YourRepair Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend YourRepair

customerservice@yourrepairhomeplan.co.uk

Tell us how YourRepair made you happy

customer service
"Easy to sign up good price, although not used the service as yet"
"Easy sign up."
"The website gives clear notices of its service and it is quick and easy to join."
"Call answered very quickly and easy to sign up. I hope the service continues to be of such an excellent quality."
"Check out their Facebook Page mostly negative posts!! Fine until you want to cancel your contract and they expect you to pay for the remaining months as a cancellation fee!! I am now paying the remainder of my contract term but will be cancelling at the first opportunity!! Just waiting for their usual reply which is- (So read the Terms and Conditions people!!) Hi, Thank you for leaving a review of your recent experience. We’re sorry that you were unhappy with our service. The terms and conditions of the policy are very clear and are always available to view either on our website or on the online portal. If you wish to discuss this further please call us on 0330 223 4422 (option 3) Victoria Aftercare Team"
"Customer service absolutely awful stay well away. Been with them for 2 years had all but 1 claims rejected on technicalitys . This is not the cover they say it is. Buyer be wear!"
"Manjit was absolutely professional. She explained the entire process in a simple, concise way that didn't confuse me."
Hi Jan,

We love to see feedback like this - thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I'll make sure Manjit gets to see your kind words! We're happy to help.

"SIGNED UP TODAY"
thanks for the review!
"Just joined Your repair so far very good. A good experience joining."
Thank you for your kind review!

Aftercare Team
"Great online application form and also very clear and precise instruction. I would add that I am disabled and wheelchair bound but no place on the form can I state that my condition makes me more vulnerable than most and that I should receive priority attention if my central heating system were to break down."
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for bringing to our attention - we've made a note of it on your account so we can take into consideration on future jobs.

Aftercare Team
"Yes very easy setting up getting your money, very polite over the phone.BUT when you want to put in a claim it gets declined. If you say you have had the complaint over a couple of weeks they decline it, what are you expected to do, you always try to see if it rights it’s self and you don’t want to waste anybody’s time. This company is a waste of time and I will be cancelling my contract with them, we have been with them nearly two years and we have had to get an individual engineer out,!"
Hi Lynnette,

We're sorry you're unhappy with the service, but according to your claim you stated you'd been without hot water for a month by the time you notified us. This isn't a sudden breakdown, which is why we weren't able to assist on that occasion.

We always strongly advise our customers to log their faults as soon as they occur to prevent any further damage being incurred.

If you wish to discuss the claims process further, please feel free to contact our Claims Team on 0800 223 4422

"AMAZING"
Love it! Thank you Kim!

Aftercare Team
"It didn't take any details for my one night stay in a hotel though...how do I go about this?"
Hi Jennifer,

Don't worry, we have your details and a welcome pack is sent out to you around 45 days from the date you joined us! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0330 223 4422.

Aftercare Team
"It is far to early to write regarding any repairs, but I have just signed up to Home cover and the young lady on the phone called Manjic was very polite and helpful. so far service is excelent."
Hi Sidney,

I'll ensure that Manjit gets to see your kind words - we're glad to have you with us. We're here if you need us!

Aftercare Team
"Better price than British Gas! Let’s hope the service is also efficient."
Hi Craig,

Thanks for the review! We couldn't possibly comment on the service of others, but i'm pretty sure we're more than the worth the money :)

Aftercare Team
"Fast & quick to set up. Looking forward to to future dealings being as efficient."
Hi Louise,

Thanks for the review - we're sure you'll find everything just as straightforward :)

"Just signed up"
Thanks for choosing us David!

Aftercare Team
"Telephone op very helpful"
Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Aftercare Team
"Quick response and the cover has been taken immediately today. Hope everything works as expected. Thanks"
Hi Bijo,

Thank you for your kind review - we're here if you need a hand!

Aftercare Team
"Efficient service although a bit early to judge."
Hi Toni,

Pleased to hear your happy so far, long may it continue!

YourRepair is rated 4.66 based on 1,926 reviews