Your Local Mechanic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic
Telephone
Read Your Local Mechanic Reviews

About Your Local Mechanic:

If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07736 998559.

Unit 38
Delph Ind Est
Delph Road
Brierley Hill
DY5 2UA

Tell us how Your Local Mechanic made you happy
Very fast service and extremely helpful mechanic.
A speedy response to a problem, solved without fuss in the shortest time - we're delighted.
Your mechanic was brilliant. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Very helpful and informative service.
Really helpful guy. Polite, professional. Brilliant service. Very happy
Elliot was quick, efficient, helpful and reassuring
Very quick service rang at 10:00 and the mechanic arrived at 12:00. A very pleasant polite chap who completed the job well and in good time. would definitely use this company every time.
Very speedy efficient service, I only phoned yesterday morning to book the appointment. Thank you.
Arrived within 2 hours of call, friendly helpful mechanic, explained how he would do the job and did it promptly. Reasonable price.
Very fast response and remedy for an urgent job.
Elliot was the most fantastic mechanic I have met in many years, totally professional, and an outstanding chap.
Prompt turn-out and speedy, tidy, efficient job performed.
Elliot was very knowledgeable about his job role. He was friendly and worked cleanly and efficiently. He did a great job.
Prompt efficient service, and good advice from the mechanic
Elliot fixed my car so efficiently and effectively. I didn't expect it at all. I am 200% happy.
Excellent service from start to finish, and a very quick response
Elliot came out to service our car. He was polite and friendly. We noticed something and called up for them to come back out. He was prompt and returned to reassure us that everything was fine and gave an explanation of the issue. Good work! And thank you! Regards Alfie.
Likeable, and knowledgeable motor mechanic. Tidied up meticulously. Excellent communication skills. I was very pleased with the results. Thank you.
Mechanic was very helpful and good at his job. Would use you again.
Such a friendly and helpful young man. So quick, I couldn't believe it! Thank you.
Your Local Mechanic is rated 4.98 based on 186 reviews