YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
Very helpful member of staff
Seems to be a lot of jobs that the won't do
Very helpful and friendly customer service assistant
Robin explained everything well and was polite and pleasant to talk to.
Just joined today I found the lady who talked me through all the questions I asked very helpful.
This not what I ordered do you ha be a contact no..
I phoned this morning with questions about your Landlord Cover and spoke to Nicola, who was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. If your service matches up to the information given today and shown on your web-page, then I shall be very happy.
Excellent service
Woul like to change to plan 2
I have just joined your repair, after five years with homeserve, they are now to expensive. The young man I spoke to was very kind, explained everything to me,made sure I understood, we had a very nice chat. Thank you very much.
I phoned about a small repair and was rejected because I didn’t tell them sooner. Well I thought in my defence that it was only a time clock and I would tell the engineer on my yearly service call. However even though I am covered and was covered when the fault occurred I have been rejected. So now I have to live with a faulty time clock even though I’ve paid for my cover. Not impressed.
Hi Barbara Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to read that you have encountered issues when logging a repair. We have tried to contact you this afternoon to discuss this further please can you call us on 0330 223 4422. Kind regards Cameron
Joining was very simple and competitively priced - seem like they offer a wide range of services. If i ever need to call them out for a repair I hope they match British Gas etc for efficiency
I've give 5 stars at the moment due to the ease of signing up, very straightforward, will review again if we need help with our heating
Have only had phone call service to set up account but the service was very good
Very easy to buy via internet
Being out of work cost is important to me. I think they should have had an introductory offer especially as my Father joined only last week as well. Great service received from Attia on the phone on Sunday 11/04/21 ( hopefully spelt right) although I think there should be some wiggle room in negotiation especially when a charge is added if you don't want to pay a call out fee each time which could get expensive. However coverage is good but the proof is going to be during the year and will YourRepair live up to my high expectations and their claims?????????. Overall would recommend them.
Customer service very helpful and professional
Nicola was fantastic. She was clear, concise and very polite. All that a customer asks for. Will definitely be recommending this company to fellow landlords.
First impressions are fantastic, a helpful polite service advisor and a good price for the cover requested. However, the first real test will be when my service is due and what type of service I will get from the service engineer? Watch this space I will report on the outcome.
Very nice staff. Always helpful.
YourRepair is rated 4.54 based on 3,736 reviews