YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
That lady I felt with was lovely and helpful. Excellent ambasabor for your cempany. She did tell me her name but I didn’t write it down,
Haven't had to use the service yet but joining was quick and easy.
Its was so easy to take out and set up the plan, hassle free
Really easy to join up and a very good price for the level of cover required.
An efficient service and value for money.
Jodie who signed us up for the deal was very well mannered and polite and would definitely recommend
Just joined Your repair, easy access by phone ,very pleasant service agent Rebecca to chat to.Rebecca gave me all the relevant info I needed to make a decision to come on board. Got a good deal I think compared to my present boiler cover.On that basis So far I would have to recommend them.
Very happy with the support it was quick and easy and the operator was very helpful
Sam was very clear, very helpful, patient and polite. If the service delivers in the way it has started I’m going to be very pleased to have moved away from British Gas.
Very helpful and knowledgeable Customer Service support. Definitely focused on the customers requirements and able to answer any questions easily.

Many thanks
Easy to sign up.
I found it easy to apply and it appears to be good value for money.
Easy to arrange and good value
Far less money far more cover than my previous company.
Very poor service and communication. Will be cancelling my membership.
Account was easy to set up.
hi your assistant was very helpful and was up to speed on your products
As a first time customer who has signed to one of your plans today, I cannot comment on your services just yet, however, I have chosen excellent because I found your website probably one of the most "user-friendly" ones I have ever come across and signed up to. Congratulations to those who put much thought behind it, this is exactly how I would have created it! Simple, professional and easy to sign up to as I say above. Lets hope you do what it says in the tin! However, a pleasant beginning!
maybe don't send this when I've just purchased and have no idea how you will fare
It seems your cover is complete cover (although quite expensive) and it feels nice to know that everything is now covered to avoid unforseen expenditure with my home
I have just joined, and am so far impressed by how easy it was to speak to somebody on the phone and how helpful they were. I look forward to providing another review, based on the actual performance of the company. So far so good.
YourRepair is rated 4.55 based on 3,572 reviews