Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Priscilla Bayliss
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
Lower cost for the item than rrp. Fast delivery, if only the item was delivered to the address given. Called the delivery company, couldn’t get through to speak to anyone. Emailed and called pets supplies warehouse, who were going to look into where my item had gone. Haven’t heard anything back from them in over a week. I then spend my time searching for the item myself to discover they changed the company name given by myself and on the label and it read a totally different company’s name. Will not use pets supplies warehouse again due to poor customer service and no response
Dear Claire, Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delivery delay. We did have a few problems last week during our company move and I can only apologise that you were affected. Please contact me directly should you wish to use us again and I will discount your order as way of a further apology. Kind regards Kerrin Sharpley
Still awaiting parcel after nearly 2 weeks Tried to ring the person is never there or on phone says through e mail it is now not his problem is due to courier no help whatsoever ever will not be buying from them again customer for over a year
Dealing with this company was not as I expected. The bed was delivered well over a week since the order was placed. The phone number on their website did not ring through to them so I was left with email to chase them. I emailed and nobody bothered to reply. I emailed again and eventually I got a reply saying I would receive the bed on Friday. Friday came but the delivery didn’t. It finally arrived on Monday. By that time I had received a promo discount email - I asked if this could be applied and the company refused to honour the discount of 5%! I don’t recommend this company and won’t be using them again.
Made my first order with Pet Supplies and has been a horrible experience. 3 appointments made for delivery. Stayed in and nothing ever arrived. Spoke to Pet Supplies, very unhelpful and even told me“customers are not very honest “ when the delivery company said they tried to deliver it. Asked for a refund for my order and twice told the person I need was not available and would call me back. Never did. 5 days later I saw my order was refunded. No notification or apology from Pet Supplies. Would never think of using them again. Many more companies available.
Competitive pricing let down by a lousy delivery service
Slow to despatch goods. I phoned 3 times to ask where my order was but the proprietor didn't return my calls. An agency takes the phone calls and can't answer any questions. Finally my order was sent to an incorrect address!
When I placed my order, you have to wait for a response to say it’s despatched. I didn’t hear anything for days. When I called to chase, they said they couldn’t tell me when it would be despatched , so I asked to cancel the order. They said they couldn’t cancel either as despatch needed to do that. I asked to be out through, no we can’t do that either. I emailed to say please cancel and refund my order as I have ordered direct with Eden and it’s coming next day. Low and behold. I got no refund and the goods got despatched the following day. So I have twice as much as I need and they haven’t followed and guidelines for distance selling. I wouldn’t use them again. Appalling service.
I'm still waiting for a call back regarding the damaged bag I have received.
Food arrived late. Rude staff.
Ordered dog food on a Wednesday but it didn’t arrive until the following Tuesday and that was only because I emailed them on the Monday when it hadn’t arrived! Received a rude reply by email with no apology, so emailed them again and asked for an email address for complaints dept. Still awaiting this!! Will never use again.
Still haven't received my dog basket- and have emailed you with no reply. Impossible to find a telephone number to contact you...
Still waiting for a delivery over a week since I placed the order
After 10 days and no sign of goods or contact from company, order cancelled. No call back after first call to ask what was happening but on second call a few days later got through to cancel. Apparently goods out of stock.
Still haven't received the dog bed. According to your delivery company it arrived last tuesday. Now I have to spend my time trying to track it down. Not good.
Hi Natalie, We dispatched this item after 48 hours to UK Mail. They should take the details you give us when ordering and inform you of the delivery process. It's a next day service essentially, depending what time you ordered. We cannot take responsibility for the item once dispatched, have you called or emailed us to mention the item hasn't arrived? The 1 star review here is for our business, so website experience, products, prices and communication should hopefully be considered. Have you left a review with UK Mail? I hope you will consider giving us a few more stars and if you need help getting answers from UK Mail please ring us on 0208 819 1487. Kindest regards, PetSuppliesWarehouse.co.uk
My order was not delivered I think it was the address was incorrect by one letter. I repeated wrote to both pet supplies and their courier service. To this day 7days late I have still not heard from pet supplies even though they have my email and phone number. Nor have I received my money back. Obviously they do not care. A very poor service indeed.
Hi Annabell, Unfortunately, we hadn't heard anything until this review came through. Upon seeing the review we contacted you and UK Mail and can confirm the address was entered incorrectly by you at the time of purchasing. Unfortunately that's what caused the problem. We have refunded the full order and hope you visit us again. Kind regards, Pet Supplies Warehouse
money taken out of my account on the 18.11.16 still not received the dog bed
Took 9 days to receive item,ordered item on Monday was told item was dispatched on Friday, was lied to as it wasn't dispatched till Tuesday as it had the tracking number on it. If the item isn't in stock let the customer know don't fob them off with lies!!!!
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,298 reviews