YourRepair Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend YourRepair

customerservice@yourrepairhomeplan.co.uk

"I spoke to a really friendly well informed man.He was also patient as I was looking at the wrong plan online .Very good value .Have left British gas for Your Repair who are 50% cheaper."
"Very informative. Explained everything in simple terms. Would highly recommend."
"Quick and easy process"
"Professional & courteous - answered all my questions"
"Very User friendly Web-Site. 100% quality."
"easy to join and they priced match a quote"
"I just joined. I do not know about the service but It was easy to join by Phoning their Slaes Department. Manilal Shah"
"Sales team setting up policy"
"Quick and easy sign up process. I liked being able to choose the start date of my cover as well. Looking forward to having a fixed price plan for 2 years."
"Value for money boiler and central heating plans."
"very easy to complete."
"A clear view of what you are getting and paying for with an easy to understand and fill in form."
"Web site easy to access from money supermarket and was extremely clear as to what was on offer, looking forward to using them."
"Easy to sign up. Hoping I get the excellent service as it’s a lot cheaper than British Gas"
"Very simple and quick to sign up on line."
"Signed up but then realised the hot water cylinder is not covered. As this is the only thing I have ever had need to claim on with previous home emergency cover a few years ago, I wanted that covered too. So within a few minutes of singing I have now requested cancellation. Shame as everything else looked good value. I’m now back with British Gas."
"Very easy to purchase the boiler and central heating cover. All questions I had were covered in the help section. Competitive price. Hope the service is as good should I need it."
"Nice sales representative who was very efficient."
"Good price, £14 cheaper than my renewal quote from British gas and no excess. Easy to set up."
"Very easy to set up and very much cheaper than British Gas for the same cover. Lets hope that the service is just as good throughout the life of the contract."
YourRepair is rated 4.58 based on 422 reviews