting a msg saying 'this number is no longer available' There is also no cooling off period, so i have asked them to cancel and they said it is not possible even though its only been 2 days since i signed up. They have no customer service after you agree to go ahead. The lady on the phone, is trying to blame me for not calling and saying my sim has arrived. They do not send anything recorded delivery, so no tracking is available. So as a business owner, i would highly suggest you avoid going with this company.
Dear Dalvinder, Thank you for your review, we take every one very seriously. I believe our team have already been in contact with you regarding the delivery issues and that we have arranged for another SIM card to be issued. The original SIM cards were sent out via Royal Mail on 2nd April and they should have been with you no later than 3rd April We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we are sorry you feel we have fallen short. We can see that your phone was scheduled for next day delivery but this do not actually arrive until the day after. Please be assured we were not blaming you in any respect, we were simply checking that you had received the pre-port text asking you to contact us if you had not received the SIM cards. Please do let us know if there are any further issues.
This company are fraudulently pretending to be from your mobile provider. They first ring pretending to be from EE or O2 who ever you are with and tell you they are transferring you over to yourmobile this is so they can convince you to renew your contract with them ( a 3 year contract) they try to do this verbally on the phone. They are nothing to do with your own mobile provider and have simply bought your information, I have checked them out at companies house it’s a very small operation who have worked a lot on their script to convince you into trusting them. Someone in authority needs to close them down ASAP. They will lie and cheat to defraud you please be careful and check them out before agreeing to anything.
I never recommend Yourmobile to anyone else. This Company is the worse that I ever dealt with. Please, people, who are thinking of going in to contract with this company, be very, very careful. They would sell sand to the Arabs, but when you realize it's too late. Then you in a contract without an option to cancel. The lady salesperson talks so quickly promising you a wonderful deal that you can't get out of. The signal is no good anywhere, even in the Town. How they can sleep at night?? I do not know.
Do not touch them with a barge pole. They want around £2000 from us to cancel a contract which they paid us £289 for. Total rip-off and when I took it up with them, they basically said 'Tough-luck. You agree to our T & C's' even when I pointed out that these were totally unreasonable. Like talkinmg to robots!!
Thank you for your review, unfortunately, the contract was only agreed late last year and therefore you are only 6 months into a 36-month contract. We have listened to the call that you refer to and your recollection is not quite right, the agent carefully explained to you the contract length and that there would be exit fees applied if you cancelled before the end of the contracted period. You can of course cancel at any time but you would be responsible for the payment of the balance of the airtime to the contracted end date as you would with any other contract. You have failed to mention that at the time of taking the contract a new handset was not requested indeed the account holder decided to take a sim-only plan at a reduced cost to that of the previous contract with EE. If you would like further information please call us on 0345 222 6000
Don’t take out a contract with these awful people. Stick to reputable companies who give you what you want unlike this company who give you what they want. Surprised anyone would enter into a contract with them complete rip off merchants.
We are sorry you feel that way, unfortunately, as you have chosen to remain anonymous it is impossible for us to look into the claims you have made. If you would like to discuss any issues we would of course be happy to help. Please call our team on 0345 222 6000
Really happy with the service from yourmobile.com. Customer Service team were great, helped me with my phone
Stay away
Hi As you have provided no information it is not possible for us to reply sensibly to your review.
PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY I was contacted by this company who deceptively claimed to be 02 Business Centre. I was asked whether I wanted to reduce my monthly payments as I was paying for two contracts, myself and my daughter. I was advised that switching to a business account would save me money and I was also offered an upgraded phone. I assumed I was talking to 02 and would have had no reason to think otherwise. I was sent a contact but when I received it, I was very concerned to see that I would be paying £30 extra for my two contracts when the whole point in switching to a business Account was to save monthly costs. it turned out that I had not been speaking with 02 at all and when I tried to call 02, I was horrified to learn that my two accounts had been cancelled and taken over by a company called Your Mobile (Plan.com)!! I spoke to My Mobile expressing my anger and they denied lying to me, even though I had a colleague with me at the time who heard the whole conversation. I was very. angry because I would have to pay a huge amount to 02 to cancel the two contracts early!! I was then told by Your Mobile that they would cover the early cancellation fees. Well to cut a long story short, Your Mobile did not pay the early cancellation fees and when I cancelled their contracts, within the 90 day period, they are now coming after me for over £5,000!! I lost my Mum while all this was going on and I cannot express how much stress and anxiety this has caused me! Please take care!!
Dear Ms. Connolly, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy. We have had a look at your account and can see that you requested cancellation outside of any cooling off period for a sole trader and therefore would be subject to cancellation charges as per the terms and conditions to which you agreed. The cancellation costs are based on the balance of the airtime owed, indeed we can see that no payments have ever been made to plan.com or ourselves for the airtime used or the cancellation charges. As we have advised previously, we do not state we are calling from any network, in fact, the team is scripted to ensure that we advise that we are calling from yourmobile.com. Turning now to the payment of your early termination fee from the previous provider, this was not paid as you cancelled the contract therefore we would no longer be liable for any payment to you.
I received a call from this company person whom I was talking to named himself Luke, the way of introducing themselves as “yourmobile.com” I understand they calling from my own provider. They know everything about your provider application and divert you to do what they want to get Suddenly he was taking my personal address details and he has ask me my door number I stopped in a second and voiced to him if you calling from O2 why to keep asking my details you should have that into your system! He did not answer me they are not calling from O2 or they are not O2 on the conversation. After the finished conversation, my O2 called me and what was the reason I’m cancelling my account with O2 my provider was asking I woke up, the late evening I was checking my mails and saw yourmobile.com from my inbox mail, opened it then recognised this absolutely not O2 next day before then 24 hours called them back wanted to cancel that account if they have saved on contract. the answer from them, unfortunately, cannot cancel the business account because of Ofcom regulation I had bad very deep stressed of them what they’ve done. His answer to me going to talk with his manager if anything they can stop the conversation next day called again and repeated the conversation for cancellation answer, unfortunately, cant cancel stopped the conversation. The next day called them again finally their answer can cancel my account with them but if I am going to pay £250 +vat which in total £300 I agreed to pay transferred to another person and the lady has got my card details then took payment. I definitely do not recommend 1- Cancellation, unfortunately, can’t be done because of Ofcom regulation this was yourmobile.com reason? I received a call from this company person whom I was talking to named himself Luke, the way of introducing themselves as “yourmobile.com” I understand they calling from my own provider. They know everything about your provider application and divert you to do what they want to get Suddenly he was taking my personal address details and he has ask me my door number I stopped in a second and voiced to him if you calling from O2 why to keep asking my details you should have that into your system! He did not tell me again not calling from O2 or they are not O2 on the conversation. After the finished conversation, my O2 called me and what was the reason I’m cancelling my account with O2 my provider was asking I woke up, the late evening I was checking my mails and saw yourmobile.com from my inbox mail, opened it then recognised this absolutely not O2 next day before then 24 hours called them back wanted to cancel that account if they have saved on contract. the answer from them, unfortunately, cannot cancel the business account because of Ofcom regulation I had bad very deep stressed of them what they’ve done. His answer to me going to talk with his manager if anything they can stop the conversation the next day called again and repeated the conversation for cancellation answer, unfortunately, cant cancel stopped the conversation. The next day called them again finally their answer can cancel an account with them but if I am going to pay £250 +vat which in total £300 I agreed to pay transferred to another person and the lady has got my card details then took payment. I definitely do not recommend 1- Cancellation, unfortunately, can’t be done because of Ofcom regulation this was yourmobile.com reason? 2- I’ve asked Luke while asking my address details if your calling from O2 why you should have all details why asking again but he didn’t say anything to make me clearly understand they are not O2 or not calling from O2? 3- I called before than 24 hours for cancellation (I think this is my right anything I can cancel before than 24 hours for an unused device or the service) 4- How come you cancelled after charging me £300? 2- I’ve asked Luke (while he was asking my address details) if you calling from O2 you should have all details why asking again but he didn’t say anything, to make me clearly understand they are not O2 or not calling from O2? 3- I called before than 24 hours for cancellation (I think this is my right anything I can cancel before than 24 hours for an unused device or the service) 4- How come you cancelled after charging me £300?
Following a 37 minute call, I agreed to a new phone that seemed to be good value. James and Marco initially stated that they were from O2 but only at the end of the call they said that they were from Yourmobile.com. They offered to read the T&C's or send to my email address and of which I chose to do as then I could read at a later date. I ended up with a phone that I did not want at £37 per month that I could have purchased from a reputable company for £21 per month. After putting down the phone, I realised I had made a mistake and immediately called to cancel. I was then told that there was no cooling off period and I was tried to a 36 month contract. Eventually I had to pay £300 "admin" fee to exit the contract as the transaction was business to business (although the phone was for personal use). Jason and Marco were pushy in their sales approach and when I wanted to cancel stated that the T&C's were all listed within the email I had received earlier. I feel that Yourmobile.com are an unethical company that uses pushy sales techniques to tie people to long expensive contracts. There are many similar reviews online and I wish I had checked prior. Avoid if at all possible as the time, cost and stress to rectify has been exhausting.
Hi Thank you for your review, unfortunately, we are unable to respond specifically as we do not know which customer you are. When we confirm the contract we are very clear that this is a binding agreement as this is a business contract and does not afford a cooling-off period for limited companies. If you are a sole trader of course you can cancel within 14 days but this does mean a cost for administration. We are truly sorry that you weren't happy with the contract, as said above unless we have your information we can not be more specific
A total misleading scam avoid at all costs, an agent phones claiming to be from your current provider then quickly switches you to the account manager, who tells you not to accept calls from the network you are on as they can be aggressive. By the end of trying to get out of the contract the only person who was aggressive was the account manager and she plucked a £300 fee from midair, claiming there is no cooling off period. All I can say is this company must be rolling in it and their customer service is appalling. It seems strange how they haven’t been closed down due to ample people expressing similar concerns
Hi Thank you for your review, we are sorry you weren't happy with the contract and we can see that we never proceeded with this and indeed did not charge any cancellation charges. We find it rather odd that you state that the team was aggressive as we can not find any evidence of this in the calls we hold on the system.
Great service and cut my Bill's by over half thank you yourmobile.com
The company has cut my bill in half. Great customer service throughout the process.
What a delightful team they have at this company, pleasure to deal with and saved me money on my bills.
yourmobile.com is rated 3.24 based on 50 reviews