YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
I signup a contract in December for my property for Home plan 4. I get my boiler services every year and never have a fault like this before. I got some water leakage in Boiler, I contacted the yourepeir which initially accepted by yourrepair then declines as Beyond Economic Repair, I can see in the term and condition it is said if the Boiler is 15 years old it will be considered as BER, but in my case it is 10 years old can be fixed, but they rather refused to honor the break down cover. I believe everything is business where they see it is getting costly to them simply find some excuse to decline it. Very dis appointed with the service.
Being asked by BG for 11% more this year and the last claim was 13 years was the last straw... got this in five minutes with no hassle and considerably cheaper. Of course the real proof is when or if you need a call out but hopefully it will be as slick as the application. Bye bye BG and so much for customer loyalty...
Easy to sign up. Clear description of whats covered and whats not. Some good incetives to stay in contract. Better value that British Gas, and NO STRIKES.
I'm not too happy that no one would insure if you haven't had an annual service in the past 12 months, considering covid19 over the past 14 month's, our boiler is relatively new barely 3yrs old this year, every appointment our current insurer made they broke at last minute and that was before covid, so I had to say YES in order to find an insurer, hope this fact doesn't disqualify my cover, thank you.
Very quick to join
Great prices. Excellent customer service
Just started a new contract. Application very easy, prices competitive. Hope in a good service !
Taking up cover process was easy and smooth however, would have to see how YourRepair respond when it comes to rendering actually services
Quick and easy
I have been with British Gas Homecare for more years than I care to remember but after the last price hike I would have been paying over £500 per year. Your Repair has saved me over £150 with better cover. It was very quick and easy to sign up. I hope the service will be as good.
Joined today kept coming back to start don't really know if it's set up?
i found it quiet good to fill in as i am not to good with the internet.
I would have liked the boiler serviced quicker but not to worry
I have paid £27 a month and now may have had no visit from you so I can’t comment. I requested a maintenance as a new customer but was informed because o COVID jobs not being done. I fully understand this but I now am informed letters are being sent out with appointment but not to me. I understand the situation at this time but would be pleased to see someone!! I am sure things will improve in the future then I can give a judgement. Jean mitchell
Call was answered quite quickly. Nicola was extremely helpful and patient in explaining everything about the plan .
Hope no to be disappointed,the price look so good compare to BG that I’m going to cancel the one I had from an other place that I own too I’m glad that I searched a replacement
Excellent and very easy to set up. Price has beaten every competitor out there.
After reading reviews of boiler heating cover it was a no brainer to choose Your Repair to replace my current provider. Signing up was a simple task, very easy
Just joined Your Repair. Easy setup and competitively priced.
Excellent information given on phone. Very quick response. Knowledgeable person on other end.
YourRepair is rated 4.54 based on 3,785 reviews