Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Priscilla Bayliss
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
Poor communication in keeping me updated with my order.
The item I ordered was out of stock and had to be made. I was given the option of cancelling, changing or waiting. I chose to wait the 3 weeks as it suited me. Unfortunately it took much longer and I had to chase as had no update after the 3 weeks. Just as I requested a cancellation and full refund following no response to an earlier message, I had a message to say the item had been dispatched to me. It arrived the next day and is lovely but communication could have been better.
I ordered a replacement dog bed cover in January but it only just arrived.
Very happy again with product but thought communication poor letting me know about the 8 week delay!
the beds are pilling blue fluff like crazy. I wrote to your customer service email to find out if this is normal or if washing them will stop it. There's more bed fluff on the floor than dog fur right now!
I was disappointed with the short best before date on a 4kg bag of food - only 6 months. I emailed Pet Supplies Warehouse about this a week ago but they have not replied. I will not be shopping with them again.
Product as expected and in perfect condition. Delivery a bit slow.
whilst the dog cushion provided is good, I'm afraid the packaging it was delivered in meant it was extremely wet upon arrival due to the parcel being left outside. Whilst I would not wish to add to the world's plastic problem I do think some form of plastic covering over a textile product would be sensible.
Live the product but delivery slow
Excellent customer service - 5 star - but the packing always let's them down. Slightly wrong items delivered, damaged packaging etc. Sort out the packing!
Service and website was good. The reason I have only given a three star is

1. I thought I had ordered a liquid ha pee and I got the teabags. That's OK though as long as they do the same thing.
2. The packaging for a few weightless teabags was very OTT. Surely they would have gone in a padded envelope, by post too instead of nearly £5 for a carrier.
3. Although I was well informed of progress of my order, there was no reference to , or mention of, by the carrier, of what it was that was on its way.
Wrong item supplied. Dog instead of cat food as ordered.size Size wrong too.
Great price and quick delivery only feedback would be no specific times for delivery and no option to leave in safe place or with neighbour so ment a trip to the local post office
Product is great (already use these dog beds in another room). Price was also good.
Delivery was disappointing with the original advice of 7 - 14 days became WORKING days when I chased the order. Slow delivery should be a thing of the past.
Hi Tony,

I'm sorry you weren't happy with the delivery time. We do try to keep stock on the shelf at all times but for these Earthbound beds in particular they sell faster than we can order them which is why we display the delivery time as "7-14 Working Days Delivery" in the product listing. We also sent an email after you placed the order to confirm this so maybe this didn't get through? Please let us know if you need further deliveries as we can advice which beds are available for immediate shipment.

Many thanks,
Pet Supplies Warehouse
My order arrived very quickly, however there is a lot of crushed kibble in the bag.
Purchased some Eden dog food- good price 👌
Unfortunately the delivery packaging used had split and I,m not sure there was 12kg in the bag that I received as a result
Could imagine a trail of kibble on the delivery route.....
Very happy with purchase of dog bed. Only grumble is the web site showed it as "in stock" when in fact it was not - it is ordered from the supplier and delivery to Pet Supplies can take 1-2 weeks. This is not explained until after the order is placed. This is a common problem with many web suppliers: "in stock" should mean in the warehouse ready to go!
Hi there,
Thank you for your purchase. I am sorry if the delivery time wasn't clear when you bought. Our website does state "7-14 Working Days Delivery" in the product listing and we also email you to advise the delivery time after your order is placed. We do keep a large stock of beds on the shelf but there are so many sizes and styles it is impossible to keep everything in stock. In fact Earthbound do not keep everything in stock and in most cases these beds are made to order right here in the UK.
Thanks again. Please feel free to call us if you ever need confirmation about stock levels or delivery times.
Kind regards,
Kerrin
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd
product satisfactory but unacceptably long delivery time
Dear Rob,
I am sorry you are unhappy about the delivery time. We list 10-14 days delivery in the product listing that you ordered. I can see we delivered to you on the 12th day after your order was placed. We can always advise delivery times and anything else about your order by phone or email if you need.
Kind regards,
Pet Supplies Warehouse
Not terrible clear about which size mat was which and what price.
Two sacks of dog food were delivered in a very smashed up box. Luckily the sacks had not been torn.
Great parking and facility, however always feel let down and frustrated with the questions to pay and lack of staff on
Dear Lee,
I am very sorry you were not completely satisfied by your visit to us. If it was your first time we would have needed to take your details to raise your invoice but it will be quicker next time. We usually have four members of staff ready but occasionally it gets very busy. So again, we are sorry about that. I hope your next visit will be perfect for you and we look forward to seeing you.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,292 reviews