Your Local Mechanic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic
Telephone
Read Your Local Mechanic Reviews

About Your Local Mechanic:

If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07736 998559.

Unit 38

Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 27th March 2020
Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 20th March 2020
Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 16th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Elliot the mechanic was very thorough and told me exactly what he was doing. I'm confident my vehicle will now work efficiently.
Very helpful mechanic, took the time to explain everything simply. Diagnosed the fault.
Very knowledgeable and competent. Elliot did a great job clearing up the mess another mechanic had left.
Very good and quick service from the mechanic who repaired my car.
Very helpful mechanics who sorted out the problem, thank you.
The mechanic did a very good in repairing our car and the service was quick and efficient. Well done. I would use you again.
Great service - mechanic (Keith) was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Elliot was fantastic he worked hard and solved the problem fair price for the work.
Mechanic very helpful and efficient, friendly guy.
Very good job helpful workman
Good quick service well done kept me informed of times etc would use again for sure thanks
Once the mechanic arrived the job was done quickly and efficiently.
Good service will definitely use you again Thank you.
Mechanic very professional, nice gent, knows his job
Very good service and on time really impressive mechanic will defiantly use you again.
Fantastic service, Elliot was so lovely & helpful, thank you so much for your speedy service x
Fab job by fab mechanic
My car developed braking problems and my regular mechanic let me down by not solving the problems. Calls to other garages were not returned. After calling Elliot, he came out on the same day of the call, and gave me assurance that the job would be completed the next day. A vital part was obtained the next morning and everything was working again by lunchtime. Elliot served me very well. I wish I had called him earlier.
excellent service mechanic really punctual and professional would recommend you anytime
Arrived in minutes. Job completed inside 15 minutes. Great service and wouldn't hesitate recommending to friend's family and neighbors.
Your Local Mechanic is rated 4.96 based on 183 reviews