YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
I called today regarding taking on the house policy in my own name, following the death of my Father. The agent I spoke to was very helpful, answered all my questions and the transfer over to me was completely pain free and easily achieved in the minamal amount of time.
Very easy to follow instructions
First class ticked all the boxes just what I was looking for !!!
The registration process was easy and straight forward. The product/service seems quite comprehensive.
Excellent website. Very informative and simple to join.
Very easy to buy
Great service and price best price around
The lady i spoke with to set up a new policy, was very polite and professional.
I do hope their service will be great too
Signing up was a bit confusing.
Setting up was excellent,only just joined so hope the service is just as good if and when I need it.
Very easy and user friendly site, also very helpful when I called
Used the Your Repair website for the first time to book a boiler cover plan and found it pretty simple
Had occasion to phone re a couple of minor issues which were quickly resolved by a very pleasant lady

Peter Duncan
Very easy to sign up simple questions not endless pages of them.
Great customer service
Very easy to sign up with you.very impressed.
I found you on the moneysupermarket website, and the link took me straight to the joining page. I liked the ability to have a fixed 3 year price plan. Setting up the account was quick and simple. The only issue I had was using the temporary password given to log in with. No matter how many times I entered it on the log in screen it was rejected. Something about whether it was an uppercase i or lower case L or even a 1. However, using the login link in the email that sent the temporary password as opposed to the website directly worked straight away without having to enter the temp password. So far though I like what I see and look forward to doing business.
Very happy lady on phone was very Quick and efficient
Easy navigable site, hoping to see quality service with the consumer @ heart..
Ijoined YourRepair just a few days ago & these are early days.Finger crossed & let us see ahead.Hope they will offer excellent service (Value for money) & will not disappopint me.Many contemporary covers are useless, a big talk & no service,always look for small prints.
YourRepair is rated 4.55 based on 3,545 reviews