YourRepair Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend YourRepair
customer service
"sam personable helpful and approachable"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience. I'm so pleased you're happy with the service you received. I'll ensure that our team are made aware of your kind comments.

Kind regards,
Andrea
"."
"Friendly, helpful and patient advisor who explained the policy well and in a professional manner. Happy Christmas!"
Hi there,

That's just what we love to hear! Thanks for letting us know your thoughts and Merry Christmas to you :)

Kind regards
AfterCare Team
"Best offers on the web."
Hi John,

Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
AfterCare Team
"Excellent polite Reliable service. I definently recommend to a friend.From Mr.J.Thakrar."
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to rate us so highly! It's wonderful to know you'd recommend our service to others.

Kind regards
AfterCare Team
"The online process seemed very clear and straightforward. A good start!!"
"Purchase process was clear, quick and easy and prices are fair. Let’s hope it will be as smooth as this when we actully need it."
"Adam was polite, helpful and answered all the questions that we needed to know. Customer service was very good."
"Easy to sort out home emergency cover with all the information I needed."
"Very good"
"Very good service but n the phone and package fixed for three years is ideal for my requirements and mothers - as old age pensioner it's key to fix price."
"Web site fast & efficient. Prices excellent, although too early to rate performance. So far so good."
"I cant comment on the quality of the insurance yet, because it does not come into operation for a month. However the service from Adam was 1st class. Friendly, polite and efficient. Thank you Adam."
"Very quick clear and helpful"
"So far so good."
"I am a ew customer, but my questions were answered satisfactury, hope I continue happy with you."
"no repair as yet, but signing up was easy and hopefully any future claim will be just as easy."
"Very good customer service. Well informed and pleasant sails person. When I received my renewal, it had increased by £7 to £24 per month due to the first year being promotional. A quick check on line led me to a fixed 3 year deal, fully comprehensive for the same £24 per month. I would recommend contacting them at renewal to find out what the best deal would be (I don't have any excess on the policy either)."
"Very informative and efficient"
"Easy website to use with clear differentiated offerings"
YourRepair is rated 4.62 based on 677 reviews