YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
No communication from the seller: no confirmation of the policy purchased, documents or anything.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I’m sorry to hear your feedback.
We’ve got a dedicated team to help you with that. I’ve passed on your details to them to contact you to discuss further.
Cameron
Cannot get through on phones just keeps cutting off
Hi don't know serial number
Poor communication, lack of urgency and professionalism, sorry I changed from my old provider.
Can only have one bank account for multiple properties. This is not convenient for this customer as each house we own has a separate bank account. This makes tracking money difficult.
Good Afternoon Steve,

You can have separate accounts adding for other plans if you wish.

I will request a callback from one of our operatives to advise.

Kind Regards

Cillian
I had the greatest difficulty getting your on-line application to work. I do not know why. After many frustrating attempts I succeeded but I almost gave up. I tried ringing your help line but was held at position 2 for about ten minutes and eventually gave up and had a final, successful, attempt to take out a contract on-line. I hope this is not an example of the rest of your service but it creates a very bad and worrying impression.
Hi Michael Brent,

Celeste
I had a real difficulty using the calendar provided. It was unclear and haphazard - I’m still not entirely sure how I finally got it to work.
Hi Lisa Dewar,

Celeste
Still waiting for my boiler service. Told them I need a pm appointment but told I'll have to wait. Been shielding since February.
Hi,

Celeste
Unable to complete form as fault through your online format
It is not until the application has been completed that the terms and conditions appear which says that the service cannot get used for 14 days. Also the website would not allow me to input a date for fast safety certificate. The calendar would not drop down.
I have canceled my direct debit as I called to report a fault with my boiler, and was told I would be called back and it didn’t happen. Not good for new customers to be dealt with in this way.
I not satisfied as the date for the boiler service is August 2021 which is nearly a year off. I would prefer a date before winter if possible as my boiler was last serviced a year ago.
Online account leaves a lot to be desired.
I have put poor because I changed over on the basis that my boiler service would take place this month. However the document I have just received confirming my agreement states it will take place in August 2021. I feel duped.
Not happy as it doesn’t cover the boiler fully. I had part gone inside the boiler apparently it doesn’t cover it. But its boiler cover.
Not had repair
Trouble with web-site--would take my phone no. So had to finish applying over the phone.
Now I can't make your web-site print off the documents although my printer will work for other things. Frustrating!
Hi Nancy,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. I have arranged for a customer advocate to give you a call today to discuss this with you further.

Kind Regards
Bronte
After Care Team
Rated low due to the following:
NO option to pay full amount

I was told I would get confirmation of nightaway voucher when I completed online but nothing appeared so I NEED confirmation that I will get this.

Regards
Cheryl Barros
Hi Cheryl,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. Unfortunately a yearly payment is not available and we can only offer a monthly direct debit method at this stage.

As for the free night away, I can confirm that your details have been sent to the external marketing company distributing this and you should receive this within 6 - 8 weeks from the start date of your plan in the post.

Bronte
Aftercare Team
Serious problems logging into the website - my details were not accepted and it took numerous phone calls and emails to finally access my account (thanks to a very patient and persistent customer service officer - well done Katie) As a consequence of the problem with my email address I didn't receive notification of the boiler service and now have to wait until March I get the annual boiler service.
Hi Shirley,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some difficulty logging into My Account. I can see that you had a conversation with Katie yesterday and the problem was identified as being the wrong email address registered on your account compared to what you were using to log in. As I understand, once we had made the change on your account, you were then able to log in.

If you do require any further assistance, we're happy to help on 0330 223 4422.

Tom
Aftercare Team
I joined then cancelled as unable to have boiler serviced until next year. Services only done between April and September. I didn’t want to miss a yearly service for the boiler as it is still under warranty .
Hi Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear you've chosen to leave us. The reason we do this is to keep the winter months freed up for our engineers to attend to repair jobs as soon as possible for customers.

Tom