YourRepair Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend YourRepair

customerservice@yourrepairhomeplan.co.uk

"easy to sign up and great website"
Margaret Harrington
Verified Buyer
"Much cheaper than British Gas who I had been with for 20or more years.They have just increased there annual price. By almost £100 which as widowed pensioner I could no longer afford."
Prashant And Prafull Bohra
Verified Buyer
"comprehensive cover as well as very competitive rates"
Gareth Williams
"very quick very easy"
"service was really good."
Brian Birkin
Verified Buyer
"I was able to understand the system and found the information available simple and easy to understand. completed quite quickly."
"We are new landlords and having shopped around decided that YourRepair covered everything we wanted for our rental property. We hope not to have to use it but are happy we have implemented a sound repair company."
Mirza Ahmad
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price for annual contract but it should be reduced (not increased) prices for extending over three years as you will have cashflow confirmed for 3 years."
Neil Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Sign up was really easy"
"Quick and easy sign up"
"I had a query on my initial profile, rang the office and cleared up straight away"
"quick and easy sign up. not yet to use the repair service so time will tell"
"I wanted to commence a Gas Safety plan for my property and arrange to get the safety check done before the date of my cover end with my previous company. this could not be done unless I sign up and pay a month earlier as it takes 28 days before I can have a gas safety check arranged. Utter nonsense"
Michela Ruta
Verified Buyer
"They answered my question in a appropriate timeframe with the info i needed. However, an online chat would be a better method of contact."
"No problems with the application questions, and everything accomplished easily."
"very easy website to navigate, seems to be no hidden charges - and great not to be told "you have to ring up" for the best deals."
"Very easy to set up and they provide a very good product and price"
"Happy with service."
"Prompt and efficient"
Lisa Robinson53@sky.com
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy and descriptive"
YourRepair is rated 4.59 based on 185 reviews