YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
Job reference:63933

I contacted the engineer on the 4th to schedule a date for her to come on the 9th of jan anytime ofter nine. It was confirmed by Shahenan Brennan. On the 9th a
t 10:00 having not heard from her I emailed her to see if she what time she would be arriving,no responses.

On the 12th jan I recieved a phone call from Ms Breenan not to apologize but she had gotten me mixed up with a different job .
I asked if she would be able to come this saturday she said yes and would arrive between 12:00-4:00pm. At 6:00 she turned up no apology for being two hrs late nor even bothering to inform me she's running like .
I explained my problem and for the ten minutes they were here all they did was turn on the hot water taps in the kitchen and bathroom ,not even taking the cover of the boiler and all they could say was "I dont know ,I dont know ,the water is hot.

What a joke and a waste of money I am appalled at this total useless and unprofessional behavior and am seriously considering canceling my contract. I should be refunded my money for this total waste of time ,it was a farce!!!
Easy to arrange and set up
Very quick and easy to organise.
Freindly and professional
Signing up was slightly frustrating.
I already had an account as a Landlord, but this contract had been previously cancelled as the property has been sold. I thought I would be able to update this account and add my home boiler. However this was not allowed and I had to create a brand new account with a different email address. When doing so I had to enter my phone number several times to ensure it was in a specific format that the web site allowed as it kept being rejected. I found that the only format allowed was a string of numbers with no spaces. Eventually I got a message to say I was signed up. Having had a contract with Your Repair previously I am confident that the service will be first class.
Superb service
Very easy to use web-site, bought what I needed within a few minutes.
saving me the annual review of the cost of the boiler service for the next 3 years one less worry to think about
I've not had to book a repair yet but joining online was quick and easy.
Easy to understand
I have just joined yourepair, I don't have much to say now
Easy to join.staff was very helpful.
Changed my contract from British Gas due to increased prices. First contact with YourRepair was to set up contract. This was quick and easy. Phone answered after 3 rings and no holding music.Katie was very efficient in signing me up to my chosen 3 year deal.
So far so good.
Really helpful service and I would highly recommend (previously a British gas customer)
Very easy to use
All seems good, staff most helpful
Easy to register and happy with cost
I have not had a repair l have only taken a boiler cover plan
From email to phone call conversation clear and pleasant
Completed form and started my new contract Big Thankyou
smooth and efficient set-up of account
YourRepair is rated 4.54 based on 3,319 reviews