YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
customer service
Read YourRepair Reviews

customerservice@yourrepairhomeplan.co.uk

Tell us how YourRepair made you happy
Easy straightforward sign up answered all the questions
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent website
Easy to sign up no fuss quick easy
All very good service. Thanks very much! Harry
Very patient and helpful advisor. Thank you.
I’m very happy with the service given thanks
very friendly in providing the correct information in order for me to make the right choice.
sign up process was easy- hopefully their service will be equally good.
Spoke with Donna, she set up my plan. Very professional and quick set up process.
Very pleased with the customer service from Donna. I left SSE to join Your repair.
Appalling service. Engineer visited and said I needed a simple valve replacement. The company refused to pay, saying it was not covered. What rubbish. They take your money and then weasel out of paying.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy following the result of your recent claim. We do aim to assist with all claims, however occasionally there are things that aren't covered under our plans, as in this particular case.

I can see that a claims handler has been in contact with you to discuss this particular exclusion of a two port valve on your unvented cylinder needing replacing, and I understand that they have advised you to contact the engineer who came out to your property directly for a private quote.

I am sorry if this was not the outcome you were hoping for and if you have any further queries regarding the result of your claim, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0330 223 4422.

Aftercare Team
Utter rubbish. The engineer told me the heating was fixed, and he had left it on - rubbish! Came back the next day and said it needed a part but needed authorisation before he could order it! Left a whole weekend with no hot water or heating because the so called 24/7 helpline won't pick up. I was told Your Repair would ring me 1st thing Monday morning ....... Nothing yet!!!
Hi Dawne,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this, this is not a reflection of the usual standard we are proud to offer.

I can confirm that a claims handler is investigating this claim with the engineer for you and will be in contact with you by the end of the day with an update.

Aftercare Team
Excellent online form with very good price and payment options
Stay away from this company at all costs. There is a reason why they are cheaper than other providers. If you do not report a fault within 24 hours of noticing it they’ll reject your claim saying that you have taken too long to report it. I was told all this was in their T&C’s and they are doing nothing wrong. I suggest everyone reads all the fine print within the cooling off period as they will find any excuse not to honour claim.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We successfully process many claims daily, however I am sorry that on this occasion we have been unable to process your claim.

Our terms and conditions are accessible on both our website and online customer portal and each customer is advised to read through these. I can confirm that our terms and conditions do state on page 4, section 4.3 under Claim Notification and Requirement that you must notify us within 24 hours of the occurrence of the event.

I can see that you have logged a complaint in regards to the outcome of your claim and a complaints handler will be in contact with you by the end of the day.

Aftercare Team
Garbage company, they took my money from my bank and tell me that they rejected my insurance, and the money will not be refunded.
Hi Feng,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you have received. Upon further investigation into your account, I can see that you made a claim within the initial 14 day exclusion period of your plan with us, and you were advised that you would need to provide proof of continuous cover documents in order for us to process your claim.

As you were unable to provide these documents, and declined the £99 fixed one off repair price to override your exclusion period, based on our terms and conditions we have been unable to process this claim. I can also confirm that your first monthly premium is not due to come out until tomorrow.

I do apologise if this is not the outcome you were hoping for, however if you would like to discuss this further, please contact us on 0330 223 4422.

Aftercare Team
Message from YourRepair on 1/10/19 to say that an engineer was being despatched to service our boiler. This is now 28/11/2019 and the boiler service has not been carried out. A series of unanswered telephone and text messages; one visit from an engineer who could carry out the service because the boiler was on (no request for it to be otherwise) time of work waiting for engineers who didn't appear and a receptionist who didn't like receiving a complaint about the service (not) provided. What can you say? DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Hi Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to learn that you have been unhappy with the service you have received, I can assure you this is not the usual standard we expect our customers to experience.

After having a look into your account, I can see that we have offered you a solution in regards to this complaint. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please give us a call on 0330 223 4422.

Tom
Aftercare Team
When you renewed my YourCare30 Landlord policy in January, you said I'd get the same benefits. This was not true - I have just discovered that the annual boiler service has been removed for Landlord policies, and it's CP12s only now. I won't be renewing!
Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to learn that you are not happy with your plan inclusions. I have requested for a complaints handler to contact you by the end of today with hopes to get this resolved for you.

Aftercare Team
Last job done in 4 days instead of 13 days by Brit Gas.
Good so far
engineer had very little idea of what they where doing
Hi Andrew,

All of our engineers are registered Gas Safe professionals and I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you received.

Upon further investigation into your account I can see that a claims handler has been in contact with you today to discuss the outcome of your claim in further detail. I'm sorry if this is not the outcome you were hoping for, however if you would like to discuss this claim further, please contact us on 0330 223 4422.

YourRepair is rated 4.60 based on 2,152 reviews