Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Click Here
2 - 3 Hours
"Agent was polite and well presented, explained what he was going to do"
"The survey was carried out in a timely manner and the report was received quickly"
"Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommended and would definitely use again."
"Professional. Report received very quickly. Easy to read and understand. A good experience"
"Very professional service. Quick response I was surprised on how quick I got my survey done. It was in depth and everything was covered and More. I would recommend this company to friends and family . Could not fault them ."
"Very good customer services, prompt replies to emails and survey confirmed. Excellent survey report emailed direct to you within 5 days. Good job."
"I am very pleased with my survey. It was very thorough and helped me a lot on deciding to whether to go ahead with the purchase of the property. I would have no hesitation in using Your Survey again in the future."
"Great service and a reasonable price. Staff were polite and helpful. The survey was comprehensive and provided good advise."
"The call centre was not very efficient, and took 2-3 weeks to arrange the appointment, having assured us it could be done immediately. However, once Tony was on the case, he could not have been more thorough and helpful. He delivered his report to us by email the next day, and it was detailed and covered everything we wanted to know. In the unlikely event of us ever moving again, we would have no hesitation in using him again. Thank you Tony!"
"Quick service and great advice contained in the Survey."
"Very quick and efficient service. Also received detailed results within 24 hours"
"Great service. Thorough easy to understand report"
"Was an easy experience from start to finish. A great price and super quick survey, the report was back with me in a couple of days. Highly reccomended"
"The whole experience was efficient and professional , and one that we would confidently recommend ."
"quick and easy to use, speedy report. good fair price"
"Quick response, everything sorted out for us, no hassle, would recommend"
"Booking the survey was straightforward and efficient. The actual survey was completed quickly and the report received within the stated timescales. I would not hesitate to use Your Survey Ltd again."
"Very competitive pricing and quick delivery of homebuyers report. Would use again"
"We was going to leave the surveyor report however after some consideration we chose to go ahead with this one and we are so pleased we did. The report we recieved was clear to understand and very detailed which gave us much more faith in buying our first family home together Thankyou!"
"----------"