YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
Woul like to change to plan 2
I have just joined your repair, after five years with homeserve, they are now to expensive. The young man I spoke to was very kind, explained everything to me,made sure I understood, we had a very nice chat. Thank you very much.
I phoned about a small repair and was rejected because I didn’t tell them sooner. Well I thought in my defence that it was only a time clock and I would tell the engineer on my yearly service call. However even though I am covered and was covered when the fault occurred I have been rejected. So now I have to live with a faulty time clock even though I’ve paid for my cover. Not impressed.
Hi Barbara Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to read that you have encountered issues when logging a repair. We have tried to contact you this afternoon to discuss this further please can you call us on 0330 223 4422. Kind regards Cameron
Joining was very simple and competitively priced - seem like they offer a wide range of services. If i ever need to call them out for a repair I hope they match British Gas etc for efficiency
I've give 5 stars at the moment due to the ease of signing up, very straightforward, will review again if we need help with our heating
Have only had phone call service to set up account but the service was very good
Very easy to buy via internet
Being out of work cost is important to me. I think they should have had an introductory offer especially as my Father joined only last week as well. Great service received from Attia on the phone on Sunday 11/04/21 ( hopefully spelt right) although I think there should be some wiggle room in negotiation especially when a charge is added if you don't want to pay a call out fee each time which could get expensive. However coverage is good but the proof is going to be during the year and will YourRepair live up to my high expectations and their claims?????????. Overall would recommend them.
Customer service very helpful and professional
Nicola was fantastic. She was clear, concise and very polite. All that a customer asks for. Will definitely be recommending this company to fellow landlords.
First impressions are fantastic, a helpful polite service advisor and a good price for the cover requested. However, the first real test will be when my service is due and what type of service I will get from the service engineer? Watch this space I will report on the outcome.
Very nice staff. Always helpful.
Website easy to use. Clear and concise. Hope any callout's that may occur are as easy.
Good but need a boiler service
Easy visible quote and easy to set up. Plan price exceptional so happy to have my cover with you
Very polite person on the phone very helpful
I found the sign up was very easy and quick, the choices very good, so I feel comfortable to be covered.
It is early days as I have only just taken out the policy. Hopefully the level of service I have received will continue if I need to use the policy in the future
when i rang YOURREPAIR i wanted to know what there services included,so i took out there top service where i was paying homeserve for my pipes and british gas for my boiler.british gas let me down on my last service they just canceled it then the boiler went wrong i had to get someone else to fix it british gas would not come and fix it, that was the last of them so i changed to this for all my repaires and it is saving me 20 pounds a mounth excellent.
Great customer service